Chapter 12 Shitty female

I didn't get up until the next morning. I feel stuffy and stock on the middle of buff so when I open my eyes and met my two daddies clinging into me; Harold and Wilbert, I smile, they look peaceful when they sleep like this, I caress Wilbert's face from his forehead down to his lips, making a pattern like I'm tracing his manly features albeit his feature on that friggin manhua. I kiss his nose and I saw how he flutter his eyelashes and slowly open his eyes. He smiled upon seeing my face and I smile back.

"Morning daddy" I whisper seductively.. he stare at me and blink twice before giving me his own seductive smile

"Morning babygirl" damn bedroom voice, I think he smell my arousal and he chuckle. I feel Harold stir at my back, he lean into my ears and lick my earlobe, "morning baby" geezz two daddies

"Can we mate" Harold whisper again. I shiver at how cold his voice is, this beastman are hitting me at my weakness. I just nodded and they start caressing every each of me.

Harold grind at my back, I can feel his crouch poking my asshole. Wilbert remove my skirt and grind at my entrance. "I'm sorry babygirl but I can't be gentle this time" he whisper before plunging his shaft at me making me shout my moan, tears begun to fall at the side of my eyes he lick it and kiss my lips thoroughly distracting me from the pain, he slowly but hardly pounce on me. I moan at his every move, he's hitting every right spot.

Harold feeling left out enter my asshole making my juices as lubricant, he enter it and pounce at me in the alternate pace of Wilbert. I have my 6th release. I feel weak and full. Their pace become fast making moan more, Wilbert kiss my neck, playfully biting it while Harold groping my breasts.

When their pace become sloppy, I got my 8th release together with their release inside of me. I breathe hard.

When they slowly remove their shaft on me, I can feel some of their semen coming out of my holes. They kiss me at my hair and forehead.

Harold carry me to the bathroom, I'm about to ask about the others when he beat me to it. "marco already prepared your bath before going out doing his morning rounds, Winston is cooking something at the kitchen for your breakfast, and William is talking with his mother and her mates at the throne room" he tells me nonchalant.

I stare at him questioning how he knows what's on my mind. "You always ask it after you wake up and I can feel you through our bond" he smile at me before putting me at the tub filled with warm water. I already naked due to our morning activity. I look at my body for Wilbert mark and there I saw a glimpse of golden brown at my left shoulder near my neck. I smile at it. Geez I feel like I'm collecting some good specimen. Having tattoos without having the painful process of it. Though I got stab by a needle too, a big needle at that. I just scrub my whole body and clean every sweat and debris at my skin while humming my favorite song.

When I finish my bath I wear the dress that Harold prepare for me at the table here in bathroom. I comb my hair using the comb freshly made courtesy of Winston, my talented mate.

I sing the Japanese song that I love the most; orange' when I finish and come out of the bathroom but I almost got my heart attack when I saw all my mates and some of our guards at the door. I blush due to embarrassment. I close my eyes but I'm feeling it like it's not yet enough so I use my hands to hide my flustered face. They laugh at my reaction and I feel my ears perk and turn red.

"Stop staring at me" still hiding my face. Someone hold my hands and remove it from my face. "Love your much more beautiful than I ever known" William whisper. I open my eyes and stare at him, and peek at the crowd.

"Can you sing for us? I never thought that this lips of yours can make us fall for you more" Harold reach for my lower lip and smile.

"Let's go to the throne room, our mother are waiting for us there" Winston suggest and I nodded, William squeeze my hand and smile at me

"Don't worry our mother are much nicer that all the female I've known" Winston assure me. Even though they are assuring me I just feel nervous for this first encounter. What you call this moment again? Meet the in-laws? Geez, my hands are sweaty and I gulp more.

When we reach the throne room, someone are shouting like the person she's talking to are far from her. I saw 2 females with their respective males towing before them, I look at the complicated face of my two mates.

"This is my son's castle, why are you here!" The white haired female. She stare at the bland orange haired female and sneer.

"I'm his mate so what? Get out of our castle" my brows furrow and stare at William, I raise my eyebrow at him.

"Are you cheating on me love" I whisper sarcastically but hid my smile,I just want to tease him, I know he can't do that.

"What? No! Of course no! Looks at that female, she's the ugliest creatures I've ever seen and look at you, have you ever look at your reflection at the water love? Your a goddess, geez" he uses my expression and I can feel his disgust and glare at the orange female for making up things. I giggle at him, gaining all the beastman and female's attention.

"Sorry to disappoint you girl but, you hear what my mate said? Your the ugliest creature we've ever seen so, better get your males and get lost" I glare at the orange haired female and smile at her mockingly.. I look at our guards consisting of tigers and wolves. I smile at them.

"Can you help the girl out of our castle please, and make sure she won't came back" I smile sweetly, they immediately nodded and lead the males with their female in their hand still shouting at us.

"Geez, just how handsome my males is and all female are doing nasty thing just get their attention." I stare at the white haired female and gave her my sweetest smile. "Oww here it is, the reason why my mates are so much attractive that always giving me trouble" I complement with a hint of complaining making the female laugh.

"I'm sorry dear, if you want to blame their face to me, you should blame their father too, after all they are his sons" she smile but I can feel her sadness "if he's just here, and saw his son mated to a pretty female like you, I'm sure he would be happy too, just like me" I walk towards her and let her hug me.

"I'm sure he can still see us mother! my grandma once said, once the person you treasure that treasure you too would die, they are not totally banish, they linger for a while with us before becoming one of the stars above the sky" I whisper while rubbing her back to comfort her.

"Your one of a kind, such a good female deserve to be the queen of all beast, wait are you going to court the leopard king too" she teasingly poke my side. I giggle at her antic.

"Nope mother, I saw someone as kind as you, courting him and he looks so happy with her" I smile at her and gasp "oops sorry, my audacity, can I call you mother?" I ask even though I already feel it and already call her.. she just nodded while smiling.

"We should eat now! Winston cook something and it won't taste good if it cold" William says and guide us to the kitchen.

"Mother don't you know that Winston cooking is much better than William. I can't let my other mates cook for us especially William, the last time he cook, he burned the whole meat" Rose laugh at my story and William roll his eyes. "Kitchen is just for Winston" I added.. "look how hot my handsome Winston when he's wearing my freshly made apron." I saw how my baby blush at my complement. "Marco is his apprentice, although Marco can't cook but at least he can make tea and juices, I really like his mixture of berries juice" she smile at my story and my mates reaction through my complement

"Meaning to say your other mates are just a king without talent" taunting my kings mates. I laugh at her antics and join her, I nodded.

"Yeah, the only thing they are talented with is making me horny using their voice" I whisper the last words making Rose laugh at my mates reaction.

"Hey, you said I'm good at massage" Harold complain, follow by William"and you told me I'm a great hunter, I can also make you things like Winston" Wilbert feeling left out.

"I can see future babygirl, and I'm a healer too" he puff his chest and I chuckle.

"Yeah yeah, we're just playing, I'm just teasing you loves" and we laugh at their dawn faces.

Rose elbow William "you found a treasure honey, I'm proud of you two, I'm sure jersey is proud of you too" William nodded and smile at her mother

"I know mom, I know!"