01 Chapter 1 : Stringless violin

Chapter 1 : Stringless violin

"Martha, are you have done?" I heard Emily knocking on the bathroom door.

"In a while, please wait." I replied Emily.

"Emily knocked on my door." I whispered to Daniel who was on the video call. He asked me to be naked while taking a shower. My heart was pounding because Daniel was Emily's boyfriend, my roommate. Since that incident, Daniel has often called me and asked me to do strange things.

He didn't seem to care. "Squeeze your breasts, I want to see your nipples harden!"

"Not now, I have to go!" I whispered before turning off the video call that had exceeded two hours. Then I pretended to wrap my body with a towel and put on my thick glasses. I wet my hair a little so Emily wouldn't be suspicious.

"You took a bath for so long! I have to go to class in an hour." Emily was furious. Fortunately, she immediately entered the bathroom without paying attention to me. Then I went to my room.

Emily and I lived in a modest apartment near the university. My name is Martha, an 18-year-old girl who has just discovered the joy of making love. Of course, my virginity was snatched away by my best friend's boyfriend, Daniel. I refused at first, but Daniel promised to keep our secret from Emily. So I really enjoyed it at that time.

I took off my towel and saw my smartphone ringing again. "Oh no, he is so horny! I've been doing VCS with him for two hours. But it's still tense!" I thought. Then I decided to take his video call.

"Why are you hanging up my phone, bitch?" Daniel cursed.

"Don't call me that!" I snapped, but my words never matched my gaze. I didn't see Daniel's face because he was just showing his tense stick. I stared at the veins that adorned his stick, then his blunt part that was ready to spill his lust. Then, his fingers stroked the stick. Forward and backward according to the rhythm. I jumped on my bed and stared at the smartphone screen. I imagined my fingers shaking his stick.

"Do you like it?" Daniel whispered with a high vibration of voice. His breathing gasped because I exposed bulging breasts. I didn't answer him, my fingers pinched my pink nipples. The little flesh sticks out like it's ready to be sucked.

My breathing was heavy again and my blood was pumped, my hands moved to the crotch. I felt my fingers touch the fine hair that grew around it. Then pressing the cleavage, my abyss of pleasure has been moistened and feels warm. My face looked up and my eyes were half closed, imagining Daniel's tongue flicking my pleasure burrow. My mouth opened when my lust began to rise again. Now my fingers are no longer outside, but inside imagining Daniel's stick pumping my Abyss of Pleasure.

"Oh,,, Daniel." I whispered guessing how the end of my lust would continue.

"I'll cums inside!" He raved.

"I'm going to give birth to your child!" I teased him, revealing my wet crotch.

"Squirt for me!" He begged.

"Cums for me too!" I returned his temptation.

My face looked up and my body trembled, the liquid flowing thinly past my lower lip. The cramps in my body made my blood ripp through the ends of my brain.

"Martha!" I was surprised when Emily shouted from outside my room.

"Eeh,,, huh?" I replied with a murmur.

"I'm going, please lock the door!" She shouted again and there was the sound of the door closing. I lay down again and saw Daniel's handsome face that was just my dream.

"I've gone out!" Daniel thanked.

"It's crazy! You just came out for more than two hours." I tried to praise him.

"Because I am strong, even Emily asks for mercy with me!" He is getting more and more arrogant.

"Yes, Emily was very lucky to have you." Those words I said were very painful to me. I did a crazy game with my best friend's boyfriend. I don't know when it will end. But obviously, I really enjoyed it.

I'll tell you how all this happened. Even in the future, I will become a bitch that can be worn by everyone. My name is Martha, I was classmates with Emily when I was in high school. Then we entered the same University and became roommates. Back in high school, I didn't really know Emily because I wasn't a popular student. I was always alone, reading a book in the corner of the classroom. That's why, I wear thick glasses. I have always been neatly dressed and introverted. It's not about anything, I think behind my geeky face, I have a charming body. My waist is slender with a blooming buttocks. My breasts developed prematurely, with seductive nipples. Even my mother thought I was like a mother breastfeeding a child. I got angry when my mom taunted me that my body was growing like a MILF.

But even so, from high school, no boys tried to approach me. I want to be like other girls, go on dates on weekends and watch movies until night. But now, Daniel brought me a catastrophic pleasure. Even at first I cursed myself. I had ruined my friendship with Emily. I can't imagine Emily knowing about our behavior.