38

Ying Yi disappeared the day after returning to Daliang Village.

After Liang Sheng heard about this, he came to Ying Yi.

It was the second day after Gu Tingshen was passively in heat. Naturally, the bodyguards guarding the door of Ying's family couldn't let Liang Sheng in.

At that time, Liang Sheng thought something had happened to Ying Yi and was so anxious that he almost started a fight with the bodyguards.

Later, Xiao Li, who still knew Liang Sheng, came forward in time and told Liang Sheng that nothing happened to Ying Yi and he was just taking care of Gu Tingshen.

Liang Sheng immediately thought that Boss Gu fell ill because he was not acclimatized to the ravine when he first came to Daliang Village, so it was hard for him to continue to pester him.

I could only go home and send Yingyi a WeChat message to ask him how he was doing.

However, after two days, Ying Yi didn't reply. The more Liang Sheng thought about it, the more something was wrong, so he ran to Ying's family again.

Xiao Li received Gu Tingshen's instructions this time and sent Bai Ji over. He briefly told Liang Sheng that Gu Tingshen was not in good condition and Ying Yi could not go out for the time being.

Liang Sheng immediately imagined a bloody love triangle drama and went home with extremely complicated emotions.

Although Liang Sheng had persuaded Ying Yi before, saying that those rich people would only play with them and felt that Ying Yi could not compete with Baiji, in fact, from a standpoint, Liang Sheng still stood firmly on Ying Yi's side.

Especially, after meeting Gu Tianxian with his own eyes, Liang Sheng felt that it would be a pity if Ying Yi did not catch this person.

Especially Gu Tianxian was so nice to Ying Yi.

But what about Bletilla striata?

Could it be that Boss Gu is really holding on to both sides and stepping on both sides?

Or is it that whether Baiji or Weiying, he is just playing with them?

If this is the case, Liang Sheng really doesn't think Ying Yi can have a HE with Boss Gu.

What Liang Sheng didn't expect was that it took a full week for him to receive a reply from Ying Yi.

...

Yingyi spent this week in a dark and dark way.

When Gu Tingshen's passive estrus was completely over, he finally relaxed and slept well for two days.

Although he slept for two days, Ying Yi's body was still very uncomfortable.

Although the master is very gentle, his passive estrus lasted too long this time. Especially the master is often very annoying. Even Ying Yi, a shadow guard who is good at patience, is often tortured by him to the point where he wishes he could die on the spot. .

Thinking of this, Ying Yi's body couldn't help but tremble slightly.

The only thing that made Ying Yi happy was that his master gave him enough rest and recovery time.

That's why he could stay in bed like this now, curled up in bed.

While lying in bed, Ying Yi finally turned on his phone and saw the WeChat messages that had been bombarded by Liang Sheng for several days.

There were dozens of missed calls, all from Liang Sheng.

Yingyi immediately clicked on WeChat and roughly browsed through Liang Sheng's messages.