CHAPTER-8

POV: GLADISH ROSENS
(Contains sexual content)

Yesterday was one hell of situations. My friend tricked me to bring me into the hands of his uncle. They tried to fucking assault me. And in a situation like that I called Jayden. I CALLED JAYDEN FUCKING CARTER. To my surprise, he came to me. He fucking saved me. Even if I was dizzy, I remember everything vividly. The kiss. The way he picked me up. How he brought me to his house. He changed my clothes without even peeking at me. I cuddle in sleep. Maybe that's why I threw myself at him and still I slept with my guard down because I know he will never hurt me.

I woke up before him I guess. I looked up and and found him sleeping. I traced his sleeping face with my fingers. The eyes, nose, lips, cheeks. He was still holding me tight so I couldn't move much. I pecked him on his jaw because I could only reach there.

I saw him opening his eyes. Lazily as it is, he still look beautiful. "Umm...Good morning caveman." I smiled lazily.

"You're up? Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah pretty well. Thanks for that, caveman " I held his cheeks. In a blink of the eye, he hovered above me. His knees on sides of my stomach. I know I have nothing but only a hoodie on. With one hand he captured my wrists and pinned it above my head and with the other one, he started tracing my face.

"Thank you isn't enough Moon." He whispered and slid his thumb on my lip. I want to answer him. But I can't. My throat went dry. I blinked faster. My body is heating up. My nipples could cut through the diamond. I can feel the hot sensation between my legs. "And what do you want?" I breathed out heavily.

"YOU." Before I can process what he said, he smashed his lips on mine. Kissing? No. Devouring me. He sucked my lower lip and bit on it. I let out a small moan. Taking that to his advantage, he inserted his tongue in my mouth. His tongue swirling with mine and exploring my mouth, his saliva mixing with my own. He still tastes like mint.

His another hand slipped inside my hoodie making way to my breast. He took my nipple between his fingers and played with it. Pleasure building inside me. While he was playing with my nipples, his lips started kissing my jaw and onto my neck. He bit me in the neck. Harder. I cried out. Tears running down my eyes. "That's right baby. Scream for me." He licked the spot he bit to soothe me. I'm sure he left a goddamn hickey.

His hands slowly moving down my torso.  It stopped and for a second he looked in my eyes. Like for asking my permission to go further. I just nodded at him. His hands went further down and reached my womanhood. (Oh my god. What should I call it? I only called it hoohaa. Pussy is just extra but books refer it as pussy right? Let's just go with it)

His cupped my pussy. His big calloused hand on my pussy. Made my breathing and heartbeat go crazy. "You're all wet and drenched for me Moon." He played with his fingers down there. He pinched my clit and I gasped. He slid his finger along the clit and teased me. I whimpered and rolled my hips against his fingers. "Getting fiesty?" He smirked. He caressed my clit to the point where the pleasure is unbearable for me. And suddenly he removed his hands. I grunted. "Tell me what you want love." He smirked at me. Again. "Tell me that you need my fingers inside you." He pinched my clit again.

"I...I....need"

"Say it Moon. Name it and it's yours." He continued teasing me to the point I thought I'll die if he doesn't do something.

"I need your fingers inside me." I closed my eyes and cried out. He stopped for a second.

"That's my good girl." He pushed two fingers inside of me. And I visibly gasped. I never touched myself. It was my first time and he did that pretty well. His one hand kept playing with my nipple and other one thrusted in and out of me. I can hear him cursing under his breath.

I felt my walls clenching around his fingers and he sensed it too because he picked up speed.

"Say my name, Moon."

I was breathing so hard that no words left my mouth. He bit my nipple and repeated himself. "Say. My. Name." He growled. (I don't know what that means but sounds like a fictional men thing) "Jay...Jayden." and I exploded on his fingers with screaming his name. My eyes so tired that it'd close anything. Shallow breathing. Tired body. I feel like my life also came out with my orgasm.

He looked at me with a tiny bit of affection or something close to that. I was proud of myself when he looked at me with those eyes like I just became the President but in reality I just came on his fingers. Then he did something that shocked the fuck out of me.

I noticed him reaching the table beside the bed and he picked up something. Is that bread? He took out one slice and used his fingers to scoop all of my juices from between my legs and spread in the bread. What the heck? And he ate that?

"Hey? Isn't that disgusting?" I asked him.

"What?" He questioned back like I was asking him why he was eating steak with a fork and knife.

"Consuming my...my..." I didn't know how to finish the sentence.

"Your cum? It's not disgusting, actually it is the tastiest slice of break I've ever eaten." I forgot even how to blink. "Do you want one?" He asks so casually.

"Oh my God. No. I'd pass. I prefer Nutella." I held up my hand.

He passed me the packet of bread and pointed towards the table. There was a bottle of Nutella. "I know you'll be hungry. Eat it." I blinked. Minutes ago, this man was knuckle deep inside me and now he's offering me bread and Nutella. He's crazy more like unpredictable.

I shook my head and ate the bread. He brought me a glass of water when I finished eating. I looked at the time it was 2 in the morning. Fuck. My parents must be freaking out. I found my phone on the bedside table. The battery is full. Maybe he charged it. I unlocked my mobile and there were no calls or messages from mom or dad. But I found a ton of messages from Liv.

He suddenly came up to me from the kitchen. "I informed your mom that you'll be staying with your Liv or whatever and told your best friend to cover up for me. Do the explanation later to her."

"Wait. How did you know my password and what will I explain to Liv?"

"I am quite skilled with computers so I know everything related to you technologically. And about the explanation just say her that you crashed in my house."

"How can I say that? Looks like I have to spill the tea from the start." I sighed. "Anyways I'm taking another nap. My parents and brother will leave the house at 8. Just drop me then."

"Okay." He walked to his couch and sat there. I didn't bother drooling over him because I was hella tired and I fell asleep again.