12

Li Heng could see that Gu Tingshen was determined to train Wei Ying to become an actor.

Although he was baffled by his friend's decision, he knew very well that Gu Tingshen was a very stubborn person, and once he made a decision, there was no possibility of changing it.

So in the end, Li Heng could only compromise and tell Gu Tingshen that he would have people draw up a study schedule for Wei Ying in the next few days and send professional teachers to train Wei Ying's acting skills and lines.

Gu Tingshen nodded happily and transferred 200 million to Li Heng on the spot as the starting capital to cultivate Yingyi.

Li Heng was really annoyed by him this time and laughed, "Does it look like I'm short of these 200 million people?!"

Gu Tingshen heard this and smiled at him reassuringly, "I know you are not lacking, but Wei Ying is mine."

"My people, of course, have to be raised by me myself."

"After all, he is not up to your canary standards. It is already difficult for you to help pave the way for him. I can't let you spend your own money to pave the way for him."

He spoke slowly, with sincere eyes and a bright smile. The clear moonlight breeze made Li Heng even ignore the obviously wrong words like "my people".

After a while, Li Heng came back to his senses, but he couldn't continue to ask questions.

I can only comfort myself in my heart that "my people" and so on, strictly speaking, there is really nothing wrong with them.

Those little canaries of his are also called "his people" by outsiders.

As for the two hundred million, it was really not much to them. It was only worth the blue diamond ring on Gu Tingshen's hand.

After thinking this way, Li Heng finally felt more balanced.

However, although 200 million is nothing to them, for a person like Wei Ying who comes from an ordinary background, it is money that is impossible to earn in several lifetimes.

How did this lumpy Wei Ying confuse Gu Tingshen into spending so much money for him?

He glanced sourly at Wei Ying, who was standing silently aside, snorted softly, raised his chin and said to Gu Tingshen, "I want to stay for dinner tonight!"

As Gu Tingshen's only friend, Li Heng often ate and stayed in Jingyuan in the past.

There is even a courtyard specially prepared for him in the landscape garden.

Since he agreed to help today, Gu Tingshen naturally would not be reluctant to give up a meal, so he chuckled and replied, "Okay, I will ask Old Wu to notify the kitchen and ask them to cook some dishes you like."

Li Heng couldn't help but laugh and added, "It's just you and me."

Gu Tingshen glanced at him inexplicably - otherwise? Could it be that Li Heng also invited other people over?

After understanding Gu Tingshen's eyes, Li Heng suddenly felt more comfortable - indeed, in Gu Tingshen's heart, he was more important as a good friend!

He glanced at Wei Ying proudly, raised his lips and said to Gu Ting, "I just took a picture of a calligraphy and painting a few days ago. I thought you would like it, so I happened to bring it over today. Let's take a look?"

Gu Tingshen had always been interested in these things, so he became a little more interested after hearing this, and soon went to the study with Li Heng.

After the two left, Xiao Li, who had been serving as the backdrop for a long time with Ying Yi, immediately felt relaxed. He quickly pulled Ying Yi out of Gu Tingshen's yard and found two stone benches to sit under the shade of a tree.