26

That afternoon, Gu Tingshen left with Yingyi.

The nursing home cannot receive news from the outside world, so when Gu Tingshen was about to arrive at the airport, he saw a message from Li Heng.

Someone had taken some pictures of him and Ying Yi at the airport.

Gu Tingshen's part was completely suppressed by Li Heng.

As for Yingyi, considering that Yingyi would develop in the entertainment industry in the future, Li Heng asked his team to let some of them go after careful screening.

Gu Tingshen clicked on the video sent by Li Heng.

It should be what happened after he and Yingyi parted ways at the airport yesterday afternoon.

In the picture, the petite blond Omega baby jumped towards Ying Yi like a forest, and then fell at Ying Yi's feet quite dramatically.

But even if he fell down and had a nosebleed, he still held onto Ying Yi's trouser leg tightly and refused to let go.

Seeing this scene, Gu Ting frowned slightly in displeasure.

He knew very well that there were many robbers hiding in secrets at the airport at that time, and Omega's actions would undoubtedly expose Ying Yi's traces.

Sure enough, the next second, a fire suddenly flashed near the Omega's head.

Someone should have attacked him and Ying Yi.

Based on Gu Tingshen's understanding of Ying Yi, Ying Yi would definitely not sit still and wait for death.

In the picture, Ying Yi did as he expected. He quickly picked up the Omega who refused to let go, and quickly led him to another bunker. Then he lowered his head and said something to the Omega before turning around and disappearing.

This is a video of less than fifteen seconds.

Li Heng's choice of perspective was very clever, and the wooden warehouse in Ying Yi's hand was not allowed to leave the country from beginning to end.

After the video was released on the Xiaguo Internet, it quickly became a hot search topic.

The title is - #夏国精品精品狠拍了#

Considering that Wei Ying is Gu Tingshen's employee, Li Heng specially asked his team to choose a quite satisfactory title.

But as we all know, the imagination of melon-eating netizens has always been unconventional.

At least after Gu Tingshen clicked on the picture, downloaded Weibo and opened the hot search, all he saw under this video were comments like this:

"What kind of master of Xia Kingdom is this? I thought I could see flying over the roof and walking over the wall."

"I'm the only one who thinks this is the case . Did the two of them go to the wrong set? This is not a terrorist attack scene. They just wandered into the filming location of an idol drama, right?" "

Brother! That's an Omega, a fair-skinned, beautiful and soft-bodied Omega! How could he be so rough? Treating a little cutie like Omega?!"

"What's wrong with Omega? This Omega obviously has no brains, right? He actually went to the scene of a terrorist attack to flirt with a guy! If this little brother hadn't been kind and kind-hearted, he would have run away with him. Maybe we have to explain it together."

"Yes, although I am a feminist, this Omega really makes people physically uncomfortable." "

No, isn't the point? This little brother from Xia Guo can still do it in such an emergency? How amazing is this arm strength to be able to run so fast while carrying an Omega in the face of danger?" "The