14

Since then, Daniel has taken out his Dick. It is very tense and almost looks like a gear shift lever. In my inner scream, it's too big! But I still followed my common sense.

"I want to go!" I tried to open the door, but couldn't. Daniel had locked the door. I folded my arms and pouted.

"Come on, Martha. You like me, right? We can hide from Emily, I promise Emily will never find out about our affair." Daniel said.

"Affair, you think I'm,,, Hey! Stop jerking when talking to me." I saw Daniel jerking his dick. The tip is reddish with encircling veins. Really, I actually couldn't bear to look at it.

"That's because you're so hot, just looking at you in clothes, I'm so horni. What if unclothes. Come on, my cock needs your caress!" Daniel continued to tease me. I resisted wanting to swallow his dick, but I still stuck with my stance.

"Stop, no. I don't want it now!" I said refused.

"You don't want to do it now. Means, we can do it later!" Daniel turned my words around. I was confused because of the wrong answer. "Well, let's have lunch first."

"No, I mean,,,"

"Take it easy, I will do my best." Daniel still insisted. He drove his car without putting his dick back in. In my heart, I was amused to see his behavior. I couldn't help thinking, Emily has this perverted boyfriend.

"No, we will only have lunch and return to campus before 2 o'clock, Mr. Frings has been waiting for me." I confirmed to him.

"Well, it means that we only played one round." He said teasingly again.

"You are stupid, perverted bastard! Stop saying dirty things to me!" I was angry, but it didn't seem like I was angry. I remained seated next to him towards the restaurant. Before this incident, Daniel was very polite towards me, but after we fucked. He made fun of me like a cheesy bitch. It's really beyond reason.

"Hey, can I ask for help?" He asked.

I just glanced, without speaking. My hands remained folded and pouted.

"Can you help me close my pants?" He smiled strangely when he said the taboo.

"Oh, shit! You start again, you perverted bastard." I rejected it rudely.

"Please, I'm driving. You see!" He forced me.

Don't know what's on my mind. My body seemed to move on its own. I tilted my body towards him and looked at his still tense dick.

Oh no, I like that. My inner raved up.

My hand moved to greet that tight stem of flesh that had broken me. My fingertips no longer hesitated to grip his shaft and tuck it into his underwear. My eyes didn't stop blinking, until the dick was immersed in his jeans.

"Thanks, big tits girl!" He greeted me impolitely.

I tried to temper my anger. Then, "you're welcome, big dick perverted maniac!"

"Hahaah,,, you said I had a big dick. You must have liked it at that time. Well, here I suck your nipples?" Daniel parked his car again and tried to tease me.

As long as you know, my body has been dimmed from touching his dick. I actually want to jerk her. But I still have a little common sense.

"Stop sucking my nipples. It hurts, you know?" I slapped it lightly. But he put his face close to my neck.

I felt his refreshing breath, scented with mint and lemon. My hair stood up and my body was tingly on my neck.

Then he sighed his temptation, "didn't you sigh when I sucked your nipples? If you sigh, where does it hurt?"

Oh no, I can't stand it. Just talking to him, I'm already tempted. I turned my head and our lips almost met.

"You sucked it too hard, so your teeth stuck in. It really hurts." My remarks were teasing unconsciously.

"Mnnn,,, I see, sorry. How can you not be in pain?" He said again.

"Mnnn,,," I thought for a while. My vision was already messed up, my breathing was messy, I responded to his dirty conversation. "When you flick my nipples with your tongue."

"What does it feel like? Can you tell me?" Daniel whispered to me. He deliberately exhaled his breath in my earlobe. So that I feel comfortable and aroused.

I had put my hands down, my breasts puffed up asking to be squeezed. But Daniel still teased me. Finally I tried to answer her question first, "it feels ridiculous, I want to laugh but don't know what it's for. It itches but it can't be scratched."

"Can I flick your nipple with my tongue, please?" Daniel pleaded.

"Mnnn,,, don't say it's Daniel. I'll like it later, please." Now, I am the one who begs him.

"How about just flicking your nipples, nothing else." He gave a solution.

"You lie, you must be asking for something else." I said.

"I promise, I'll just suck your nipples."

"Mnn,,, you promise." I confirmed it once again.

"Trust me," he replied.

After that, I took my shirt up and let my breasts show even though it was still covered by my bra. I glanced at Daniel's eyes enlarged at the suppleness of my breasts. He just looked at me, without doing anything.

"Where are the nipples?" He joked, I've been through that before. The joke made me more horny.

"Inside the Bra, you stupid big dick guy." I have been provoked, and cursed at him.

"Open it for me, I don't know how to open it." He joked again.

"Just slide down like this!" I can't wait for my nipples to be sucked. My nipples sticking out challenged her lips. But Daniel still stared at my nipples without any treatment.

I'm waiting for his stupidity. "What are you waiting for?"

"The right one hasn't been opened yet." He pointed to one of my breasts that was still covered by the bra cup.

I impatiently opened my right nipple. The two were tense and sticking out. And he was still acting stupid. But it's okay, I like it. "What else, nipple sucker!?"

"Usually, the right or left one first." Daniel teased me even more.

"Stop talking, suck my nipples and drink the milk." I buried his face into my breasts. "Suck tight, so that the milk comes out, oouuhhh. You're thirsty, right?"

I felt Daniel snapping my nipple. The movement of his tongue so quickly played the little flesh. "Daniel, your tongue is naughty. Why are you jerking like that, I'll be horny later, you know?"

But he stopped the game. He sat back into his chair and leaned back there, I was confused and asked, "why did you stop?"

"Hurry up and breastfeed me, I'm thirsty." Daniel lowered the back of his chair. I saw his tongue sticking out and his lips moving teasing me.

"You spoiled child, here drink my milk!" I straightened up and lay down beside him. I pointed my nipple to his lips and he sucked it right away.

"Drink it, ooohhh." I sighed. The sound of pecks added to my horny emotions. In fact, the playlist of Vercase on the Floor songs that were played made me even more naughty. I gasped as Daniel oral my nipples.

Then...

Krrrriiiinnnnngggg!!!

The ringing sound of my phone.