71

The Feixian Award is a very important selection event in the Xia Guo film circle.

On the day of the Feixian Award presentation in previous years, nine out of ten hot searches were topics related to the Feixian Award.

But this year, after the Feixian Best Actor was finally announced, the ones that became hot searches along with #Feixian Best Actor Wei Ying# were actually #伟影影视的人#, #是什么意思是什么意思#, #RIP Mannan#, #谪仙人# and so on are a series of hot searches that make people confused.

When a passerby entered out of curiosity, he was immediately blinded by a screenshot with a very high repetition rate. After being shocked, he also joined the crazy prprprpr army.

The whole Internet is looking for the beautiful figure glimpsed in the live broadcast of Feixian Awards.

It stands to reason that in the 21st century where information is so developed, everything on the Internet is transparent.

But until the Flying Immortal Ceremony was over, no one could figure out who the master with the glorious beauty was.

This couldn't help but make everyone more curious and itchy, and finally they all went to Ying Yi's Weibo to urge him.

"Teacher Wei! Who is the gentleman who hugged you when you won the award tonight?

" "Yingying wife!" Tell your husband quickly! Who is the last name of that super handsome guy? QAQ! ∥Yi Luohuang is climbing the wall, just out of curiosity!

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can't do it anymore! ∈ Lang Xian Fu Chun Sheng Sheng Xin knocking spring every time he blows something fishy...

"I have never envied someone as much as I do today. I really envy Teacher Wei. ! I actually met such a good-looking friend!

"...Envy +1, but then again,

they are not necessarily friends, right?" "Yeah, maybe he just happened to sit next to Wei Ying and hugged him politely." "

Haha, the sour smell upstairs is I can smell it even when I touch the screen, although I am also sore and cough... But having said that, do you still remember that Wei Yingying once said that she 'has a master'?" "Wow wow wow wow

Jimei, I remember it!! Actually, I I've always wanted to say it, but I'm not afraid of them saying that we, Wei Yingying, are in love! But when Wei Yingying and Wei Yingying hugged each other, it was really supernatural!! It felt like they hugged each other all the time!" "

??? Upstairs Do you want to say that that person is Wei Yingying's 'master'?!" "

Hey, hey, Teacher Wei has always kept a low profile and has never revealed who his lover is in public. Don't If you listen to the wind, it will rain. If that person is not a couple with Teacher Wei, wouldn't Teacher Wei and his lover be embarrassed?"

"I don't care what their relationship is, I just want to know who that person is. Ah

"I want to know too!" ∥Is he single? Unmarried? How old are you this year? Is it A, B or O? I'm happy with everything!

Within just two hours after the live broadcast of the Feixian Awards ended, nearly ten topics related to the mysterious man appeared on Weibo hot searches. The hot search for #飞仙狠看狠极美人# went all the way to Hot 1, and the movie The comment section of Yi's Weibo has also been destroyed. The number of comments on the latest Weibo has exceeded 300,000.

Ying Yi, who learned about this from his agent: ...

Gu Tingshen, who learned about this from Li Heng: ...

Beautiful Alpha and His Shadow Guard BetaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara