38) A finger inside me

The female on the floor ceased moving and glanced back at me. Our eyes collided, recognition stabbing my memory... Beatrice Bianco.

Damn me! What is she doing here?

Her gray eyes beamed with shock and disappointment as she took me in.
"Annie?!"

I waved confused. Why was she on the floor? Why was Jack's desk such a mess? What had happened between them?

"Beatrice was on her way out, weren't you?" He stressed darting poisonous daggers at her with his eyes.

"Y-yes."

She collected herself to rise in a dignified manner, then walked past Jack to bend over before the desk to pick up...her shoes?
What on earth had been going on?

I tried, God knows I did, but my dissatisfaction sipped out of my soul to form a dense frown on my face.
Did he have a history with her as well?

Not a word was breathed, it seemed as if my presence had caused a deep-sea silence to descend upon everyone, which made me feel quite uneasy.
Beatrice left the room without as much as a hello or goodbye, only a sharp glance that almost wounded my soul.
Shesh!

"How are the burial plans?" Jack asked, initiating a conversation as I went into the office.
He turned his back on me, his hands moving about on the desk arranging and piling up files. "Do you need help?"

I pushed the door shut with the heel of my left foot, eyes trained on him for any odd sign. What was I even thinking? That he was...cheating?
Could it even be called cheating if we hadn't agreed that we were dating?

My feet made their way closer to the male, admiring his broad back and his height. Gosh!
Why was he so perfect?
There wasn't any part of him that I'd have changed if I had the power to. He completed me. He complimented me.
From our different complexions to our heights.

"Not really, I got it all under control."

I stopped next to him and offered my help without him asking. Together, we cleaned the desk. But all along, I wanted to ask what had happened.
"I fought her," Jack suddenly said.

"Hm? What do you-"

He darted me a side glance, a grin on his lips. "You think I don't know what's going through your head?"

My heart forgot how to beat for a second, then exploded in loud pounds. I quickly diverted my eyes elsewhere, clearing my throat. "Whatever do you mean?"

Jack chuckled dismissing my pretense and walked to sit on his chair. My overthinking had had me overlook Jack's glasses. Every time I saw him wearing them, my mind ran wild with old fetishes. He looked perfect with anything on. I was sure he would still maintain his charm even when his hair would turn gray.
He'd still be good-looking with wrinkles.
And I would love him through it all.

"I might get some crazy ideas if you continue staring at me like that."

I inhaled a short gasp, a little embarrassed that he had caught me staring at him.

My hands put the marker next to the keyboard and turned to leave, when he stopped me, "Where you going?"

"Um...I...I still got something to do in..."

"Come here. I need your help with something."

I turned around, saw the serious expression he wore. This was enough to obey his words without questioning a thing.
He gave his lap a double pat, his eyes on me.
I understood what he meant and walked over till I now stood next to him.
A half frown ate his face before dropping his gaze to his lap. When I continued with my act, Jack's hand came grabbing my butt cheek roughly as the light in his eyes dimmed, leaving the dominant quarter glare in them.

Just a glare.
It was only a glare.

And yet, a bomb of desire exploded inside my pussy.
"Sit-" squeeze, "-down!"

Gawd yes!

He looked so damn hot when he was mad.

Jack pulled me to his lap, my butt came crashing hard on his groin unapologetically.
He let out a low moan, one that I'd have missed had my head not been close to his face.

"Don't move, just concentrate on the screen," he whispered placing his chin on my right shoulder while his right hand moved the mouse.
I did as told, froze my body like an iceberg, but it was hard concentrating with his breaths brushing my earlobe. The thing under my butt was slowly coming to life without any assistance from me. And in only a single minute, he was so hard that it felt as if I was sitting on a pole. The sweatpants he wore didn't help confine its hardness, they were too thin.

Jack was speaking about some finance distribution, but all that fell in my ears was...his blabbering. There was no way I could focus while sitting on an erect cock. No way I could concentrate with his cheek pressing against mine so intimately. If I dared tilt my head to the right, our lips would come in contact without a doubt.

And the urge to do exactly that was scorching my tummy, creating anxiety butterflies till I wriggled a little.
The hand on my upper thigh immediately tensed on my flesh as he took a sharp breath of air, breaking his own speech.

Jack inhaled some more and relaxed his muscles to continue with his lecture. He was teaching me something about handling money and wiser investments, expecting me to listen to his every word like a good student.

I nodded, shot constant yeses, and agreed to Jack's summaries, all to convince him that I was following up. He asked a few questions, which I was lucky to answer correctly.

"Shadows is better off without me."

"Yes, that's very-wait what?"

My eyes shot to the side to meet Jack's fuming face.
Oh boy, what had I just uttered?

The hand on my thigh delivered a heart-twisting pinch, making me grimace to the pain. "Ow!"

"You're so distracted Annie," Jack breathed, not caring that his lips were lightly brushing the rip of mine, or that we were sharing the same breath.

"Aren't you?" I whispered back, my eyes searching for the truth in his.

"No. I know when to focus."
Jack's eyes fell to my...lips. "And when to, allow my desires to lead the way." His whisper was followed by a clash of lips.
His beard tickled my skin, but that was pushed to the back of my mind so I could enjoy the sudden hot kiss.

His right hand slipped on my neck, pushing my head in his direction and holding it in position as his lips brutalized mine.

Oooh yes... My pussy was drenched from the love juices that had been flowing out to the lust burning through my veins.
Fuck!
Why had I opted to wear these pants?
It'd have been so easy for him to-

Thoughts flew out of my head when Jack's left hand dived into my pants and straight for my wet opening without wasting a second.
I gasped like a dying fish but his mouth muffled it.

My clit twitched when his fingers made contact with it and a shudder of delight jolted from my chest and straight into my pussy.

He gave it a slow deliberate rub, sending waves of weakness to the rest of my insides.
My thighs wanted to clamp shut as a ticklish sensation arose to his touch, but he forbade it by pinching my thigh. When the hand returned to my pussy, all my muscles tensed.

Jack tore his lips from mine and we both wanted for air.
"Concentrate."

"But...but I-fuck!"
I moaned out when a finger slid inside me.

"Keep, talking," he whispered hotly.

"Oh please, this is...this is too-"
My eyes rolled back when he slid another finger, corrupting all of my senses.

If that wasn't enough, Jack dipped his face into the cave of my neck and sucked in a part of it. My jaw fell without a sound coming out.

"Talk to me. Tell me how you're feeling."

I could no longer think clearly. Not when his fingers were sliding in and out at a controlled pace, just enough to arouse me to the harsh ends without causing too much excitement.