13

Three days after the incident.

I tried my best to avoid Daniel. Don't let Daniel find me on campus. Today Emily has a stomachache, so she is absent from class. I settled down and stepped as fast as I could towards the crowded corridor. Then I headed to my locker to get some books.

Suddenly, someone patted me on the shoulder. "Hey, has Emily gotten better?"

Daniel surprised me, I was forced to turn around and cover my chest with an encyclopedia. So that the size of my breasts was not exposed in his naughty eyes.

"I don't know, you're her boyfriend, you can ask it yourself." I replied briefly and quickly.

"It's good, so we can,,,"

"No, I have an extra class!" I interrupted Daniel who was smiling pervertedly.

"Extra, you mean,,," Daniel was curious.

Whether miraculous or coincidental, the bald Frings passed through Daniel's back. I immediately avoided Daniel and followed Mr. Frings who was walking like a soldier.

"bye." I said goodbye to Daniel.

But Daniel said differently, "I'll wait for you in the car park."

I didn't listen to his words. I lowered my head and pretended to follow Mr. Frings. I saw Mr. Frings stepping quickly into his room. Turned past a vending machine and he stopped suddenly. I accidentally bumped into his back. "Auuukkkhhh!"

"Martha, what are you doing!" Mr. Frings turned around and watched me fall. For whatever sake, I saw Mr. Frings swallow his saliva. I don't know maybe it's because he saw my cleavage. I did wear a low-slit T-shirt and a cardigan to cover my arms.

I tried to stand up, but it was difficult because I was wearing highhells. Mr. Frings stretched out his hand to help me.

"Sorry, Mr. Frings, I,,,, mnnn,,," I tried to explain. But it seems that Daniel followed closely behind. Daniel had been behind me and seen both of us.

"I want to apply for an extra class to deepen communication science. Do you have time, Mr. Frings?" I tried to raise my voice so Daniel could hear my conversation.

"Mnnn,,, your name is Martha, isn't it?" Mr. Frings asked. It's true, he looks perverted, his nose is snorted and his eyes are looking all over my body. From head to toe.

"Yes, Mr. Frings. I am Martha." I replied.

This bald and ignorant old man dreamily stared at my seductive breasts.  "Well, but almost lunch. Meet me at 2 o'clock in my room."

My heart seemed to stop beating, Mr. Frings did agree, but it was still 11 o'clock and 3 hours away I had to wait. Daniel, who was behind me, probably shouted victory because I was loose for three hours. Three hours was enough to get his sperm out twice and me many times. I counted yesterday when Daniel fucked me. I orgasmed six times. It's really unexpected. My body is weak and wants to lie down all day.

Mr. Frings left me and I heard the sound of steps coming from behind. This time Daniel didn't pat me on the shoulder, but squeezed a chunk of my ass, right in the cleavage and his fingers pressed against my ass.

"Auuhhh!" I let out a light scream. Granted, this corridor is quiet, but it is impossible for him to do it here.

I turned around and looked at him suspiciously. His face smiled strangely with impolite eyes. "Hehe,,, it seems that it is still a long time to wait for the extra class."

"No, I don't want to continue that." I told Daniel the truth. "Emily loves you and you love Emily, I don't want to be the third party to mess everything!"

"Mnnn,,, why are you so serious?" He asked impolitely.

"You don't understand, you love Emily. How could you hook up with me!" I tried to explain in more detail.

"Hmnnn,,, put it this way, if I... love you, how about it?"

"I don't love you, Daniel, please cut off this relationship. I don't want to get caught between your relationships. You're charming, but your charm is more suitable for Emily." I said. Actually, I was hurt when I said that. But I have to say before it's too late.

"Ok, ok, you're right. But,,,"

"There is no more reason for us." I ended it all.

"Well, you won. How about we eat something to celebrate?" Daniel asked.

"We can eat in the campus cafeteria." I said.

"No, I never eat there." Daniel said scornfully, indeed he is the son of a rich man. "Do you want to try eating Sushi? I saw a Sushi restaurant nearby."

Suddenly, my mind changed. "Sushi, is it from Japan. But it's expensive, right?"

"For me, it's not so expensive. Come on!" Suddenly, Daniel clasped my palm, usually he clasped my wrist. I felt that burly hand, the hand that once squeezed my breasts and twisted my nipples.

My heart was now pounding as Daniel grabbed my hand tightly. I don't care, I never thought I could join hands like this. We headed to the parking lot and entered his sports car. Our car drove out of the campus area. Passed through the lush park avenue and headed to a place where Daniel would take me to lunch.

On the way, Daniel asked me. "What do you think if you are alone with me?"

"It's normal, if it's like this." I replied.

"You mean if I do this!" Daniel suddenly squeezed my breasts.

"You perverted bastard!" I picked up the encyclopedia and hit him, but I didn't want to do it because he was driving. "Stop harassing me!"

"Don't you like to squeeze that part?" He asked seriously because he reduced the speed of his car.

"Not so, if the one who touches me is the person I love, I like it. If you, no!" Am I too hypocritical to say that?

"Hahaha,,, you're too hypocritical, Martha. Yesterday, you squirt in front of me. Now, you don't like being held by your breasts. I feel it all in your body, Martha. So don't say that to me anymore, understand?" Daniel said it was so serious that he stopped the car. His mischievous sharp eyes turned into anger because I offended him. But I did that because I didn't want this relationship to continue.

"I don't mean to, but it should be. You have Emily, you shouldn't fuck me." I keep my word.

"Because you're so seductive, Martha." Daniel spoke again, this time he brought his face closer to me. "Emily must have told me that I told her to do breast surgery, but she refused. Somehow? I'm so infatuated with your sexy body, Martha."

"Emily is still Emily, if she doesn't want to, so be it. You're the one who should love Emily for who she is." I advised him.

I didn't realize that Daniel parked his car in a quiet place. "You know, every time I look at you, I wish Emily had big tits like yours."

"What's your words! Be polite with me." I said that as I turned my head, but I noticed something unexpected.

Then . . .