CHAPTER-19

POV: GLADISH ROSENS

Yesterday was a shitshow. I was accused of seducing an old geezer. My man... I mean Jayden rescued me from those people, even in front of my parents. I am still in his bed with his tshirt on. It's still night. He is still asleep. I am not kidding I like this view of the asleep him. His hair is messed, some are in his forehead reaching the rim of his eyes. I gently smoothed them back from his face. He wiggled, earning a chuckle from me. Oh shit! I did not remove my makeup last night. I bet I'm having a pimple today.

I was about to get up from bed when an arm wrapped around me. He snuggled closer and placed his head on my chest. He put his one arm and leg around me like I am his teddy bear. I gently placed my left hand under his head and pulled him even more closer, holding his head. I can smell his apple scented shampoo. I ran my right hand through his hair. That's when I catched the glimpse of us in the huge mirror in front of the bed. My makeup was all removed. I smiled at the image of Jayden removing my makeup.

"Did you remove my makeup last night?" I could not stop running my fingers through his hair.

"Hmm." His sleepy voice is raspy. "Just stay like this..."  His voice became a whisper. I couldn't say no to such voice of him. I closed my eyes and let him sleep on my chest.

After a long time, I woke up in his arms. I wonder when he shifted positions. I was lying beside him, hugging his hand and he's half lying in bed, supporting his head with a hand. He was looking down on me with such passion in his eyes. For a moment I get lost in his morning look.

"Good morning Jay." I smiled and stretched myself and my sound when I said his name kinda turns into a moan.  Because I was too comfortable in the soft mattress.

"Fuck." He cursed under his breath.

"What happened?" I was genuinely concerned you know.

"The way you just said my name. I think I want to listen to it always. I'm turned on."

"Are you always his turned on?"

"Only when I am around you Moon." He caressed my cheeks and slowly tucked some of my hairs behind my ears.

I am having some intrusive thoughts right now. I fiddled with my fingers.  I am pondering if I should say it or not.

"What is wrong baby?" He touched my cheeks in an affirmative hold.

"Nothing? What makes you think something's wrong?"

"You're fiddling with your fingers and blinking more. Something is definitely going through your little head." He pointed towards my fingers.

"I don't know if I should say it. What if you wouldn't like it?"

"Oh please Moon. We both know I am not going to say no to you. Now what's it?"

"I want to do something to you." Ok that came out nothing like I expected.

"You want to do something to me?" He repeated my words. I just nodded. He sat up on his bed and opened his hands. "I'm all yours love."

"You are not even going to ask me what's it?" I also sit up, genuinely curious.

"Why should I? I trust you babygirl." He ruffled my hair. That gained me a lot of confidence.

"Then take off your pants and sit on the edge of the bed." I took my hair tie from the headboard and tied my hair up. He was looking at me like he just saw a ghost. He looked confused at first then a smirk of pride showed up on his face. He took his sweet time taking off his pants and boxers leaving me to ogle him.

His muscular thighs and that prominent V line ending on--- what in the fuck? I am not lying, he is huge with precum already dripping from its tip. I regret my decision. My earlier confidence dissipating into thin air. I gulped. He smirked again and sat down like I told him to.

I took a deep breath, reminding myself that I can do it. I get off from the bed and stood in front of him. I am nervous but I will not show it out. "Spread your legs, caveman." Ok that came out more like a command, just the way I wanted to. He opened his legs and I dropped down to my knees in front of him. "Guide me if it's wrong." I said to him.

I took a final look to his face and took his cock in my hand. Not knowing how to start, I licked the tip of his cock and off the way down his shaft. He groaned tipping his head back. I've never felt more powerful than at that moment. The feeling to having the upper hand filled me with enough boldness.

I slowly took him in my mouth, savoring his taste. Soon his cock met the back of my mouth and there's still left. I started off slowly, adjusting to his length and he let me. I kept moving my head back and forth, sucking him off. I held onto his thighs for my dear life. I heard him cursing. "Fuck Gladish, you're doing great."

That was all I needed before I quickened my pace. I sped up my sucking. Tears running down my cheeks and drool all over my chin and down to my neck. I closed my eyes shut and sucked him like my life depended on it.

He supported himself with his hand at his back on the mattress. I can hear him groaning and whimpering. I kept on doing it till he spilled inside my mouth. His breathing was unsteady but I was literally panting like a dog.

He took my chin in his hand and forced me to look up, "Swallow it like a good girl you are." Looking straight in his eyes, I did. With his thumb, he gathered the cum on my chin and shoved it inside my mouth. I sucked on his fingers. "Good girl." I saw a hint of pride in his eyes.

He pulled me up and placed me on his lap. He wiped away my tears. "Did I do well?" I asked him as he was setting my messed up hair. He then glanced at me. "You did great." He smiled. With that he pinched my cheeks and gave a peck on my lips.

"I want to take a shower." I told him. He grinned at me "No, pervert." I flushed.

"What? I didn't even say anything."

"You don't have to. Your intentions are written all over the smug expression of your face."

"Is that so?" He tightened the hold on my hips. "Then tell me what was I thinking about. Hmm?" My cheeks heated at his voice.

"Nothing." I pushed myself off him and headed to his wardrobe. He got up and put his pants back on. I can sense his presence behind me. His hot breath tickles the back of my neck. He grips the wardrobe from both my sides that I am caged between him and the wardrobe. I turned around and looked at him. "What?"

He was looking at me with so many emotions that I can't unravel everything. "Nothing." A smile tugged on his lips. He bent forward and kissed my forehead. "Do you want to head straight to school or stop at home before?" I was so taken aback by his gentle gesture that I didn't hear his words.

"Wh-What did you say?" Damn I stuttered.

"I asked if you wanted to head straight to school or stop at your house before?"

"House. I need to get stuff for school."

"Okay. Go take a shower, I'll go and prepare breakfast." He placed another kiss on my forehead and disappeared from the room. The sudden absence of his presence made me feel void. I exhaled heavily and went in for the shower.