44

Although "Ask the Immortal" is an orthodox fairy tale film, the script is not very dull and serious. It mainly tells the daily training of several young men who have just entered Tianxuan Sect.

Since you are a newbie, you will naturally make mistakes of one kind or another and be full of laughter.

At the same time, the new protagonist group is also growing through exploration and error correction.

So, this is also a story about growth and exploration.

All ages.

Since the project of "Ask the Immortal" was established, Li Heng has put a lot of effort into this movie.

Because of this, Li Heng was not surprised that this movie would become a hit.

On the first night of the release of "Ask the Immortal", as long as you open Weibo, you can see the audience's crazy taps everywhere.

"Ah ah ah ah, I don't allow you not to know "Ask the Immortal", go watch it!

"It's really beautiful! I just finished painting it with my family, and I’m going to do it again tomorrow! "

"I want Jimei for the second time upstairs. Are you sure you can get the tickets for tomorrow ?

"

Is it the devil? QAQ?!"

As we all know, netizens who are too busy during the holidays know everything and can do everything.

In just one night, there was an outburst of various short essays about "Asking Immortals" and various science popularizations about the details in it. It began to explode.

From the setting of the world frame to the science popularization of each character in the film, from every pattern and craftsmanship in obedience to Taoism, to the fact that "Ask the Immortal" was all shot in real locations...

all the microscope masters came forward one after another, Many media caught wind of this and quickly joined the national carnival caused by "Ask the Immortal".

This in turn made many passers-by who had not seen "Ask the Immortal" become curious about the movie and were ready to buy tickets. Check it out in the theater.

Scenes like this can be seen everywhere after "Ask the Immortal" was released. The box office of "Ask the Immortal" also skyrocketed from the second day. On the

first day, it was 50 million.

On the second day, it exceeded 200 million

. In three days, it exceeded 500 million.

On the seventh day, it exceeded 2 billion!

"Ask the Immortal" was a complete explosion!

And with the popularity of the film, the actors in the film also went from unknown to everyone.

Li Heng came to see Gu Tingshen By that time, the number of Yingyi's Weibo fans had increased from a few dozen to 10 million.

In fact, because the law enforcement elder Taiwei Jun played by Yingyi was too cold and serious when he appeared on the stage, and he wore an outfit that was incompatible with other immortals. With his black outfit, everyone thought he was a villain at first.

Later, someone went to the Weibo of other actors and accidentally found the video of Maple Leaf Airport two years ago, and the actors all called him @影一. "Teaching Director" on Weibo.

Only then did the onlookers associate the "Pick up an Omega and it's a hundred-mile sprint.gif" emoticons with Yingyi. At the same time, they were also very curious about the "Teaching Director" meme, and they circled " The official blog of "Asking Immortals".