63

Because Ying Yi has not had a good appetite recently, Gu Tingshen and the chefs thought of many ways, and finally found that as long as there was sour and spicy food, he would eat more.

So from then on, there must be several sour or spicy dishes on the table every day.

Ying Yi's physical condition was very good. Although he was delirious in the first twenty years, the Liang Sheng family never failed him in terms of food. It was only during the period after he was abducted by Liang Dayong that he suffered a lot.

After being picked up by Gu Tingshen, Ying Yi's nutrition kept up with him and his body was well maintained, so the morning sickness didn't last long and he quickly resumed his usual food intake.

If you eat too little, you will worry, and if you eat too much, it will not work either.

If the body is overweight, it will put a burden on both the pregnant woman and the fetus.

After becoming pregnant, Yingyi's morning sword practice and daily physical training were temporarily stopped because she could no longer do strenuous exercise.

As his food intake resumed, his weight began to gradually increase. Although there is no obvious change in appearance yet, it is always necessary to prepare for such a thing.

Gu Tingshen thought of ways to do soothing exercises with him, such as walking, swimming, yoga, etc. He also accompanied Yingyi to the next door to take care of Maomao every day.

Before she was with Gu Tingshen, Yingyi would go back to [Liuying Residence] at a fixed time every day to feed Maomao, feed her with water, shovel poop and comb her hair, and try her best to spend time playing with Maomao.

Maomao was a gift from Gu Tingshen to Yingyi, and Yingyi liked it very much.

If possible, Yingyi would certainly like to keep Maomao by his side, but Gu Tingshen has a mysophobia, and Yingyi can't imagine his master being covered in cat hair, so he can only keep Maomao next door.

Maomao is a very sensible kitten. Although the owner spends very little time with it, it rarely gets angry with Ying Yi. Whenever Ying Yi comes to feed, it will silently run to Ying Yi's legs and cling to it.

Every time he sees it like this, Ying Yi feels a little distressed.

When Gu Tingshen saw this, he immediately said to him, "Take it back and raise it."

Upon hearing this, Ying glanced at Gu Tingshen in surprise, pursed his lips slightly and smiled, but just shook his head.

In recent times, Ying Yi has seen a lot of stories on the Internet about people being banned from raising animals because of their pregnancy.

Ying Yi also occasionally thought about whether Gu Tingshen would also ask him to try not to have contact with Maomao during this period, or even send Maomao away temporarily.

But the master said nothing and stayed with him to take care of Maomao several times a day.

In this way, Ying Yi is already very happy.

You can't be too greedy.

Thinking of this, Yingyi touched Maomao one last time, washed his hands, and then returned to the main courtyard hand in hand with Gu Tingshen.

After every walk, Ying Yi always takes a nap.

The same is true today.

However, when he woke up this time, he suddenly discovered that there was a little furry thing under the bed.

"Maomao?" He immediately sat up from the bed and stuck his head out to see the kitten, "Why are you here?"

Gu Tingshen, who was with him, saw this and quickly reached out to protect Ying Yi's waist.