58

Although he admitted his feelings, Ying Yi did not answer Liang Sheng's question.

It's not that he doesn't want to answer, it's that he doesn't know how to answer.

Although Ying Yi no longer avoids this matter, to be honest, even Ying Yi himself is not sure about the current relationship between him and his master, and what will happen to them in the future.

There is a big difference in status between him and his master, and they are both Ba. Although his master now has a good impression of him, Ying Yi does not think that he can always be loved by his master.

If one day in the future, the master falls in love with someone else...

As soon as this thought popped up in his mind, Ying Yi's heart tightened for a while and it hurt.

But Yingyi is self-aware.

His wish has been very simple from the beginning to now, that is, he hopes to always stay by his master's side and protect his master's life.

If one day his master no longer likes him, Ying Yi hopes that his master will allow him to return to his original position and continue to be his shadow guard.

In this way, he will be satisfied.

However, before that, Ying Yi also wanted to be willful and respond to his master's feelings properly.

...

Yingyi's role in "Ask the Immortal 2" is not many, and it was completed in just over a month.

On the day of filming, Fang Jingbai found him and told him something hesitant to say.

"Wei Ying, I heard something and thought I should tell you."

Ying Yi didn't know why, but suddenly had a hunch that what Fang Jingbai was going to say was related to his master.

Sure enough, Fang Jingbai quickly said, "I heard two days ago that Mr. Gu fell ill." Before he

finished speaking, he saw Ying Yi running quickly towards their residence, waving to him from a distance as he ran.

Knowing that he must leave immediately, Fang Jingbai quickly shouted to him, "Be careful!"

...

Ying Yi was indeed anxious.

Although the master never said it, Yingyi could tell that the master had always regarded Mr. Gu as a relative.

Although the Gu family can be considered prosperous this generation, because Gu Zhao is too romantic, the master has three half-brothers and sisters.

These people all have different thoughts, and they can't even show the superficial discord between the princes in the previous life.

The master does not recognize Gu Zhao as his father.

After following his master for more than three years, Ying Yi knew that the only relatives truly recognized by his master were Mr. Gu and Liu Si.

That might be the only relative in the world who treats his master well.

Although the master seemed cold and indifferent, Ying Yi knew that the master still cared about the people he really cared about.

Therefore, the master must be very worried when Mr. Gu falls ill this time.

Mr. Gu is already eighty-three this year, and Ying Yi doesn't know how serious his illness is this time.

When he thought of his master's haggard look because he was worried about Mr. Gu, Ying Yi wished he could fly back to him immediately.