17

Someone called me, I tried to reach for the phone on the table beside the bed. As it turned out, Emily called. I looked at Daniel who was still pounding his hips against my pussy.

"Emily called, I have to answer it. Can you pause for a moment? After that, you can fuck me again." I said in a seductive tone so that it was effective for Daniel who always pranked me.

"Just turn it off," Daniel bluffed. He thrust his hips at me even more. The sound of clapping between our hips would make Emily suspicious.

"Just a moment, after that I will fuck you,,, please!" I tried to tease him.

"You fuck me. You mean, women on top." Daniel said.

I couldn't say no, I just nodded. "Of course, I'll dance on your dick."

Then he stopped, "Answer it, I'll shut up."

I'm so grateful. Then I pressed the answer button and I started saying, "hello dear."

I tried my best to catch my breath. Daniel just looked at my funny expression. Daniel just moved his hips slowly. Although it was slow, the friction between her dick and my pussy wall was very pronounced. I can even feel her dick muscles through the wall of my uterus.

"Are you still long?" Emily said on the other end of the phone.

"Mmnnn,,,hhh,,, I'll try as soon as possible,,, but I'm still on campus to oohhh." My voice was irregular because Daniel was playing a prank on me. He stomped his hips, fucked me tight. So that made me block my phone's microphone by hand.

Then I whispered to Daniel, begging him not to make me twitch. "Stop it, stop fuuuuuuc,,,king me,,, Emily is calling, please."

Daniel didn't care, he kept moving his hips spurring my overwhelmed pussy. Then he stopped giving me a breath.

"Martha, you're still there! Martha,,, helloooo!" Emily called me impatient.

"Please, stop for a while." I whispered as I rubbed Daniel's burly arm tucked into my armpit. Daniel lowered his body intending to kiss me. However, he just looked at me with a perverted look. Then I replied to Emily again, "Mnnn,,, yes, I'm still here. I still have activities on campus, Emily."

"Oh, well, sorry to disturb." Emily hung up the phone suddenly. I suspect Emily has been angry with me. But Daniel masked that impression. He kissed my lips sharply even his tongue down my oral cavity.

"Mnnn,,, you're naughty." I complained that Daniel kept teasing me with his pounding. The clapping sound became one with my naughty scream. The creaking of cheap motel beds became our lust-loving music.

"You said, you want another style?" He asked.

"What style?" I replied briefly because my breath had just recovered.

"Woman on top, you said before." Daniel tried to remind me.

"Well, but let go first. I'm going to the toilet." I said, rubbing my face. Daniel unleashed his dick prick. I saw his dick covered in white mucus coming out of my pussy. In the toilet I saw my face flushed with lust. I tied my hair and washed my crotch after I peeed. When I got out of the toilet, Daniel was already on the couch with an upright dick rod. He held up his hands, calling for me to jump on his lap.

I tried to tease him a little. "Mnnn why are you sitting here? Are you tired?"

"I haven't felt anything yet, look at your pussy is already wet." Daniel rubbed my pussy lips moistened with mucus.

"So what, your dick is still tense, huh?" I tried stroking his dick.

"Yes, definitely, I am strong!" He replied proudly.

"So what, what should I do?" I tried to whine. "I'm afraid with your dick."

"It's okay baby, doesn't bite. In fact, it was your pussy who ate my Dick." He made a joke while pulling my body to straddle over his lap.

"Hahahaha,,, it's not what I'm afraid of." I tried to swipe my pussy lips against the blunt end of his dick.

"Then, what?" Daniel tried to direct his Dick to my pussy. Not only that, but he also guided my hips to align with his towering dick.

"I'm scared, mmmnnn,,, I like your dick!" I teased him because my common sense was gone. My body and brain are ridden with lust.

"Good," he praised me as he pulled my body more lower. That way my pussy swallowed his dick whole.

I've been like a slut. My straddling posture, my body arched, my butt bulging, and my breasts puffed up. All of this is perfect viewing if it's an adult movie. Soon I jumped out and inserted the dick from inside my pussy.

"You want to know? If I like it, I'll ask for it to fuck later. How is this?" I started squirming, my pelvis moving forward then backward again.

"You just call me, then ask me to fuck you." Daniel explains the solution.

"Hihihi,,, you are really evil. You teased me all the time, I became tempted." I was honest with him. Now that I jumped on it, I saw Daniel's tongue sticking out waiting for my nipple to touch him.

"It's easy, if you want to fuck. You can call me, and then ask me to fuck." He said. There is no boundary between us, my body and his body are now united and inseparable. I enjoyed my momentary vibe. As it turns out, jumping like this is quite tiring.

"My big dick Daniel, I'm fucking you!" I tried to catch my breath by teasing him.

"Give me your milk. Can you take it out?" He pleaded, opening his mouth as wide as possible.

"No, I have to take progesterone to trigger my milk. But later I was fat. If I am fat, do you still like it?" I tried to ask.

Plaaakkk!! Daniel slapped my ass.

"No! You're already fat, but sexy like a porn star."

"Oh, shit. It hurts!" I complained.

Plaakkkk! He slapped me again, this time harder.

"Oh,,, it hurts,,, my goodness." I complained helplessly. But Daniel's hand tried to guide my hips to keep fucking him.

"Stop talking, and fuck me." Daniel whispered as he thrust his dick up. The insistence made me weak. My lips couldn't help but praise her dick.

"Don't stop, your dick is really good. Don't stop, I'll be ,,,oohh,,," I peed on his lap, but it felt satisfying and made my body squirm in a mess.

Daniel saw my reaction and stopped his beat, "you're squirt again?"

"Hihihi,,, it's because of you." I blame him for beating me.

"How come it's because of me." He was astonished.

"Your dick make me squirt." I praised and crushed his lips.

=======

My eyes blinked at the unfamiliar white ceiling. I looked around, Daniel had fallen asleep beside me. His face looked calm without thinking about anything, but not with me who was looking for my phone as soon as possible. Of course, Emily called me more. Either worry about me or he needs my help. I don't know!

Daniel woke up when he heard my movements. "Where are you going? It's still too early."

Oh no! 3 a.m.

I don't know what happened after I squirt. For a moment I remembered, Daniel told me to turn my back, and ramped me up from behind. Then, I forgot because everything tasted so good.

Daniel hugged my body, so I was forced to lie down again. His burly hands were wrapped around my breasts. But luckily, I have found my phone. A dozen times Emily called. And she sent me a message that surprised me.

"I called the ambulance to the hospital. Come here when you have finished your business."