Chapter 5 King Harold?

When the 1st peek of sunrise came. I'm the first one to woke, I shook William to wake him, and he stir.

"Love, I need to pee" he rouse and immediately carry me to the sandbox in our bathroom, I requested it for an emergency like this so, Winston and William made it happen.

When I finish my business, I look at him and kiss his cheeks "love, wake Winston up! I want to roam around the city"

"No need love, he already woke up and now preparing our breakfast as you said it's the most important meal of the day" I smile and kiss him more again.

"I wanna go to the market! We spent 2 days without tasting the sun outside" He laugh at my enthusiasm.

"Hurry love, I'll take a bath, eat our breakfast and we'll be roaming around the city" with matching clapping that only make him laugh more.

"My love is a little impatient! Huh" he whisper before complying to my request. I immediately wash my self with a bubble root and a sea sponge. When I finish I pull the dress that I requested to William the other night and wear it, it's a combination of black bear fur and white rabbit fur, the upper part is the rabbit fur style like a backless top but extended to the black bear fur long enough to cover what need covering, it's a knee high black and white dress. I pull my hair into a high ponytail using my metal butterfly hair clip that I'm wearing when I first came to this world.

When I came out I hear William gasp, before approaching me. "Love are you sure you wanna get out?" I look at him and nodded "you look so beautiful, that all I think about is kill everyone who laid eyes on you more that 3 breath" I blush at his complement and frown to his comment.

"Love, no killing, I hate violence" he look at me astonish and smile while nodding. I hold his hand pull him to the kitchen where Winston are.

"Win" I shout before coming inside the kitchen, I saw him putting the now cook rabbit meat into our plates and my fruits and drink "win, look at my dress, isn't cute?" I smiled and spin So he can see it properly.

"You look amazing ziezie" I smiled wildly and run to him, crushing to his chest and hug him tight. Hiding my blush.

"You look magnificent too, so dashing" I commented making him smile. "Now, let's eat so we can go out early" I recommend with excitement visible to my voice.

When we finish our small breakfast, we took off the castle to come into the city's center. I wave my goodbyes to the guards who nodded with a blush and tail wagging while my mates are growling at them. "Don't be harsh to them, after all they are our clansmen, they are doing their job excellently" now they frown and nodded.

"But they might think that I'm letting them to court you, unless you want another tiger besides us" I froze and look at them.

"I won't take another tiger male unless they are completely different color that the rest tiger, then I won't" I confess before burying my face in William's chest and they both laugh.

"Then I'll be tough king" he whisper to my ear that makes the hair in my neck and ears stand. I bury my face at his chest even further to hide my embarrassed face. And they laugh at me.

"Stop teasing me, will." I look at him only to see his face down.

"You don't love me anymore?" He ask and I look at him dumbfounded.

"What? Of course I love you, I love both of you, stop pouting, it won't fit on your touch king status" then this time I laugh. He look at me mesmerize and they smile.

When we came to the market, I saw a stall selling some fruits and vegetables so buy some that we won't see at our territory, then move to the next stall selling some fur, I saw a smooth fur that looking so soft to touch and before I grab it a male grab it but being stubborn I grab it too.

"I saw it first" I told him still holding the fur, it's smooth like what I anticipated but then I realize something, maybe this guy has a female and his female want the fur and maybe that female demand and if he didn't buy it he'll be a rootless beast so I nodded. I let go of the fur and go back to my mates pouting almost crying. I stop my tears to fall and hug William.

"Let's go love" they look at me and to the stall where I came from and back to me. They look angry and they growl.

"Did that orc bully you, would you want me to punish him?" Winston holding my hands, I shake my head left and right before looking at them.

"Yeah love would you want me to kill him?" He whisper while hugging me, I hug them both and pull them.

"Let's just go! I don't want it anymore!" They look like they are not convince by my word but nodded.

We came to a clearing where I can see some females and cubs running and playing. I smiled. I wish I'll have a cubs as cute as them.

"If you really want a cubs, we just wait for your entrouse and try for cubs" William whisper to my ears that make me giggle.

"It's ticklish, love" but instead of backing up he put his face at my neck and blow on it before shaking his nose into my skin making me laugh.

"L-lo-ve, that's- hahaha- too- haha-tick-lish" I can't stop laughing and we earn some head turn and I can fell a lot of eyes looking at us. Some with jealousy, envy, adoration and awe

We sit at the grass and talk, some males tries to get near me and some have enough courage to approach me even with my two mates. A handsome wolf beastman approach me and bow, holding a big looking bag offering it to me.

"Hi, tiger queen, I'm Harold, a tetra mark beastman, I would like to court you" he told me straight and I smiled. I look at his whole features, White wolf ear and tale with black tips and his hair has black tips too. He have this calm demeanour that makes my heart beat. So hot. I smiled and nodded.

"I let you court me then, I'm chrizzie, you can call me rizz or anything you want" I suggested.

I look at my mates and smile, we talk and talk until dawn and William hug me before he put me at the back of Winston and tell Harold to escort us to the tiger castle, he told me he'll hunt this time so I kiss him goodbye before going home.

We reach the tiger castle without any inconveniences, Harold told me he'll come back tomorrow and before he go, I kiss his cheek and says my goodbyes. Winston carry me to our bed and before I knew it, sleep overtake my consciousness.

Hope you like the chapter, I only make the chapters reach 1000+ word before publishing so yeah! another chapter, another male; meeting the wolf king🥴🥀