Chapter 15 Goddess Haven

(the back story chapter is for this chapter. I hope you enjoy this chapter as well, love you guys)

I woke up in a green grass land, I saw some yellow flowers among the grasses and a beautiful female, Infront of me.

She stare at me like I'm her long lost daughter or something. She smile and walk toward me.

"Your beautiful, no wonder one of my prideful son adore you" her melodic voice eco through my ears. We got into staring contest for a good hours before I give in and look to the other side.

"I don't know you and I don't know your son! Did you kidnap me, my mates won't be so happy when they fond me missing" I remember some of the spoiled female of this world that can do anything just to got rid of their hated female.

I stare back at her when she laugh out loud, some tears fell from her eyes due to laughing and the drop of tears immediately become a beautiful flowers once it land to the ground, making me flinch.

"You're funny, I guess it's rude of me to not introduce myself to you" I stare at her and relax, I guess she won't hurt me, she looks like a nice female.

"My name is serene" by saying her name I got petrified. No way! Serene? You mean Ceres? The deity?

She nodded and smile at me gently.. I cover my mouth.. that's no way.. wait. Did you just read my mind?

She nodded again and laugh when my mouth drop open.

"Your prettier than what I imagine you to be" I mumble and she smile widely. I think if I'm not mated and I'm a male, she might stole my heart, nope! She already did without being a male. Geezzz. That smile can capture anyone just seeing it.

"Thank you for the compliment, beast queen" I stare at her bewildered.

"I'm not the beast queen" I denied such tittle. It's not a good thing to think.

"Ow but you are! I know you're the tiger queen, ape queen, and wolf queen, whether you like it or not, your the beast queen already" she smile at me and asher me to come closer to her so I did.

She pat her side, she's sitting on the middle of the flower field with the stone full of moss. I sit beside her and bow my head. I feel so calm all of sudden. I feel her staring at me with sparkling eyes.

"I know what you've been planning and yeah, I want to support your plan" I stare at her I can feel her genuinely wanted to help through my plans.

"You want a new city to be build far from all calamity coming 20+ years from now, right?" I nodded and she smile at me. She hold my hands and caress it. She pull me closer and whisper something in my ears.

"My husband build a city under this haven, for our son's family when the times comes that they choose their own females. My other son reside in that city with his own sons and a daughter. He is the only king in the city. I want you to come to that city with some of your trusted person. I permit you to enter the barrier when the time comes" I feel a sudden burst of power within me.

"I awaken your powers, you have something inside of you locked like it's been sealed. Your a demigod. No wander your this beautiful" she added.

"What do you mean? God—dess" my heart begin to beat uncontrollably. She hug me closer to her and release a calming aura. It makes my heart stabilize.

She sang me a sweet song that I never heard before but I can feel the love in her every words.

"You're a demigod. And your powers have been lock for decades but I can feel some of it leaking through the seals gap. That's why your hair stays silvery white. Goddesses and demigods are born with their silvery hair, but when your attributes or power awakens your hair turn to something bright colors. Look at my hair, it's silvery white" he hold her hair up and show me a strands of green shade from light to dark in her lower part of head, like it's just a highlight covered by her silvery hair. "Mine are hidden but you can see that my attributes are nature, I command beasts and plants" she explain while caressing my hair.

"You have three attributes chrizzie, your violet hair is for poisons and cures; your sky blue hair is for your healers power; and your pink hair for wishing, I know you know what I mean as you already use this power for one of your future cub, your powers are dangerous so please use it wisely" she continue brushing my hairs that turn into colorful strands like my unicorn stuff toy in my previous life.

"Promise me, you only use your power for the good of you and others, although your still a demigod, and have a chance to become a goddess. You must remember that your power is dangerous. You can hide your power by wishing your hair back to normal" I nodded and touch my hair. I close my eyes and wish for my hair to go back to normal.

I saw how my hair came back to it's silvery white hair so I smiled.

"Now hurry, you should go back to your husband. You already stay with me for long." I stare at her for a moment and think of our hours of talking. What do you mean I stay with you for long it only last 2 hours.

She smile with a hint of guilt. "The time here and the time below are different, one hour here is 1 day to the beastworld" she look at me feeling sorry and she bow a little.

"You kidnap me for two days?" She laugh awkwardly.

"I'm sorry, I just feel the need to talk to you. My son really fancy you. And I just want to ask you a favor if ever you accepted him, will you stay in this world with us!" She straightforwardly tell me and I nodded unconsciously. Even if I don't accept her son. I'll stay, I can't do what Bai does to her children. Leaving them alone in this scary world.

She smile at me before kissing my forehead. "Your so kind, no wander my son treasures you. Now off you go" she smile before pushing me.

The next second I open my eyes just to see myself on our bedroom with all my husbands sulking and crying in every corner of our bed.

I reach for Winston who's near me. "Win" I whisper with my dry throat. He stare at me with glittering eyes due to crying nonstop. My other mates saw me and rush toward me with relief.

"We thought we're gonna lose you, you heart– you– in three nights— I– please don't scare us that way love" William saying mixing his words while sniffing.

"I'm s–sorry love" Marco help me sit and gave me cup of water that I immediately gulp.

I assure them one by one that I'm alright. That I love them so much and I won't leave them. I leave my conversation with serene; the goddess, I think I don't have to tell them that for a moment until we manage to build a new city near the peacock tribe. I want it to build as soon as possible so that before the disaster, we already have a home to go to. I want to teach them how to build stone houses base on YouTube video I watch before for sometime when I'm waiting for updates of stories online. Although the goddess told me about her son's city. I want to create another city for the thousands of beastman that needed shelter in the future. I want to share about the salt but not now. Maybe when the new city establish 'cause I know the location are near the ocean. That will be the first project when the time comes.