Chapter 11 Ape king

(the picture above is how I imagine the ape king but with his golden brown eyes, yeah I view him as mephisto of the manhua: darkfall. The picture are not mine it's just my references when thinking of what's the ape king features)

I was busy eating what's Winston cook when one of the guards came and announce "the ape king is here" owshit... The daddy ape is here and here I am with puffing cheeks caused by Winston excellent cooking..

"Hi tiger king, tiger queen" he bow and stare at me for a while before smiling..

"I never got a chance to check your condition due to some circumstances but I'm here to check your pregnancy" he explains "may I hold your hand?, oww your having a meal, I'm sorry for interrupting your meal my queen, I'll just wait for you to finish then" he smiled at me and wink. I choke on my saliva and cough..

Winston glare at the ape king before giving me something to drink. "What's so special to him that you always got distracted" he whisper with the hint of jealousy.. I smirk at him and caress his cheeks.

"Are you jealous? Would you like to mark me again?" I ask playfully. He stare at me and shake his head yet his body react differently. His making a tent on his skirt so I laugh.

"Baby don't tease me like this, you don't want me to pounce on you right Infront of someone you fancy" he whisper again before covering his shaft and run towards our back doors. I laugh again, my sweet little baby. He's so adorable.

When I finish my meal. Marco help me, guiding me towards the throne room to meet the ape king.. I look at my two king mates and ask them to come. "I'm sorry for my behavior! I love you" they smile at me and kiss my forehead..

"It's ok love, it's because of your pregnancy, the healer already warn us about this, don't worry, we're not upset" I smile back and we walk to where the ape king is.

I sit on a chair with a long table placed for visitors. The ape king look at my mates for permission before coming to me. "Can I hold your hand?" He ask, reaching for my hand

I simply nodded and gave her my left hand, I got plastered when he place my hand to his lips and kiss it. I feel hot and my cheeks and ears turning a clear hue of pink.. geez..

He close his eyes and smile, when he open his eyes, I saw his eyes sparkle like he have eat his favorite food.

"You have a strong and healthy tiger cubs, I can feel 5 heartbeats beside you and I saw them" he smiled and I got something naughty in my mind just hearing his voice.

I smile mischievously.. I stare at him. He hesitantly remove his hand on mine.

"Can you stay? For a bit?" I ask smiling widely, he smiled back and nodded

"Of course my queen"

"Sit beside me, I want you to say something" I smile again. But first what's your name? I can't possibly call you ape king for rest of my life, by the way I'm chrizzie" I smile at him 'cause I can't stop my self from smiling just staring at him.

"My name is Wilbert" his voice is like daddy to me, if he's in my world he would be target to become a sugar daddy. Gezzz that voice clearly a hook. And I'm the fool fish who bite the hook.

"Can you say this with your bedroom voice?" I ask but he looks confuse, I just smile at him. I hold his hand and pull him close to me.

"I want you to use your normal voice saying a sentence" now, he nodded and I can't help but chuckle.

"Are you lost babygirl?" I recite the sentence that I want him to repeat and smile.

"Are you lost babygirl?" I blush at his voice and hold my cheeks with both my hands. This is more than I expected.

"Gezzz, your voice is dangerous, if your in my clan, females surely flock towards you" I talk nonstop and laugh

"But hey, I'm the lucky one, your Infront of me now! can you be my mate?" I ask suddenly. He look at me bewildered.

"You want to be my mate?" He look agitated and I smile at him nodding.

"I can't let someone steal you from my clasps! I want you to be mate but if you don't you can reject me we still be friends" I smile at him but with a hint of sadness at my voice and my eyes can spoke more than my lips 'cause a tear flow at my cheek before I can cry more, he wipes my tear and smile at me

"Of course I'll be your mate, babygirl" he whisper in his captivating voice. I feel wet and I feel my blush forming. I hid my face, I just want to his in a hole. He sniff the air.

"You got arouse by my voice, aren't you babygirl?" He ask again making me wetter than I already have. He chuckle and kiss my forehead. "I wouldn't mind to ravish you, if you want babygirl, I promise I'll be gentle" I think I'm regretting telling him how his voice affected me. That voice can make me cum just by hearing it say things. And I haven't told him about those sentence and yet he's reciting it like a script.

I stare at him, and look at this king, I really think that fish female is the cause of his misfortune in that story. He looks someone else. The way he talk, the way he stand and the way he brace himself, so elegant and arousing.

I look at my mates. "Can we join" William ask, I gulp.

"Two daddies" they laugh and my eyes widen, did I just say it out loud? I put my hand on top of my mouth. I look at them. Their eyes look at me like I'm a prey.

"So you like our voices love" William whisper. Harold hold my left hand

"You called them daddy but how about me" gezzz he makes his voice deep. I gasp at it.. I think I'm more like a tomato now.

"Babygirl, I won't mind to share, you can call us daddy if you want" I know they didn't know about thinks like this but still it's making me horny.

"Three daddies" I whisper they laugh at me.

If not for Marco rushing towards us I think they devour me here and then.

"Why love? What's makes you hurry?" He stare at me before looking away and look at William

"Tiger king! Your father have died, and your mother and her mates are here asking for your audience" he announce

"Love you can go with Wilbert first, I just need to greet my mother, and make an appointment for us to meet tomorrow" he kiss my head and stare at my other mates like they are having a secret codes through their mind.

Harold carry me with Wilbert following us behind to our bedroom. In the middle of the walk I got sleepy and let the darkness lull me to sleep.