33) Paul's warm embrace

I felt his cock expand my vagina as he pushed it in deeper from behind.

I wanted to cry from both pain and delight.
   The feeling of his long rod moving deeper and deeper made me wish I hadn't left five years ago. I had missed so many fucks, so many hugs, so many kisses.

  I erased all regrets from my mind and focused on Jack's sensual grunts as he slid in and out of my tight hole at a slow pace, savoring every second of it.
He fit perfectly in my vagina like it was made only for me. Only for my pussy.

       "You better be ready."

"Re-ready? For wha-what?"

"This!" Jack exploded and his hands gripped my waist with all of his strength.
The next thrust struck me like a bulldozer, and then one after the other, Jack pounded my pussy like a damn beast.

My body flew back and forth like a ragdoll, my hair spraying in every direction to Jack's merciless pounds.

    My pussy was screaming.
My womb was about to be ripped open by his sword.

  Ooh Jack!
Ooh, that cock!

My screams filled the room like the very air we were breathing. They were accompanied by Jack's roars and the smacking sounds as he spanked my ass harshly.

     "You're all mine. This pussy, this ass-" spank, "-is all mine!"

   "Yes! Ever...y...thi..ng is y...yo..."

It was impossible to utter any understandable words with how violet my body was flinging to Jack's pounding.

   How long had it been?
Ten? Fifteen? Twenty minutes?

Whatever the duration was, I didn't want it to end despite the pain in my lower abdomen.

  Jack continued fucking me to his cock's content and I let him. I felt the sudden sex had been out of jealousy and his drunken state. It would be a long time before he fucked me again. Hence I was determined to prolong this fucking for as long as he could.

      "Aaah! I'm going to cum in this fucking hot pussy of yours. I'll make sure you carry my baby as well!" Jack groaned and I screamed yes in return, almost missing a vital detail in his runt of pleasure.

   Suddenly, a cold shudder ran through my body, immediately altering with the rising orgasm.
Jack let out a loud groan as he released his seed in my vagina, but I paid no attention to him for my mind had already wandered off.

    The beast of a man pulled out, panting more than I was. He then collapsed on the bed, leaving me in my doggy posture.
   When my breathing regulated a bit, I pushed my body off the bed to avoid his jizz from flowing out of me and staining the bedding. 

My legs were unstable like jelly, I had to use the wall to make my way to the bathroom like Spiderman- without the webs.

      For ten minutes, I stood under the warm shower, my mind swimming through the loud thoughts screaming in my head. There were so many voices scolding and laughing at me.
   What was I expecting leaving a man for five years? That he'd wait for my return and we'd love happily ever after?

    Gawd, it hurts so much.

Paul had been right. Pattie's pregnancy was Jack's after all.

   The pain in my heart pulsated in beats, each stronger than the last. I wanted to rush back into his room and question him. To ask him why he had impregnated Pattie of all the women in the world. Why get any girl pregnant?

--------------------------------

        Ding-dong!

The doorbell rang. I could hear it from outside.

Nothing happened for about a minute, of course, he had to be asleep. It was already eleven in the night.
  I pushed the button again, tears rolling down my cheeks ceaselessly.
The coat I had on was warm, but not warm enough against the freezing wind that had been blowing outside, I still had goosebumps under my sleeves.

      "We should go back to-"

"I'll wait," I sobbed, cutting in Matt's concerned words.

During the entire ride to Paul's apartment, Matt had been throwing concerned gazes that were diluted by pity and anger. But he refrained from saying anything to not offend or cause me any more emotional pain.

    I was about to ring for the third time when a click came from the unlocking door.
As it was pulled in, a shower of white light poured from inside and onto the corridor. It corrupted my stinging eyes, making me raise an arm to my face as a shield.

     "Annie? Matt? What are you-"

I threw myself on him, wrapping my hands around his waist for dear life.
  The warmth of his body against the coldness of my body had me cling to him harder.

   "Annie?" Paul called cupping my shoulders. He wanted to push me back but stopped when my emotions snapped loose.
My soft sobs spoke what I couldn't, expressing my reasons for showing up at his door so late.

   Paul was kind enough to wrap his right arm around me while ushering me into his house.
  "I'll wait in the car," I heard Matt announce but I was lost in the crying.

"Okay," Paul answered, then shut the door.

  He led me to the white couches and sat me on one. "Should I get you some water? You'll dehydrate at this rate. Daisy wouldn't like seeing you cry like thi-"

    "It's Jack's!" I wailed uncontrollably, tears blurring my sight.

  "What, what do you mean?"

Paul lowered himself next to me, a hand across my back. "Did he do anything to-"

  I pushed my head on Paul's chest and drew comfort from his embrace. "Pattie's pregnancy is Jack's. It hurts, so damn...much."

    The hand on my back pulled me closer to Paul while his other hand came to my face, wiping away the tears. But it was impossible to have my face tear-free, they kept flowing out.

   "Don't cry anymore. That's enough for today."

How I wished it was as simple as he was putting it.
   In a single day, I had lost my best friend and learned a horrible truth that Jack had been hiding from me.
  How much ache could my heart take?

I grabbed Paul's t-shirt for support and cried. The pain coursing through my soul was unbearable.
  How had the most magical sex turned into such a disaster? I had planned so much fucking after tonight, but that may have had to be put on hold due to the revelation that Jack had made unaware.

     I hadn't informed him about my departure. Hell!
He had fallen right asleep after fucking the life out of me.

Even as I cried in Paul's arms, my pussy was being consumed by hell flames. But that was not as important as my heart.
   With Daisy gone, Paul was the only person I could run to. I had no other friends, only employees.

       "I'm still here. It doesn't matter who leaves, I'll always be here for as long as you need me."

  "Thank you," I rasped, raising my head to meet his eyes.

   There was genuine concern in his gray eyes, and the frown on his face meant he was mad at Jack. I was mad too. Very, very furious.

Paul cupped my face with one hand and offered a faint smile. "You don't need to dull your beauty over some asshole who jumps from one woman to the other Annie. You're beautiful, smart, powerful and so determined," Paul praised inching down to my face.

   "He doesn't deserve you, Annie. You should focus on better things in your life."

Better things?
Did he mean...

Paul plastered his lips on mine and gave me a slow deliberate kiss. For a second, my pain made me feel as if it was Jack kissing me as an apology. I kissed back but snapped back to the realization that Jack wasn't there. It was Paul.
      The same man who had unrequited feelings for me.

    It'd be morally wrong to take advantage of those feelings. But damn, I needed some comfort.

****Helloo.... Read the while book today for a low subscription that will give you access to book 3, and unpublished chapters of Haven & Chaos.🤍🤍🤍******