44.) My Ex'sBestfriend's Girlfriend is my Bestfriend

Ryder and I were parked in one of the stalls at SONIC-Drive-in while I told him what had happened. He had ordered me a milk shake and some food to make me feel better, and surprisingly Riley was nowhere to be found. I thought those two were conjoined at the hip.

"I'll kill him." He gritted. I looked to the gear shift to see his fists clenched in balls at his side.

"Can I ask you something?" I ask.

He nodded.

"Why do you care so much?" I ask.

He cleared his throat, turning to look at me. I didn't notice just how milky his eyes were before.

"Because Jaxon still cares about you, and he would be pissed if he knew I didn't protect you." He said. His eyes never left mine.

"Who are you trying to convince with that?" I snort, pulling my face closer to his to challenge him. His eyes didn't shift once.

Shit, is he even blinking? I quikcly erased the question out of my mind when I saw him close his eyes and open them again.

"He really does care about you Jasmine."

"Yeah, yeah." I shrugged him off. "But so do you." I smirked up at him.

He finally averted his eyes, looking down at his interlocking fingers. "I don't care about you. Riley, and Jaxon are the ones that care." He scoffed so hard that a strand of his hair flew over his left eye.

He glanced at my hair, before pulling a strand from my eye and tucking it behind my ear.

"And what if I said I do care about you?" His tone suddenly turned deep and husky. I opened my mouth, before closing it again. I didn't expect him to actually admit it! That is seriously not like him at all.

I watched his gaze as it slowly moved to my eyes, and then my lips. I unknowingly parted them at the sudden attention.

"I want to kiss you." He blurted.

My mind was running one hundred thoughts per minute, yet I was still able to speak. Why did I speak??

"Do it."

I watched him as he leaned forward, tucking a hand behind my head. I leaned in allowing his lips to meet mine. They moved slow at first, allowing me to taste him completley.

I moaned in his mouth at the feeling of his hand on my privates. He rubbed it gentley through my body suit, while his hand grew tighter around my head. The kiss slowly grew rougher causing him to groan.

I reached over the middle constole, placing my hand on his hard dickprint, continuing to move my mouth with his. He broke the kiss, gripping my neck instead, he leaned it back planting kisses up and down. I moaned some more, moving my hips with the movement of his fingers on my clit.

I moaned before opening my eyes. That's when I saw the Drive-in sign. I saw the pavement of the parking lot, and the windows of the car suddenly became visible to me. Jaxon. I thought. Riley. I can't do this to them. His bestfriend, and mine... they would be hurt.

"Ryder." I tried to speak his name, but it only came out as a moan. I want to damn myself for feeling so good right now.

That caused him to go harder, sucking on my neck this time. I whined under him, arching my back to allow more access for him to touch me.

"Fuck." He groaned. "I can feel how wet you are through your clothes."

That's when I regained my conscience. I'm making out with my bestfriends boyfriend! I urgently pushed him off of me, causing him to jump back in his seat. He sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose.

His cheeks were tinted red as he stared out the windshield. "That shouldn't have happened." I whsipered.

"No shit." He dropped his hands before slamming them against the steering wheel.

"Fuck!"