Chapter 3 Willam's Mark

(✨this chapter is not suitable for readers under 18 cause there's a smut at the end of the chapter if you want to keep your innocence please kindly ignore the chapter. Thank you🥀)

I woke up feeling refreshed. Looking around the room where I slept, and look at the person next to me, just to be met with a sexy male with silvery blue eyes and bright violet hair. I smile at him. Bringing my self close to him and kiss his lips.

"Good morning, love" he smile at me blushing probably by the kiss, yet his eyes looks confuse.

"Good morning?" He ask, definitely ask. Ohh! They didn't greet like that. I hold his right hand with both of my hands. Looking at him straight into his eyes.

"It's a greeting in my clan, when the sun rose, good afternoon if the sun is almost setting, good evening if night time and good night if where about to sleep" I explain nonchalant.

"Ok, good morning,my love" he smile and this time it's me who blush.

"Where's Winston? Love" I ask.

"He's preparing our breakfast" I nodded.. "would you want to go to the market? I heard that there's new arrivals of merchant in the city!"

"Yes, are we going now?" I stand up immediately, excited to see new things. He smiled and pull me to him.

" Not yet love, we need you to change clothes, I have sew you a dress last night, and might as well eat breakfast before we go" I smile widely.

"I take a bath first then"

"I already prepared your bath in the next room and the clothes is on that room already" I turn to him, just to be surprised that he's near my face and then he lower his face to me and kiss my lips, my hands curled into his neck bringing him closer. He hold my waist and pull me closer to him and I can feel his shaft bulging in my stomach.

I feel arouse and let my right hand slip into his bulge, pressing it's head, making him growl.

"Stop teasing me love, I barely control my instinct" he whisper into me still Infront of my lips, I can feel his breath in my lips, I bit my bottom lip.

"If you want it now, we can do it in the bathroom" I whisper back, surpressing my smirk. Tempting him.

"Don't you want to devour me? Love" I ask in a seductive but sweet voice. Making him growl once again.

He carry me, surprising the shit out of me and he grin looking at me like I'm his prey and I can't escape on his grasp from now on. I gulp. I think I'm wet. He sniff my scent and growl at me, making his step faster. Until we reach the bathroom and he close the door using a big flat rock.

He put me down and ripped my clothes, ow no! I awaken his beast, I'm definitely feel what's the meaning of devour.

I stop him for further destroying my clothes, I remove it one by one and slowly, looking at him straight in his eyes. I lick my lips and bit it. His eyes glow like he's being tortured.

"Love, your beautiful" he removed his cape and loincloth. He enhale and exhale my scent. "And smell so good" with his husky voice.

I walk towards him and devour his lips, licking, sucking and playfully biting his lips, entering my tongue. Exploring his whole mouth. Only a second and he begin copying what I'm doing to him while his both hands are roaming around my body, his left hand on my butt and the other one is on my breast, pinching my nipple.

A soft and broke moan escape my lips, and he growl at me making the vibration stimulate my body.

He hold me tight while his finger slip between my legs, giving his thick finger access to my entrance, he put one finger inside while teasing my clit with his thumb. His finger move in and out while I can't stop my moan anymore. He put another finger while pumping me in and out, I feel my release coming so I hold at his shoulder tight, giving his signal to make his movement faster. I clutch into his fingers and convulse in my first ever release. But we're not done yet.

He put me down into the fur that make as a rug in the bathroom and kiss me, he look at me like he's looking for any discomfort but when he saw me I smile so he continue to kiss my neck kissing, sucking and biting it down to my breast and back to my lips.

He position his shaft into my entrance but before he enter he looks at me like asking for permission. I nodded and that's the only thing he need before he enter me slowly, I can feel my hymen broke into intrusion, but he's not yet fully enter when he stop and sniff the air. His expression Change into panicked

"Your bleeding, love, did I hurt you? Are you hurt?" He's in panicked so I hold his hand and pull him into a kiss.

"I'm alright, it's just my hymen broke, in my clan when a female have her first, it's normal, it's indicate that you took my first" blushing cause where in the middle of something yet I need to explain that he's my first.

He smiled and kiss me again " I'm glad to be your first" he whisper before he fully enter hitting my cervix. He lick my cheeks and neck while rocking in and out. Not a minute pass and I convulse on my second release. I moan and he growl but in the middle of his trust he stop, holding me tight and breathing faster, when he look at me, his eyes are like a real tiger beast.

"What's wrong love?" I ask

"I need to stop love, I need to calm down, my instinct are clouded, I might hurt you if I don't calm down"

"What do you mean love?"

"Tiger beast are rough at mating love. My instinct telling me to bite you and I don't want to hurt you" he looks serious and I smile at him. Holding his hand and Putting it in neck.

"It's okey, you can bite my neck" suggesting in my seductive voice

He close his eyes and when he open it, I saw a beast, my beast. He pounce on me when I give him permission. He makes his pace faster, in and out of me while holding my neck, my moan and his groan once again heard at every corner of the bathroom, echoing. And when his move become sloppy and slow, he lean into my neck and bite it while our release covered our body. I can feel his release inside of me.

When he release my neck from his bite, he lick it making me moan once again. He smirk. He slowly pulling his shaft into me. I can feel some of the seeds coming into my pussy.

He carry me and put me in the tub, the water are not that warm anymore but still can suppise cause it's not cold. I clean my self diligently and when I finish. I look in my whole body looking for a tiger mark, I want to see where his mark place. I hope it's in my upper part. I look at William who's smiling while wiping his tears.

"I'm glad to know that you love me love" he comes to me tracing my back where my heart located, that's why he's crying, his mark not only in my upper part but in my heart,  I smile at him.

"I love you love" and kiss him.

I yawn. I think the mating makes me tired, I wanna sleep again.