23) Perverted spying

****Next week's chapter. I may not be available... Thank you to everyone following***

****ANNIE'S POV****

A new day.
A fresh start.
A focused mind.
At least that's what I kept convincing myself.

A lot had happened the previous night, the scenes were still playing in my head. Feeling Jack's cock, even if it was through the clothes had been heavenly. My pussy had never cried so much in a long time.

"Boss?" Matt's voice slithered in my trance.
I felt a smile plastered on my lips when my senses popped back in place.
Fuck!

I had spaced out in the middle of a report from Matt. The last thing I remember him saying was about Noah asking for a meeting. After that, my mind was hauled to the previous night.

"Huh?"

"He asked for me."

I frowned.
Had I been so lost that I even heard the wrong thing?

"You?"

The male standing on the other side of the large desk nodded, "Yes Boss. He said I could help him with a few things for him to sign it."

My brow edged up. What was Noah planning? To use Matt as a bargaining chip and coerce me into surrendering my territory?

"No!" I protested springing up from the chair. "You cannot go."

There was no reaction on Matt's face. Sometimes it was difficult to read what he was thinking as it was to sail the sea in an eggshell.

"Pardon my meddling, but you need this treaty. The Elders assigned you to convince him to sign. They think you'll be the better overall Don of Black Blood."

"Aargh! Why do you love making things difficult for me?" I groaned plonking myself down on the chair.
I pushed my hair out of my face and took a minute of silence to think about Matt's words. I wanted to own the entire organization, but...his safety was also important.
Matt was one of the few people I trusted with my life. One could say that he was the most loyal subject I had. With no family to protect, he had sworn his undying loyalty to my name.

To live, serve and even die for me if need be.

I liked him. Liked his focus. His genuine words which he never sugar-coated.

"Take one of the Specials."

Matt frowned in reaction to my instruction.
I could already tell what he'd say next.
Yes the Specials were highly trained assai s from Shadows that Jack had assigned to me for my protection.

"I'll be more assured of your safety with someone capable," I explained further, leaving no room for his objections.

His gaze fell on the desk for a second then back at my face. The frown dissipated, leaving a much relaxed expression.

"As you wish Boss."

I gave a smile in return, an unspoken go-ahead.

The office fell in an abyss of silence seconds after Matt walked out. The quietness easily maneuvered itself to the depths of my mind to awaken erotic memories. As they flowed into my vision, strokes of heat blasted me from my center down there.

I tried replacing my thoughts with anything else, from scrolling through my phone to going through some of the documents lying on the desk. But even after three while minutes, my clit was still pulsating to the arousal. The wetness was slowly being absorbed by my panties, deepening the 'critical' situation.

I rubbed my thighs together as hard as I could but the gyration of my waist only led to a sensual feeling. Everything kept contributing to the rising of my horny state instead of ridding it.

   While it wasn't the first time I was experiencing an arousal while at work, it certainly wasn't as feverish as the one tormenting me at the moment.

Use it. You know you want to, the succubus devil urged, reminding me of the artificial pleasure tool hidden on the lower drawer.
     Did I have any other choice?
Not like Jack would walk right through that damned door and flip me on the fucking desk while pounding the brain out of my skull. Even if he did show up, he'd only torture me more.

    Without any more hesitation, I fumbled around the lower drawer. After unlocking it with my fingerprint, it clicked as it pushed itself outwards for easy accessing. All the drawers and doors in my headquarter  were automated, a security measure that was safer than using keys.

--------------------------------

           ******JACK'S POV****

I was free and bored.

For about forty minutes, I had been watching Annie through the secret camera I had my men fix in her office.
   It wasn't out of mistrust but for her security. That was a better explanation than me admitting that I was spying on her out of perversion.

    She had been acting strange for the last ten minutes or so. Only until she fetched out a familiar object did my brilliant mind kick back to my possession.

      She was...horny.

I adjusted the screen and inclined it closer for a clearer view. It'd be like watching porn but with a familiar face in it.

    The horny devil slid back and shifted the chair angle to a slant. A perfect position for easier accessing of her leaking hole.

  With one hand holding the vibrator, the other seemed to have been tasked with sliding her panties to the side.
When the hindrance was taken care of, the right hand dipped the pleasure tool down.

Her head whipped back, and her eyes shut.

    For almost two minutes, she sat there with little to no movements but I could see her lips moving. She must have been moaning...moaning my name. Or so I hoped.
For if I heard any other name coming from that little mouth, I was ready to jet to that damned office and give her an even harsher punishment.

   She was mine.
Only mine.

The previous night had awakened the possessive devil. And now it was craving for her badly.
I would have a difficult time keeping up with my indifferent act while also taming the beast when Annie was around.

     I pressed the screen, turning the volume on to hear her words.

With the visual and audio coming from two different devices in her office, it was more audible.

  "...as you like. Do it...I promise I'll be a good gir- oh, gawd!" She arched her back, her free hand gripping the chair arm with such brutal strength.

    "Yes Jack! I want it all in...inside m..."

A stupid grin tugged the corner of my lips to the sweet sensation of that sexy moan.
   I wanted to hear more of her crying for me. More of...everything.

    My hand moved up to my face, sliding off the glasses. For some reason, I felt like they were keeping me from observing her better.
Just as I was about to relax and enjoy the show till she came, a knock on the door disrupted my moment.

     I wanted to ignore it.
To send whoever dared mess with such a rare occurrence.
But an irritating feminine voice penetrated the air.

"You got to be kidding me," I fumed at the world.

Why her?
Why now?
Why ever?

  "Let her in!" I rang out the order as my hand shut the monitor.

Today's chapter wasn't that interesting. But keep reading. A novel comprises of both exciting and average scenes. ❤️