Chapter 7 Harold's Mark

✨(the photo above are not mine, credit to rightful owner! It's just my reference for Harold's look except for his eyes, Harold's eyes are embers. WARNING: This chapter are pure smut! If you want to preserve your innocence, please don't dare to read it)🥀

Harry put me on our double king size bed that especially made for our family, if ever I accepted more that 15 males, we can still fit in our bed.

He caress my cheeks and kiss my forehead, to the nose down to my lips, to my neck trailing down the peak of my breast that my dress are showing. "Rizz, can I?" He huskily ask me, leaning his head towards my neck. His warm breathe hitting the sensitive part of my neck. His left hand are on my right boobs, foundling it gently pinching my pink nipple, I can't stop but moan.

"Does it feels that good?" I can't answer due to the sensation building inside of me. He smirk, he remove my dress slowly kissing every corner of my body leaving kiss and bite marks in dark red and blue making me shake in his every touch. He playfully bit a skin near my entrance and I can't help but moan more. He sniff my smell

"You smell so good rizz" he huskily whisper still at the front of my entrance. He's like an adventurous kid whose exploring his new found home. He's touching every corner of me. Exploring my body with his hands and lips.

I gasp when his tongue lick my clit, he stares at my reaction and lick it again making me shiver. He smirk and lick me more, like it's his favorite candy.

He slid one of his fingers on my entrance and I shudder.
"You're so tight rizie" he murmur and start to pump my inside in and out. He look at me when my moan intensify when he hit one particular part which is my g-spot. He increase his pace and I convulse at my first release. I feel my body temp rise that normal and I wanted more.

He lick my release clean before aligning his shaft into my entrance. "I'll try to be gentle baby" he whisper into my ear before pushing his whole thing inside of me causing me to shout my moan and release for the second time.

"Is it that good that you release into me? Huh? Baby?" He tease me.

"I want more harry" I whisper. "What do you want rizie?" He ask not moving so I move my hips, he take a hold of my waist and growl. He remove his shaft inside of me making me whimper.

"I'll ask again rizie! What do you want me to do?" He ask me again huskily and I gulp. My needy pussy are asking for his attention and I want more of him. I look at him and gulp again. "I want you" I whisper at him yet he just stare at me.

"I can't hear you! What's my baby wants?" He ask again making me want to cry of embarrassment.

"I want you harry! I want your dick inside of me! I want your seeds overflow inside of my womb! I want you daddy" I shouted and I can feel my face blush and he smirk. He enter me again this time harder and faster making me a moaning mess. I release my 5th release before I feel his semen release into my inside.

My other mates haven't came home that night or so I thought because the next morning I woke up in between my two mates sandwiching me. I stare at them and smile. "Such a handsome husbands" I whisper.

"Such beautiful wife" whispered by William. I smiled and blush.

I look at him straight in the eyes. When I face him our nipples collide making me moan due to it's sensitivity.

"Love I want to ravish you" William whisper at me and I can feel his morning wood poking at my pussy. I was worried that I'll feel pain when I move but what surprise me is that I can't feel any pain in my body. Maybe harry feed me an emerald or two. I stare at my chest for a while and saw Harold's mark in the middle of my breast. Sweet. I caress it and smile. When I look back at William I saw a glimpse of jealousy at his eyes so I kiss him. I take dominance and push him so now I'm in his front grinning at him. He growl at me and hold my hand. I tease him more before putting his shaft inside and start pouncing at him, pumping him using my cunt up and down I heard a growl next to us and a large hands caress my breast. I know it's harry so I let him.

"Baby Can I too?" He plead and I just nodded and moan when I got my release. I feel weak but my hips are being supported by my mates and they take the lead. Harold manage to enter my anus. I feel uncomfortable but hot. I stop moving and they take it as sign and slam their dick at both my holes. I feel so full and pleasured. They sink in like a practice dance routine. They bit and kiss me while ravishing me. When I feel their release I thought we're done but before I knew it. They flip me and ravish me one more time. We do it the whole day, they just stop when my stomach gamble.

They apologize but I just roll my eyes. They torture my holes the whole day even when I beg for them to stop yet now they apologizing like they didn't like what they've done to me.

William immediately hunt for our dinner while Harold pick some fruits and drink from the kitchen. I ate the fruits and drink the water before I enter the bathroom.

I wash every debris in my body while humming my favorite song. I look at the ceiling, what would I do when Bai arrive? And the disaster that tailing her? Maybe I'll talk to all the kings about it and maybe I'll convince them to build a new city far from here? Maybe I'll talk to the ape king so that we can talk about this plan. I know the ape shit is not a shit yet because he doesn't have that stinky fish yet. Maybe I can make him my mate and convince him to cooperate to other kings and help for the building of the new city. I sign. Tomorrow I'll talk to them about this. I yawn and wipe the tear escape my eyes.