Chapter 9 Pregnant

(this is the longest chapter I've written, consist of 1600+ words yet I'm not yet satisfied, I've been writing the next chapter so maybe I can publish it tomorrow, I'll just edit some more.. thank you for supporting this story so far, I got really busy, I celebrate both my birthday and upcoming death anniversary of my grandma, so yeah! I'll update if I got time)

I have planned to visit the ape king for what we experience with our own cub.. but unfortunately I got sick... I can't walk without feeling dizzy, I vomited every single meals I eat,I feel weak. I don't know what's wrong with my body.. if not for the tea that the tiger healer gave me I'll be dead by now.. the only thing I can eat without vomiting is boiled egg with tea..

Now is one of the single day that I feel better and I'm thankful for that because now is the time the salt caravan arrive.. I missed Winston so much...

We we're just waiting for him to arrive.. I look at harry... He smiled at me when he saw me staring at him. Marco on his side stare at me.. we never got chance to form out bond because of me feeling sick the next day after that.. he assured me that he's willing to wait... I kinda love that line he spoke...

"I'm willing to wait even if it takes a hundred years, or even the times flies faster than a hawk beastman wings"

I think if he was born on earth he'll be like 'makata' in my country.. the word he used are so cheesy.. 'poet' or something...

"Ziezie" someone shout from a far and I know who it is.. that's the voice I miss the most.. I stand up and ran towards him.. when I'm near him, I jump at him, wrapping my arms and feet at his body, like a koala.

"I miss you win.. I miss you so much" I look at his eyes with my blurry eyes from the threatening tears.

"I miss you too ziezie, but I think you don't really miss me that much" he whisper and I saw him glaring at Marco and Harry, my.. my.. I kiss his lips sucking his lower lip before letting go.. the moment I land my feet at the ground.. I feel dizzy and my eyes got clouded.. I tripped and before I landed someone catch me..

"Are you alright? Ziezie? Baby" Winston carry me and rush me to the healers hut.

Winston POV

One whole season passes, everyday I'm thinking of her, my baby, my little queen, my ziezie... I wish I could reject the ape king's request but I couldn't and also I wanna have an extra salt for ziezie cause I know she loves her food with it...

When I came back to the city, the ape king divided the salts according to contribution and I got our share of salt.. I immediately come to the castle but I couldn't find ziezie so I come to the front and there ziezie with the wolf king and a black tiger... my hand clenching at the site I glare at the tiger beastman..

"Ziezie" I called and she look at me before running to my arms, I got shock so in reflex I catch her with my arms.. holding her tight...

"I miss you win, I miss you so much" she whisper and I smile wildly

"I miss you too ziezie, but I think you don't really miss me that much" I whisper back and glare at the black tiger. I got distracted when ziezie initiate a kiss, I can feel her hands shaking as she kiss me, what's more amusing is when she suck my lower lip.. I can smell her arousal.. with the mix of something sweet scent coming from her.

She motion to let her go so I did, I slowly put her back to the ground but just a little bit and she tripped so I carry her, she looks so pale, and I saw how she close her eyes while holding my shoulder tight.. then let go... I rush to the healer's hut.

... BACK TO ORIGINAL POV ...

"Should we ask the ape king's present so we can assure her condition?"