39

Before leaving Daliang Village, Ying Yi still didn't go to see Liang Sheng.

A few days ago, Gu Tingshen had already taken the time to send the new year's goods and materials brought by Yingyi to the villagers who had taken care of him.

After Ying Yi was able to go to the ground, he personally visited the villagers again and said thank you to them face to face.

As for why he didn't see Liang Sheng alone...

Although Ying Yi had taken many baths before going out in the past two days, he didn't know if he had smelled Gu Tingshen's pheromones for so long that it caused hallucinations in his brain. , even after taking a shower, Ying Yi still seemed to be able to smell the residual scent of ambergris on his body.

Liang Sheng is the only Omega in Daliang Village, so Ying Yi cannot go to see him with a full body of Alpha pheromones.

It wasn't that he was afraid of being discovered by Liang Sheng, but that most AOs were very sensitive to pheromones, and Ying Yi was afraid of bumping into Liang Sheng.

However, although Ying Yi had been very careful, Liang Sheng finally found out.

On the way back to Yuncheng, Yingyi received a message from Liang Sheng.

[Liang Shengsheng: Ah ah ah ah ah Wei Yingying, tell me the truth, have you slept with Gu Tianxian these days? The court heard a question in response to him.

[Liang Shengsheng: [angry] [angry] [angry] I know even if you don’t tell me! 】【Liang Shengsheng: Did you come to see my parents before you left today? When I got up from my nap and went downstairs, I was almost sent away by the Alpha pheromones on their bodies! ] Ying Yi: ...

At this time, four full days have passed since Gu Tingshen's passive estrus ended, and Ying Yi has already taken a bath countless times.

Shadow 1: ...So, the smell of ambergris that I always smell, is it really not an illusion?

Ying subconsciously sniffed the smell in the air.

Gu Tingshen noticed this scene:...

"What?"

What are you smelling like a puppy?

Ying Yi froze slightly. He didn't expect that his master would notice such a small move, but he still told Liang Sheng's story honestly.

Gu Tingshen laughed after hearing this.

Although Gu Tingshen didn't like to come into contact with Omegas, and he had never let any Omega smell the smell of his pheromones, he was still slightly amused by the oolong dispute between Ying Yi and Liang Sheng.

As a top Alpha, Gu Tingshen is very aware of the impact his pheromones will have on Omgea.

He immediately sent a red envelope to Ying Yi and asked him to forward it to Liang Sheng.

After a while.

[Liang Shengsheng: Shocked.jpg]

[Liang Shengsheng: Why did you suddenly transfer so much money to me? ! ]

[Wei Ying: It was given by sir]

[Wei Ying: Mental damage fee]

[Wei Ying: Taking an oversized syringe to inject inhibitors.gif]

[Liang Shengsheng:...]

[Liang Shengsheng: Although but...]

[Liang Shengsheng: Gu Tianxian is such an open-minded person qaq! ]

[Liang Shengsheng: I wish the bosses a happy marriage! ]

[Liang Shengsheng: Holding the red envelope and bursting into tears.gif]