CHAPTER-23

POV: JAYDEN CARTER

Xavier and Alia bolted out of the house. Gladish smiled at me. It was a hearty smile. It was soothing and warm. Now that two problems are gone, I am the problem here.

"Now that they're gone, I want to know about your relationship with my daughter." Gladish's dad spoke.

"He is my friend dad."

Before I could even reply, Gladish answered her dad's question. Actually I am quite pissed off when she categorised me as just a friend. I'm sure friends would never give each other orgasms. Friends would never do things we did to each other.

I looked at her to find that she was glaring at me. It's my cue to shut up my thoughts.

"I asked him, Gladish." Her dad warned.

"I am her friend." I repeated what she said. Even though I hate that word I think I should go with her. After a she knows her family the best.

"What's your name?"

"Jayden Carter."

"How do you two know each other?" He is inquiring a lot.

"Jayden is my friend, uncle. When I was with Gladish, we happened to run into each other. It was a coincidence. I was the one who introduced them to each other." I should give it to Olivia for covering up for her friend. Well we met through her, so that's not a complete lie.

"Can you both stop answering the questions I am asking him?" He glared at the girls.

"Mr. Rosens, I am indeed their friend but I am interested in your daughter. Heaven and hell can try, but there's no way you could get her out of my mind. I am ready to wait but I am not giving up on her. Wherever you try to hide her, even in the depths of hell, I will find her."

Her father was not affected but all the other four were shocked. Gladish's jaw hit the floor.

"Are you threatening me, Mr. Carter?"

"No sir, I am merely stating facts. And also I would never threaten my girl's father." I replied. Gladish's stare could burn a hole right through me but I do not care at the moment. Her father turned to her.

"Gladish, you won't be meeting this boy anymore." He ordered.

"What do you mean that I won't meet him again?" Gladish snapped.

"Didn't you hear what he said? There's no way I'll let you mingle with him in the future after he openly said all those. This is not a statement, It's a decision."

"Dad, you can't control me anymore. He is someone I like spending my time with. I will continue whatever I had with him. I'm done letting go of things just because you don't like those. I'm done doing things according to your will. I'm done here dad. I won't dance to your tunes anymore. I am not a child anymore." She stood up and spoke in a single breathe. She's about to cry, she's shaking. I held her hand. It's cold. I squeezed it once.

"Whatever." Mr. Rosens stood up from his seat and walked inside followed by his wife. As the grown ups went inside, all what's left is just us.

Gladish sat down on the couch. Olivia ran up to her and hugged her. She is too emotional to hug back. Bennet also joined their hug. And I witnessed the most heart warming view of my life. Seeing this two girls and her brother hugging her to calm her down filled my heart with warmth.

(Dedication:  chenfrdFOREVERRR, Stellzz818, ewbero thank you for your engagement.)

Author's Note:
I decided to dedicate my new chapters for the people who interacted the most in my previous chapter. I am starting from today. I hope everyone is fine. Keep engaging in my book. Vote and comment because your comments makes me happy and helps me learn my mistakes and correct it. I am not a profound writer and I do make a lot of mistakes so I hope for your valuable responses. Share how each chapter made you feel. It makes authors happy to know about your reactions. Thank you for taking time to read my book.

-Love
Isabel <3