51

The spring nights are short and the days are high.

In the past, Ying Yi never thought that this sentence would be relevant to him.

...

Although the two of them fooled around late last night, Ying Yi's biological clock was always on time, so he opened his eyes at five in the morning.

According to past habits, at this moment he should get out of bed neatly, wash up, and then go to the bamboo forest for morning exercise.

But...

the master is still sleeping.

At this moment, he was being held by his master.

Ying Yi didn't dare to move at all.

Although he had slowed down his breathing as much as possible, Gu Tingshen's mind was sharp and he woke up as soon as the shadow turned.

Without opening his eyes, Gu Tingshen knew that it must still be very early.

It seems he didn't work hard enough last night.

With this thought in his mind, Gu Tingshen put a lazy smile on his face, hugged Yingyi again, and said to him slowly, "Sleep a little longer."

When he said this, he could not be more natural. He placed his hand in front of Ying Ying's eyes, blocking him from the glimmer of light that penetrated the window lattice.

Perhaps because he had just woken up, Gu Tingshen's voice was much lower and gentler than usual, filled with warmth.

His fingers were not as cold as usual, and were slightly warm, causing Yingyi to reflexively rub his face.

It's like a little animal that comes to your door and begs for caress from its owner.

Gu Tingshen couldn't help but laugh again, lowered his head and kissed his forehead gently, teasing him in a dumb voice, "It's so early in the morning, don't get angry again."

Ying Yi: ...

It's not that he doesn't.

He is a conditioned reflex.

Fortunately, Gu Tingshen soon fell asleep with his eyes closed. Yingyi breathed a sigh of relief and closed his eyes to get ready for a nap.

I actually feel a little uncomfortable.

However, compared with the hard-working days in the past, life now is really much better.

You can always be by your master's side.

But recently, very occasionally, at times like last night and now, Ying Yi would occasionally feel a little confused that he didn't know how to describe.

Ying Yi rarely has anything on his mind.

As a shadow guard, you only need to think about how to complete your master's mission and protect your master's safety at all times.

Ying Yi has indeed always been like this in the past.

But recently, because his master's attitude towards him has become increasingly affectionate and gentle, especially at certain times, Ying Yi occasionally even has the illusion of being pampered.

But this is not right.

Therefore, every time after getting close to his master, Ying Yi wanted to pick up his pants and leave immediately to calm down his head that was overwhelmed by the heat.

The master never let him go.

They are not even allowed to do morning exercises, and they have to hold him to catch up on their sleep every time.