CHAPTER-25

POV: GLADISH ROSENS
(This chapter contains sexual content)

Olivia left the room leaving me alone with Jayden. He closed the door behind me and strides towards me. I moved towards my table because it's dangerous to stand beside the bed if he's near me.

"What were you talking about, Moon? Hmm?" He inched closer to me.

"Nothing." I take a step back for each step he moves forward. He moved so closer to me that I'm trapped between him and the table.

"Nothing?" He repeated with a smirk. His hands grabbed my neck forcing me to look into his eyes. Without breaking the eye contact, his hands move down my neck to my breast where he pinched the nipple from outside my crop top.

We are in my room, my house, dad and mom could come in anytime. Instead of being scared, I'm so much more aroused at the thought that anyone can come in and see his hands doing magic on my nipples while I try not to moan.

Slowly his hands move down my belly to the zipper. I waited for him to undo it bit he didn't. He started rubbing me with my jeans on. His hands doing unexplainable things to me but he is not even touching my skin.

In between his vigorous motions, he stops for a second hanging me on. I looked up to see him enjoying the view of me suffering but at this moment I only want some pleasure so I rubbed myself on him for a little more friction. A little more pleasure.

"You're a needy little thing, aren't you?" He continues his motions but this time his other hand finds my nipple and started twirling them between his fingers.

His mouth found my neck and he sucked and nipped on it. I bet it will leave marks. I don't know how to face anyone with a hickey on but fuck it.

"Does this make you wet? Hmm... Tell me love. Does the idea of anyone could walk in and see the perfect little girl rubbing herself on me make you aroused?" I am a whimpering mess by the time he said that.

I still don't have an idea of why he is not undoing my zipper. His wild motions take me back to my reality where his hands are making me see stars.

I closed my eyes shut. I could feel my stomach knotting. Pleasure is building inside me. His rubs got so intense, and with a few more strokes, I came undone in my jeans. This is my first time coming in clothes. A wet marking is left on my jeans and the next thing I could remember is my face looking all red in my mirror.

"Why are you smiling? Asshole." I punched him.

"I'm admiring my art. And what? You want to switch holes?"  He didn't stop his smug smile.

"I hate you. Now can you get out of my room so I can change my clothes that you ruined?" I gave him my best sarcastic smile ever.

"Ruined?! What! It's insulting considering how much you enjoyed it and why should I go out, it's not like I haven't seen you naked." He casually walked to my bed and sat down. When he sat down, I could see the hard erection in his pants. Since he did nothing about it, I planned to tease him some more so I get the revenge for what he did.

"Fine by me. But there's a condition."

"Baby, we both know I am the one who makes deals but I will let you win this time. What's your condition?"

"Put both of your hands at the edge of the bed and don't move."

"Now that's a serious move but since I don't go back on my word, I agree." He placed his hands on the edge with his eyes pinned on me.

I stood two feet away from him. Looking straight at his eyes, I took off my crop top revealing the black lace bra I bought especially for him. His hands clutched the bed like it's his dear life.

With an extra sway of my hips, I put my top down. I don't know how I am being this bold but with him everything ceases to exist as if he and I are the only people alive.

I tied my hair up with the hair tie on my wrist. I can feel him having all the wild fantasies running through his mind. He gulped. He is not focusing on me. His stare wanders here and there for some time.

I slowly unbuttoned my jeans. I'm still embarassed about the wetness in front of my jeans but I don't care. I looked into his eyes and did my zipper down. I pulled them down with an ounce of extra sexiness.

He is looking away constantly and I have a proud smirk on my face everytime he does that. Again in slow motion, I unhooked my bra which ended up in a mini bounce of my breast. I might not be big but I do have enough boobs. He is growing more and more restless. His grips on the bed hard, he is sweating profusely. He is blinking more and more.

I took off my bra leaving my breast open for him to look at. I put my bra down. Now the only piece of clothing in my body is my panties. It's a matching black lace panties. As I move my hands towards the hem of my panties, I could see his knuckles turning white and he is sweating more even with the air conditioning on. His cock is straining against his zipper.

I dragged my panties down. Leaving me naked in his sight. No clothing separates me from him now. I got out of my last piece of cloth in my body and looked at him.

I walked towards him and sat on his lap with both my legs on both sides of him and my hand around his neck. "Are you happy now?" I smiled knowing what I just did to him.

"This is pure fucking torture." He tried to hold me but I reminded him to put his hand back in place. Hesitantly, he did that. Now I look my sweet time in kissing him more like eating his lips. I moved down to his neck and sucked on his skin. Hickey for a hickey. I then licked his cheeks. I don't even know why I did that.

"Hands of- ." Before I could finish that sentence one of his hands found the back of my neck pulling me to his lips and other squeezed my ass. He devoured me with the same intensity as I kissed him before.

Not breaking the kiss, he stood up with me on him. My legs around his waist and my hands around his neck. He pulled back. "You deserve punishment for what you did to me, Moon. Yeah you might be my one but you cannot do this to me. What? Fucking torture. You are so gonna get in trouble for this."

That's all I heard before he put me down and pushed my face to the bed with my ass up in air. The fact he's going to punish me makes me more aroused and scared at the same time. I was going to look back at him- slap.

Did he just spank me? And the pain it gave me turned me on. What the actual fuck is happening to me?

Before I could think of anything else, his palm landed on my ass cheek making me yelp into the mattress. "You tortured me for five minutes straight so you're gonna get five spanks, Moon." With that he spanked me again and again and again. "Red looks good on you." He said after looking at the marks he made on my ass. But after he finished, he kissed the red prints of his hand.

He then picked me up and walked straight into shower. There he washed me. He carried me out to my room. He sat me down on the chair in front of my vanity mirror but I can hardly put my ass down thanks to him. I could see his smug smile through the mirror. He took out the drier and dried my hair. Then helped me to dress up in casual home pyjamas.

After his showering with care, both of us went out to see two suspicious human beings. Olivia and Bennet. "What were you both doing inside for so long?" Olivia is indeed courageous.

"Nothing that I shouldn't and couldn't do." Jayden replied.

"Eww. I cannot look at you the same Gladdie." My brother's jaw was literally on the floor. I just want to bury myself right now.

Jayden turned to me and held my shoulders. "I'll get going then. Take care Moon." He pulled me to him and I inhaled his scent and he hugged me tight. He pulled back and kissed my forehead.

"Let me see you out." I said to him. And both of us went out "I will miss you". I said to him. "I miss you too." He replied and I saw him off.