12

That afternoon I came home without panties and a bra because Daniel had removed them. Many times, I covered my breasts so that no one could see them. I was disappointed when I opened the door, I was disappointed that I had hurt my friendship with Emily. But on the other hand, I felt Daniel's charm lingering in my mind.  In fact, the taste of his sperm still lingered on my lips. A fishy scent with a salty taste that should have made me vomit, I swallowed and licked it without remaining. What a fool I am!

"Are you home?" Emily's voice greeted me.

"Uhh,,, toilet." I excused Emily not to be suspicious, because my nipples were sticking out and printed on my clothes.

"Do you have any extra classes, Martha?" Emily's voice came from outside the toilet.

I let out a long sigh, and answered him. "Yes, Mr. Frings gave me an extra class."

"WHAT!?" The rhythm of Emily's voice changed. "Is that true? Mr. Frings, you weren't,,, mmmm,, abused by him, right?"

"Oh, no, I answered wrong." I said to myself. Then I replied to Emily, "No, I'm okay?"

"You see, there are so many girls who were abused by him." Emily's voice sounded again, this time louder because Emily was talking right at the bathroom door.

I put my clothes in a basket and tied my naked body with a towel. I wet my hair and prepared to go out. "What's wrong with Mr. Frings?"

"You haven't heard the rumors about Mr. Frings. She always adds classes for female students who are poor grades. Then suddenly, at the end of the semester their grades changed drastically. Many argue that Mr. Frings was intimate with the girls." Emily told me about Mr. Frings.

"Oh, you know my grades are perfect." I replied briefly as I entered my room. Actually, Mr. Frings' name just flashed through my mind. His bald head and thick mustache were like the Fuhrer, and his glasses always fell on his high nose. It seems, Mr. Frings is a good person, he always looks at me with a sharp gaze when I answer questions in his class. In fact, his eyes rarely blink when he looks at me. Then, I also often met his gaze. Uh,,, wait. If he looks at me like that. It means that he looks at my body and imagines something else. Oh, no. My mind is getting more and more chaotic.

"Do you want pudding? I just made it." Emily's shout made my mind scatter.

"Of course, thanks." I replied.

I sat silently on my bed. Thinking about what I've done. Imperceptibly, the wrapping of my towel slipped off and my breasts were exposed. I stared at that chunk of meat that was always the center of attention. I tried to stand up looking at my crotch that was flushed because Daniel was using it this afternoon. I spread my legs together, then rubbed my pussy lips. Instantly, my body twitched and my mind drifted. My waist was raised and my body was heating up. My teeth bit my own lip to prevent my sigh. I saw the light coming from the balcony window. A gleam of light hit my eyes. As it turned out, I forgot to close my curtains. Then I thought of someone who was in the opposite building. I grabbed my glasses and tapered my eyes towards the window with the dim lamp. The silhouette of the man behind the telescope was visible to me. But instead of closing my window. I grabbed my lotion and applied it to my white skin. I don't know what happened to me, I got even more excited when my hand rubbed my own breasts. My nipples hardened because I tickled them. For a moment, the tickle made my body roll. I lifted one of my legs onto the chair. I rubbed my calf to my thigh, and my hand reached my crotch. My common sense has disappeared for this time. I seem to be deliberately exposing my body to him. Even my crotch filled with fine hair sweetened his sweet dreams. Then my naughty finger touched my feminine lips, I rubbed it for a while and it felt really tense. One of my hands was on my breast and twisted my nipple. I did the same as Daniel did to me. I pressed it, pinched the nipple, then pulled it, and took it off.

"Dinner is ready!" Emily's shout accompanied by a knock on the door interrupted my fantasy.

I went to the window, shaking my breasts towards him like a hand waving goodbye. My eyes stared intently at his window and my lips smiled mischievously. Then I closed my window curtains.

I came out of my room to find Emily. She was already sitting at the dining table waiting for me. A plate of fresh pudding is served and ready to eat.

"Wow, it must be delicious." I praised Emily's cooking skills. She is quite good at making desserts. That's why her body is slim.

"Not really," she said. Then she opened her question again, "Aren't you being treated strangely by Mr. Frings?"

"No, I'm fine." I replied curtly, swallowing Emily's usual pudding. It might be delicious, but my heart is bad because of Emily's question.

"Then, why did he ask you to come to the auxiliary class? You smart student Martha, there must be something you are,,,,"

"I asked for it. I need an extra class." I interrupted Emily's digress.

"WHAT!? Martha,,, please, don't say you've fucked with Mr. Frings." Emily concluded. In fact, I have fucked with her lover.

"You're crazy, I'd rather fuck with a guy who likes to peek at me from that opposite building than with such a perverted middle-aged lecturer!" I said explaining.

"Thank goodness,,, are you ready to fuck? When? Where? Just here, you can tell me if he comes. So I didn't bother you two." Emily was so excited.

"Can we change the subject? From earlier we talked about fuck all the time." I protested.