Chapter 10 Teenager's candy

If we we're on earth I'm sure the world will judge me for this, Winston is only in his 16 turning 17 and Marco just turn 19 and I'm 18 for god's sake... This is forbidden from my world but...

In this world it's not.. no one will judge me if I marry the whole continent even though I wouldn't. This is just Normal here.. it doesn't matter if I marry more than one husband, it's necessary here for my protection and for my family's protection...

I thought I can only love one person but here I am loving every each of them, my husbands, not just handsome but both drool worth too..

I stare at how big Winston is, it's just like William but less spicy, is it because he's still in his teenage years? He lean to me to kiss my lips and I let him, I gave him access by opening my lips.. he lick and suck every inch of my lips while touching my breast.. I look at Marco whose staring at me too.. he leans to my left breast and suck it making me moan on Winston kiss..

Winston hands travel to my tummy.. he let go of my lips and kiss my tummy, he's leaving kiss and bite marks at it.. when he reach my clit, he lick it and curve my back to the sensation.. he lick it again and again making me moan..

Marco left my breast and kiss me to buffle my moans..

Winston is like a professional while licking my pussy, he enter his middle finger, and I arc my back again.. that's just finger yet I cum on to his face...

"Baby, you're so sweet" he stare at me for a while before putting hi three fingers in me.. making me moan at Marco's mouth.. he pump me until I cum again, I cum for my 3rd time before he pull out his finger and position himself to my entrance.. Marco are busy kissing and foundling my breast. This is too much..

Winston enter me and I curse and moan more.. "I love your voice baby".. he move roughly and hardly making me moan out loud

"Ahh- Win- more- ahmm.. I - ahh -want - more" I beg him for more and he does what I told him..

Marco remove his skirt and his member bob out of it, standing proud like an army ready for war..

He stare at my eyes and pull his member up and down, putting it Infront of my face..

"I can't take it anymore love, can you do me too" he whisper.. still holding his member.. I reach for it and my tongue lick it's head..

"Hah- that's it love- lick me more- ammm" he moan in my every lick.. I pull him close to me and put his member inside my mouth..

Winston seeing me busy with Marco's member pounce on me harder making me moan creating vibration into Marco's member... Little time passes and Marco tighten his hold into my hair, and he directly pounce on it faster matching Winston pace making me orgasm.. they pounce nonstop and they release their essence to my mouth and cunt....

"Can you still make it to the next round?" I look at them and gulp.. "you know I can't mark you by making your mouth fuck me... Even though it's feels awesome" he whisper the last sentence seductively..

He kiss my lips and look at Winston.. Winston remove his shaft inside me and they change their position..

"Baby, can you do to me what you done to your black tiger?" He whisper with the hint of jealousy..

It's a long night I say...

The next morning... I found myself cleaned and dressed. I can't feel any pain, confirm they fed me an emerald or two, benefits of being a queen, plenty of emeralds.

I look at my body to find their mark on me and I smile when I saw a glimpse of black and white tiger above my left breast near my shoulder..

I look around the room and saw William and Harold curl in their beast form at the floor.. I stood and come to them...

"Hey loves.. why are you sleeping at the floor?" I poke their belly and growl at me.. I stand and glare at them crossing my arms Infront of them... "I'm just concern to both of you and you manage to growl at me?" I make my voice high and they jolted in their sleep.. immediately turn into their beastman form and bow to me..

"I didn't mean to love" William reach for me but I only glare at him.

"Don't touch me" I step back while my tears fall like waterfall.. "you don't love me anymore" I whisper and cried even more...

They practically panicking and immediately apologize.. they hug me both..

"Of course we love you!" They assured me, blushing my hair while hugging me tight.. I sniffles my snotty nose and I pushing them, I step back again.

"No you don't! you growl at me! you don't growl at the person you love" I complain to them like a child and walk away from them.. I step outside the room and rush to the kitchen where I can smell them cooking something and talking about the marks..

I walk towards them and hug them both... "Loves, the tiger king and the wolf king bully me" I complain like it's a big deal.. but I cannot back down..

They look at me and brush my hair.. they smile at me like they found their own sweetest candy..

Winston caress my cheeks, brushing all the tears I shed..

"If they've done something, I know that they didn't mean it baby! They love you like I love you, we love you baby, more than anything else.. and they'll be hurt to hear you addressing them in their tittle, didn't you say that a family should call each other by names or endearments" he assure me.. I nodded and sniff again. He kiss my forehead.

"Now.. now.. what my baby wants for her breakfast?" He ask sweetly.

You... I want you.. I just look at them, if I told them what's on my mind.. I'm sure they find it interesting and pounce at me at once.. geez I'm not that horny.. I put my finger at my chin and lick my lower lips.. but it's not a bad thing.

Erase-erase.. "I want a boar soup love, the same soup you prepare before for me." I suggest and clap my hand "rice and juice" I clap again like a child.

"You know win baby, William's cooking is not that bad but I love your cooking the most" I smile at him..

"Marco, I miss our cub, I wish I didn't gave her back to the future me yet" I suddenly says.. and Winston look at me in disbelief and shock.. I close mouth and just look at the ceiling... Awkward..

"Wow.. what's that? Is that a ceiling?" I act like nothing happen and sit on my sofa.. I look at Winston who's still staring at me.. I smiled at him

"I'll explain when the time comes" he nodded and do what he's doing