31

Because he was pleased by Ying Yi, Gu Tingshen gave him a small "surprise" that day.

On the day he returned to Canglian Mountain, Ying Yi met an unexpected person on the set - Liang Sheng.

When Ying Yi saw Liang Sheng at first sight, he was startled for a moment.

Yesterday, after learning that Liang Sheng was looking for him, Ying Yi logged into Weibo, contacted Liang Sheng through a private message, and told Liang Sheng that he would go back to Daliang Village to have a look after the work at hand was completed.

Liang Sheng had many questions and was very emotional at that time. Ying Yi did not want to lie to him, so he only told him that the details would be discussed in detail when they meet.

Unexpectedly, I met Liang Sheng the next day.

Canglian Mountain conducts closed training, and outsiders cannot enter at all.

Therefore, Ying Yi immediately guessed that Liang Sheng was arranged by his master.

...Is it because of him?

Although such an idea is a bit unreasonable, apart from that, Ying Yi really can't think of any other reason.

In fact, if it weren't for the training mission, Ying Yi would have asked for leave from his master yesterday and immediately went out to see Liang Sheng

. Liang Sheng ran to Yuncheng alone from Daliang Village because she wanted to find him.

He is an Omega and has been working in chaotic places like KTV to make a living. Although Ying Yi did not say it, he was actually worried about Liang Sheng's safety.

Because of this, Ying Yi specially transferred tens of thousands of dollars to Liang Sheng yesterday, asking him to quit his KTV job and return to Daliang Village to report that he was safe.

Unexpectedly, Liang Sheng would come directly to the set.

Thinking of this, Ying Yi didn't care to reminisce with Liang Sheng, and asked him with raised eyebrows, "You didn't go back to report that you were safe?"

Liang Sheng previously sent a private message to Ying Yi on Weibo. Although he was very out of touch and confident, he used to treat Tuwa too. This has always been the case, but when he first saw the actress, who had now returned to normal and looked very serious, Liang Sheng felt more unfamiliar than happy.

Especially, the current Tuwa looks really fierce qaq!

Liang Sheng suddenly started to feel aggrieved when she thought that she had traveled all the way to find Tuwa for so long, and yet this person was so mean to her when they met.

"Why are you so mean? I didn't say I wouldn't tell my family that I'm safe QAQ!"

Ying Yi: ...

I never expected that I would make Liang Sheng cry with just one sentence, and Ying Yi fell silent for a moment.

If other people cried in front of him and called him cruel, Ying Yi would not pay attention at all.

But Liang Sheng and his family are all his benefactors.

Therefore, Yingyi could only say to Liang Sheng with a stiff face, speaking as slowly as possible, "...I didn't hurt you." "I don't

care, I don't care, you just hurt me QAQ! You have changed! You are no longer the one who listens best." What did I say?"

Liang Sheng squatted on the ground and cried.

Gu Tingshen, who saw this scene through a projection in Yuncheng, could not help but raise his eyebrows slightly when he saw this.