Chapter 4: Tiger Queen

(I dedicated this story to mmeee2, I got inspired by your comment so I write this chapter)🥀

I fell asleep on him, when I open my eyes the sun is almost setting, I pouted and someone laugh at myside. I glare at him.

"Hmmmp" I continue to glare at him before I roll my eyes, and just ignore him.

"Win, I need you baby, please save me from this monster" I overly dramatic called Winston.

"And I'm a monster now, because of what?.... Because I didn't wake her to see the market? But she looks tired and beautiful sleeping" William whisper probably talking to himself. "And she told me she loves me? Yet here she is ignoring me after mating" I side eye him and I saw how he put his hand on above his heart, acting like I hurt him bad. Such an actor.

"Love don't you love me anymore?" He ask me slowly holding my chin to face him. He have a teary eyes and he's pouting.

"Of course I love you" I whisper to him, giving into his drama. He smile and hug me.

"Then let's eat, I promise tomorrow I tour you to the city after we buy what you want at the market stall" he carry me and I let him cause I think my legs are not yet working.

"Okey" I smile hugging him as if I'm afraid I fall if I don't. Before we reach the kitchen, A guard approach as follows by more guards. They bow to us, and just now I remember, I'm mated to the tiger king which make me a tiger queen, sheeeesss, I forgot about it!

"Greetings to the tiger king and tiger queen" I smile at them and wave before I lean into William.

"Love, let's go now, I'm starving" in my cutest tone. He look at me and smile, I can see the reaction of all the tiger guards, they are looking at as with envy and amazement, maybe because William smile, like it's a miracle to see him smile.

"Go back to your pose, my queen needs to eat" William roar in his domineering voice, that make a vibration in my body making me gasp. He snap, looking at me dilated.

"Love, you need to eat, stop tempting me with your alluring smell" he whisper into my ear. I blush and I look around just to see the guard looking at me, that makes me blush more, I bury my face into his neck to hide my blushing mess face. I slap his chest.

"Don't tease me" I whisper making him laugh.

"Now.. now.. love, let's go meet my brother so you can eat"

"Hmmmm" he walk to some hallways and enter a door, upon opening the door, I smell some meat roasting. I look around just to see Winston grilling the boar meat.

"Win, Do you have salt and herbs?" I ask while looking at the meat. Thinking of all the food I can make just for that meat. I think I'm drooling.

"Yes, but are you sick? do you want me to call the doctor?"

"No, I'm not sick, I just want to show you something" they smile and immediately bring some herbs and spices I recognize, like garlic, onion, parsley, thyme and black ground pepper.

"Grind this all and mix them together with some salt, then rub it to the meat, I promise it will taste better" they look at me adorably, and kiss my cheeks both. Before doing what I told them.

When the meat is ready, they serve me the meat, that already dice into small portion. I look at them and saw that they haven't yet meat of there own. I raise my eyebrow and stare at them.

"Are you going to eat with me or not?" They look at me bewildered.

"But ziezie, female should eat first, into a family, and when the female finish only the male can eat the remaining" what the...

"But I want my mates to eat with me every meal, it's making me feel like I'm a bad mate" whispering the last sentence.

They immediately pick the meat and sit in both my sides.
"We're eating now! Don't think about that again, your not a bad mate,love"

"My brother is right, ziezie, even though you haven't accepted me as a mate yet, I can see that you're a good mate, please don't think about that" I look at him, yeah, he haven't ask me yet, and a part of me are against us being mate due to him being in his 16 yet, that pedophilia, jeeeez... My human heart are torn. I hold his hand. Squishing it.

"Win, would you be alright if I make you wait for atleast 2 rainy seasons?" I stare at him, waiting. He nodded while some tears are falling into the corner of his eyes.

"Why are you crying? I'm sorry if I have to make you wait that long before mating it's just that, in my clan, your still a cub, and it's a crime if I took you as a mate this early, but if you can't wait, I understa–" before I can finish, he hug me tight. Sniffing.

"I'm not crying because of that, I'm just happy, you accepted me as your male, either it's 2 more rainy season or more, I'm willing to wait, if it's you" he hug me tight and kiss my neck. "now let's eat! Your stomach are arguing with me" I laugh at his silliness. What a cute little cub, he is.

I look at William who just smile at me before stealing a kiss from my lips. After that he continue to devour the meat.. I take a bite of the meat and moan in it's taste.

"If only we have rice" I whisper while eating.

"I can buy you rice at the sheep village, if you want" I nodded and smile.

We eat out dinner without the weight in my shoulder. I look at my 2 mates and smile. Need to build my own harem. I want a big family.