17

In the tenth month of the golden autumn, the fragrance of osmanthus blossoms.

The casting process for Li Heng's new film is finally coming to an end, and preparations have begun for intensive training for the actors.

This means that Ying Yi is about to leave Jingyuan and officially begin his "mission as the best actor".

To this end, Yingyi has been preparing day and night for more than three months.

Three months is neither long nor short, but it is enough to make a hard-working and intelligent person undergo earth-shaking changes.

Through the data interface of "Dayan", Gu Tingshen can clearly see all the changes that have happened to Ying Yi

[Name: Wei Ying, Ying Yi, Tu Wa (name can be changed)

Gender: ba male

Age: 21

Height: 180cm

Weight: 65kg (great, please keep feeding carefully)

……

Constitution: 90(-5)/100

Talent: 90 (+1)/100

Endurance: 99/100

Resilience: 80 (-5)/100

Loyalty: 100/100

……

Health: 85/100 (higher than the average for his age, the owner is great)

Satiety: 75/100

Favorability: 90/100】

In the [Skill Bar], in addition to [Gathering, Sewing, Cooking, Tracking, Assassination, Wilderness Survival, Weapon Specialization], etc., which are lit at the beginning, there are also new additions [Xia Kingdom Mandarin listening, speaking, reading and writing, Xia Kingdom Culture General knowledge, lines (intermediate), cat feeding expertise (...)] and so on.

As for the skills [Intelligence Collection], [Disguise] and [Acting Skills] that existed from the beginning, they have been upgraded from "Intermediate" to "Advanced".

In Dayan, Shadow Guards often needed to perform tasks such as infiltration and assassination. [Disguise] and [Acting Skills] were their compulsory skills, and they could even play a life-saving role at critical moments.

As a leader among the shadow guards, Ying Yi had excelled in these two skills in his previous life.

After tirelessly absorbing all aspects of knowledge from Xia Kingdom like a sponge, Ying Yi successfully grasped the essence of "one of the four major evil arts in Asia - makeup", and the [Disguise] skill was obtained in a short period of time. Quality improvement.

And because in the past few months, Yingyi has studied under several experienced actors with real talents in the entertainment industry and received their full guidance. In addition, Yingyi watches a large number of excellent films every day, and his [acting skills] are also unknown. Unconsciously, I feel closer to and integrated into this era.

Gu Tingshen had heard Lao Wu mention it more than once, and those veteran actors were full of praise for Ying Yi.

As for [Intelligence Collection] - it is said that Ying Yi has recently started to learn Eagle Language and programming from his teacher. He is also very proficient in various electronic devices, search engines and wall circumvention skills. He is even more aboriginal than the natives of Xia Country.

Lao Wu has lamented to Gu Ting more than once that he has never seen anyone more diligent and motivated than Ying Yi in his life.

In the past three months, his attitude towards Ying Yi has changed from a polite wait and see at the beginning, to a sincere appreciation and heartache now.