46

Gu Tingshen is not a person who gets carried away by feelings.

After Ying Yi appeared in "Blade", although he was often dissatisfied because of Ying Yi's physical contact with other actors, it was a work requirement for Ying Yi, and Gu Tingshen would not really come to Mansha just because of this. Find Ying Yi.

Moreover, for people with ulterior motives, such as Rogers and Henry, Yingyi has always maintained a high degree of vigilance and awareness, and can solve everything well by himself, leaving no room for Gu Tingshen to use his talents.

Therefore, at first, Gu Tingshen had no intention of coming to the crew.

He has never done anything like this for anyone.

Until he saw the ending of "Knife",

the "Knife" team successfully completed the task of escorting the expatriates, but "Stone" stayed in the war-torn foreign country forever.

Not even the bones could be recovered.

At that time, Gu Tingshen suddenly thought of his and Ying Yi's previous life.

At that time, the situation between him and Ying Yi seemed to be very similar to the ending of "Blade".

Under the escort of Ying Yi, he finally returned to the imperial city, turned the tide, turned the corner, and successfully ascended the throne.

However, Ying Yi quietly slept forever at the bottom of the bottomless Fulong Abyss, and even his whole body could not be recovered.

In his previous life, when Gu Tingshen went down to Fulongyuan, there was only a black stain of blood after a fierce battle. Both the enemy and Ying Yi's body had long been eaten away by wild beasts.

At the devastated valley bottom, only a broken sword covered in blood still stood stubbornly leaning on the ground.

Gu Tingshen recognized that sword.

That's Ying Yi's sword.

In the months before that, Gu Tingshen often saw the taciturn shadow guard, fighting in and out of the enemy's formation with a long sword in his hand, desperately protecting him.

He was once Gu Tingshen's sharpest sword.

But it finally failed on the eve of dawn.

Until death, the tip of the sword was pointed in the direction of the imperial city.

Later, Gu Tingshen sent people to search for a long time before barely finding the remaining bones of Ying Yi.

On the bones that were full of traces of wild beasts, Gu Tingshen discovered many bone-cut scars caused by sharp blades.

Through those scars, it was not difficult for Gu Tingshen to guess what kind of fierce battle Ying Yi had encountered.

After separating from Yingyi, Gu Tingshen's infiltration into the imperial city went smoothly.

From this, Gu Ting knew that Ying Yi had annihilated all the pursuers by himself.

After Gu Tingshen returned to the imperial city, he immediately launched a campaign against the eldest and second eldest brother, so he knew very well that they would never have another chance to send people to Fulongyuan to find out what was going on.

Therefore, Ying Yi should have died together with those pursuers.

Gu Tingshen knew that if Yingyi still had any strength, he would crawl back to the imperial city.

But he didn't.

He probably didn't even have the strength to move.

But perhaps because he was worried that another pursuer would come looking for him and expose his disguise, Ying Yi finally disfigured himself, just to delay Gu Tingshen for more time.

These were slowly tasted by Gu Tingshen through his own test results and his own guesses.

When he came to these conclusions, even if he was as hard-hearted as Gu Tingshen, he had to be moved by Ying Yi.

Three years ago, Ying Yi personally confirmed these speculations of Gu Tingshen.

Gu Tingshen rarely failed to see through anything.

But in fact, he never understood why Ying Yi was so loyal to him.

This question had already been rooted in his heart as early as the previous life.

So much so, that when he logged into "Dayan" for the first time in this life, he built an NPC named "Ying Yi" directly based on Ying Yi from his previous life.

Gu Tingshen had thought more than once about what Ying Yi had thought about at the last moment of his life at the bottom of Fulong Abyss where there was no light.

Ying Yi's broken sword was facing the direction of the imperial city until his death.

Gu Ting thought deeply that Ying Yi should be very sorry that he did not survive.

The scars on his skull also silently told Gu Tingshen that until the last moment of his life, he was still thinking about Gu Tingshen as his master.

He has no regrets.

Gu Tingshen couldn't help but feel moved.

For his undying loyalty.

In "Blade", the ending of "Stone" is too similar to that of Kageichi in his previous life.

Gu Tingshen decided at that time that when Ying Yi performed this scene, he must go and meet Ying Yi.

Gu Tingshen arrived in Mansha three days ago.

But he didn't disturb Ying Yi's work and only watched it from a distance for three days.

until today.

After seeing Ying Yi finish his last scene, clutching the small iron box he gave him so sadly, as if he was about to cry, he said silently, "I can't go back."

Gu Tingshen's heart suddenly clenched. stand up.

At that moment, he seemed to see that at the bottom of Fulong Abyss in his previous life, at the moment before death, Ying Yi also held the broken sword and cried to himself, "I can't go back."

But at that time, , there was nothing around Ying Yi, not even a ray of light could shine in.

At that moment, Gu Tingshen suddenly wanted to hug Ying Yi.

He wanted to tell Ying Yi.

never mind.

never mind.

He came to take him home.

When Ying Yi was in a daze and cried in front of him, Gu Tingshen felt really distressed.

He thought that in this life, he might never meet another person like Ying Yi who made him feel heartbroken.

He lowered his eyes and looked at Ying Yi, who was sleeping peacefully in his arms, silently tracing Ying Yi's intact face.

The resentment he had felt for two lifetimes was hard to calm down. At this moment, he seemed to be soothed by Ying Yi's still warm breath.

Gu Ting tightened his arms tightly and embedded Yingyi firmly in his arms.