32

Although Liang Sheng made an appointment with Yingyi, in fact, Liang Sheng didn't understand the current Tuwa at all.

The native boy that Liang Sheng had known since childhood had always been stupid and silly, eating whatever he was given and wearing whatever he was told.

Although he can't speak, he is very obedient.

Just like a big doll.

Liang Sheng had no friends since he was a child, so since he could walk, he liked to play with Tuwa, a "doll" that was one size bigger than him.

In his heart, Tuwa is his only playmate, a reassuring tree companion, and a family member who accompanies him as he grows up.

Because of this, although the current Tuwa, also known as Wei Ying, is very strange to Liang Sheng, Liang Sheng still cannot care about him.

In the past few days after joining the crew, Liang Sheng often secretly observed Wei Ying in his free time.

All the actors in the cast of "Ask the Immortal" are trained in makeup. Because of this, Liang Sheng can always see Wei Ying wearing a black outfit, long hair tied high, and holding a long sword in his solemn look.

Tuwa, also known as Wei Ying, is very skilled now.

He was even specially hired as a martial arts instructor by the crew of "Ask the Immortal" to guide the actors in sword practice.

Liang Sheng didn't know what Tuwa went through after coming to Yuncheng. Not only was he not stupid, but he also developed such great skills. But whenever he saw Wei Ying like that, Liang Sheng could understand why he was like Gu. A young lady like An An would not dare to make a mistake in front of Wei Ying.

Really, the dark-faced Wei Ying standing on the training field was too majestic.

Whenever she sees him from a distance, Liang Sheng always thinks of the big monster in the various magical stories her parents told her when she was a child.

Or the kind that eats children whenever they disagree.

Because of this, when he saw Wei Ying coming as promised and standing in front of him, Liang Sheng choked for a long time before asking, "Tu... ah no, Wei, Wei Ying, are you okay now?" Ying

Yidian nodded.

He could see that Liang Sheng was a little afraid of him now.

Is it because he is too serious?

Because he made Liang Sheng cry last time, Yingyi specially prepared some small things this time.

He took out a candy from his pocket and handed it to Liang Sheng.

On the packaging of the candy, there is a big, round cantaloupe painted on it.

Liang Sheng looked at the cantaloupe candy in his hand and blinked.

Daliang Village is very poor. Even a child like Liang Sheng, who was pampered and grew up, has rarely been able to eat sweets since he was a child.

Among the candies that can only be eaten occasionally, Liang Sheng likes cantaloupe candies the most.

When he was a child, every time he got cantaloupe candies, Liang Sheng would go to Tuwa happily, eat happily in front of Tuwa, and occasionally give one to Tuwa.

"So, you still remember..."

He suddenly laughed, tore open the candy wrapper and stuffed the cantaloupe candy into his mouth.

After arriving in Yuncheng, Liang Sheng ate a lot of candies.

But he dared to say that this piece of candy in his mouth was definitely the most delicious cantaloupe candy he had ever tasted in his life!