Chapter 1: Young Winston

✨(The picture above is only my references and inspiration for a young Winston, without scar, the only difference between them is my references is a girl, it's a screenshot of a character in an anime, that time I got reincarnated as a slime s2, I do not own the pictures. It's just my references)🥀

I know I'm dead when I do that unthinkable thing.. why would I help that old man? Because he looks like my grandpa? That doesn't make sense.

I'm not a good person, I'm selfish, my parents often told me that, I won't sacrifice my self for someone, whether I know them or not. But just at that moment I forget my selfishness? Really chrizzie?

Did I regret it? What's surprise me the most is.. I don't! I don't regret that decision. So what if I died because of it. At least the old man live. That's all matter. I have a soft heart for old people, I'm more close to my grandparents than my parents after all, They are the one who raised me. Stop for that part of me..

Back to my problem now. I look around my surrounding..

Why am I in a forest again? Is this the heaven they been saying? A non-polluted forest full of vegetation and giant trees.. Is my eyes been deceiving me? I slap my self and I whimper.. shoot that's hurt..

I got up and walk to the part where I can hear a flow of water.. I won't think about it for now.. I need some water for me to drink..

I'm wearing a fitted leather skirt with my white long sleeve shirt and my fluffy jacket partner with my black high heeled boots.

I'm a part time fashion model While I'm studying medicine of course I need a steady income for me to finish what I started.

My parents are supporting me by giving me monthly allowance but being a medicine student, 10k was not enough for a month for a student like me.. so I enter the fashion industry.

When I finally came to a crystal clear river. I immediately reach for it, not minding my surroundings.

Finally take care of my thirst, I look around when. I confirm it's safe. I took off my clothes, including my underwear and now I'm fully naked. I put my clothes Into the nearest tree and jump into the river.

This is freedom... I'm feeling refreshed. I look around the bushes and swin into the mint and aloe vera near the river bank.. this is awesome instant toothpaste and hair treatment for me until I know where am I. And wait is that a strawberry? This place is amazing I can see more plants species growing at the same area.

After doing my hair and eating some strawberries and mint. I swim again. Now appreciating the bottom of the river. It's so magnificent. I can see so many fishes. Look is that a clown fish? Is in it a salt water fish? O well the veggies and fruits of all season are growing at the same area and season, so what if the fish are the same?

This is awesome.

When I started to feel the cooling of the water, I rinse my hair and body and swim to the bank where I left my clothes. I use my scarf to dry my skin and use it to pull my hair up into a bun. I dress up humming a soft tune. Putting my jacket back to ease the cold.

Then I hear a twig crushed at the bushes, I crank my neck to that side and pick a stick near me. Chrizzie what are you thinking? That what ever is in that bushes are going to back up because you have a effing stick? Better have something than nothing.

"Come out, if you want to live"
Flashing news brave chrizzie died again in her second life. My brain are teasing me to comfort my anxiety.

A seconds later, a big tiger, bigger than the earth tiger, whiter than my silvery white hair are showing itself Infront of me. I step backward holding the stick tight. Your dead chrizzie. My brain is screaming for me to run but I can't. Just can't.

Before I can turn around to run, the tiger shipped into a man with a tiger eat and tail. Just what the F. I'm looking at his tail when I caught a glimpse of his, my mouth gape, Soo big. I blink trice and look up to his face just to be met with his silver eyes. He caught me staring, and he turn into a tomato. 'Ahhh' internal screem. I can feel my blush forming too. When I look at his muscles and catch a glimpse of his thing again, I can't stop it, I feel wet, I hear a growl. And it's coming in him. That only make me more horny. I guess I know where am I but the guy doesn't have a scar so I need to confirm things maybe he's Winston's brother or something? I walk toward him while he's blushing.

"Hi, my name is chrizzie, what's yours?"

"I- I'm W-winston" I stop walking.. he's who? I know my baby have a long scar in his face so how?

"You're who again? I didn't hear you right"

"Winston" he says still blushing.

"How old are you?" That's only my guess but hey maybe I got transmigrated into the beastworld before Bai?

"I'm 16 rainy season, I just mature last rainy season" shoot me.. that's young, if I remember it right he met Bai in his 39 years. How am I lucky? Which means I'm 23 years earlier than her. I can snatch everything she have before she came and better yet help the girl? Na-ah, why would I? She's a white lotus, so why would I help her?

I look at his mark, he have 2 power mark this young yet have that power. which means the city of beast are formed now.

I know I'm older than him, I'm 18 while he's 16, just turn matured last rainy season yet look at him. So young yet looks so yummy.

"Where is your mates, female?" He ask me softly.

"My name is not FEMALE, You can call me chrizzie, and as you can see, I don't have a mate yet"

"Why are you alone in this forest? Don't you know It's dangerous here, especially for a female like you"

"I was thinking, since your here can you send me to the beast city?" I smiled still staring at his eyes

"Of course ziezie" I blush to the nickname given by him.

He morpp into his massive beast form and crouch down so I can ride in his back.. we started our small journey to beast city