18

"What the fuck are we doing!" I cursed myself. Then said to Daniel who remained calm, as if nothing had happened. "Emily will be suspicious if the two of us go directly to the hospital."

"Then, you alone go to the hospital. I'm there tomorrow." Daniel said casually.

"You're kidding, your girlfriend is sick and we fuck together." I said rudely to Daniel.

"Mnnn,,, how about we continue to fuck, Maybe one more round. We can visit Emily after morning comes." Daniel was still lazy on the bed. I had already stood up and started putting on my clothes.

"Fuck you Daniel. You are indeed a brainless perverted bastard." I insulted him, but he wasn't angry.

"Hmn,,, you did fuck me. And you cums so much." Daniel turned my curse around. Indeed, I didn't expect to be so passionate. At first I just wanted oral sex with him. But I couldn't resist trying all the styles. "Uh, you didn't take a shower first. The smell of your sweat will make Emily suspicious."

I tried to smell my own scent. It smells rancid like blood, mixed with sour and fishy. Then the smell of my pussy fluid and sperm came from my chest because Daniel spurted his sperm on my breasts. I still remembers the scene of me pinching Daniel's dick in my cleavage. Then he cums there.

"Oh, what a smell of my body." I took off my clothes again and walked towards the bathroom. But before I closed the door, Daniel held the door.

"What else!?"

"Let's hurry up, we can take a bath together!" Daniel said to me.

"No, you will be horny again." I refused, but only on my lips. Daniel had entered the bathroom and closed the door. His eyes really made me shudder in horror. My body was still in pain, but Daniel's body was pressing me against the wall.

"No, I don't feel it." Daniel said, looking at me perverted.

"Are you sure, we take a bath together. But you have to promise me not to ask for fuck again, we are in a hurry. Poor Emily." I said to Daniel softly.

"Mnn,, all right. I'll help you wipe your back." Daniel turned on the warm shower. Instantly, both of our bodies were wet.

I turned my back to Daniel who never kept his promise. Several times I felt his dick touch my ass. He turned off the shower and told me to get soap. "The soap smells good and slippery, just like your vagina."

"Wow, aren't you wrong! My pussy smells fishy." I tried to respond to his insults.

"No, I like to smell the fragrance." Daniel rubbed his dick shaft again against the cleavage of my ass.

I felt my blood throbbing again. "Watch out for your dick!"

"Why my dick, huh?" He asked innocently.

"You said, you wanted to rub my back, but you rubbed your dick on my ass." I tried to explain.

"Is that right, you arched your body and thrust your ass towards my dick." Daniel's words puzzled me, "look in that mirror."

Oh no, what's going on with my body. My body arched and touched my ass to his dick.  "Oh, mmnnnn,,, you made me like this!" I blame him.

Daniel then poured soap on my back and it flowed into my ass. "You refused, but you were the horny one." He mocked me.

"I don't know," I stopped the embarrassing conversation. I felt Daniel's burly hands rubbing my back, occasionally massaging my shoulders and tickling my waist. "Auhhh,,, it feels Amused, Daniel. Don't tickle me."

I glanced again in the mirror. I didn't realize that my ass was covered with soap and Daniel's dick was right in the cleavage of my ass. Daniel wiped his dick with soap, then tucked it in my crotch through the back.

"Why is your Dick tucked in my crotch, Daniel. You promise not to fuck, I'm tired. We are also in a hurry." I complained but I couldn't do anything.

"I'm cleaning your pussy, if you use your hands, you will be horny. Then ask me to fuck you again." Daniel whispered as he grabbed me by the hip and moved his hip back and forth.

"Oh, like that, huh? So now,,, ooouuuhhh, I need your dick to clean up my pussy." I clamped my legs together so that Daniel's dick was pinched in between.

"You know, I'm cleaning your pussy, not fucking you." Daniel tried to deceive me. "If I fuck, my dick sways inside your pussy."

"Auuhh,,, it's up to you, clean up quickly! It's your fault that stained my pussy." I said unnaturally, my body was already goosebumps and my body was curved. My ass formed a spoon which made his dick freely. I also subconsciously stomped my ass towards his Dick.

I didn't realize that Daniel's hand wasn't on my waist anymore, but on my breast. My slippery breasts from soap made the massage even greater. I realized that he was tricking me, "Stop it, don't be like this, you're going to be horny."

Daniel kissed me on the nape of my neck and spoke, "Let it go, if I'm horny what do you want?"

He kept pounding his hips against my ass. "If you're horny, you'll be asking me to fuck. We're leaving, there's no time left, Daniel."

"You want me to fuck you?" Daniel asked.

I still enjoy his dick rubbing against my pussy lips. "I want, uuhhhh,,, wrong. ahhhhh,,, don't rub it like that, Daniel! Look, I want to fuck again."

"Isn't it, you don't want to Fuck!" Daniel reminded me. But my body couldn't stand it, I wanted to pee but my body heated up. "We're in a hurry, right?"

"Mnnn,,, maybe I mean, hurry up and fuck me!" I couldn't bear it, I turned around and hugged his body. My lips landed on his lips and I puffed my breasts towards him. "Please, hurry up and fuck me!"

"Well, I'll fuck you from behind. Are you ready?" Daniel tried to encourage me. I coquettishly turned around and gave my ass to him.