3.8 - not enough

HEY GUYS LEWWWK AT THIS FANART FROM BADGERBEE (quotev) ITS SO CUTEEE LOOK AT YHE DETAILS ON THE WKNGS THEYRE SO PRETTYYY 🤩 and i loooove the neck fluff their mcs so cute ughh

...

summary - a star is gone

...

At first, Ojiro was happy. He rejoiced with his friends at the main base of the camp, and he was so glad to see that no one, besides a few kids (Midoriya, to name one), was too gravely injured. He had searched for your pretty face in the sea of Hero Course students and paramedics making sure they were okay, but he couldn't find you. You should've been easy to spot, considering that you were well above average height. You're his friend, too, even if you haven't really been able to see each other outside of MMA club. He wants to check up on you.

He passed by Ashido and Hagakure who – although they were crying themselves – were comforting Uraraka. The brunette was shaking. "H- Her hand...!" she sobbed. "She...!" Her voice trailed off into a fit of tears.

Todoroki was at the edge of the clearing, closer to the trees. He was trembling as he stared off into the thicket of trees. His fists were clenched by his sides, and layers of pale blue frost were climbing them.

He then saw Midoriya. He wouldn't move. He was crying. He wanted to know why, but he was already surrounded by a cluster of people asking what happened. Shouji was rubbing his upper back in a stiff attempt to comfort him. He tried to listen in, and he heard one crucial thing.

"[nickname]!" Midoriya had wailed.

Ojiro's eyes widened dangerously, and he tapped on Tokoyami's shoulder. The boy was so scratched up. "Did... Did something happen to [last name]?"

Tokoyami only solemnly nodded.

The blond tried not to assume the worst, but the first thought that came to mind was death. But there was no way you died. No. There was no way. You're so strong, and you were with other people, there was no way you died. He thought back to all your sparring sessions, a few in which you had been able to win even though he had been doing martial arts for literally his entire life. But strong people can die, too, so he doesn't really know what he's telling himself.

He just wanted to see you.

"What happened?" he asked.

Tokoyami's mouth pulled at the sides of his beak in a grimace. "She was stolen... By the villains."

And Ojiro's world shattered.

...

When Kosei woke up to the hospital's stark white lights, seemingly reflecting off of every surface, he let out an irritated groan. Hospitals were familiar to him. As a little boy in Kagawa, he was quite sickly, having had a weak immune system and all. It was genetic, his dad was pretty sickly too. Of course, his immunity to illnesses has been built up over years of his eating sand and sticking small Legos into his mouth.