03

That day had come, the day Emily had turned 18. I gifted her an earring made of artificial diamonds that I had ordered long ago. It is suitable for her gray dress.

"You're the best friend I've ever been." Emily praised while hugging me.

"You're welcome beautiful, happy birthday. May what you wish come true." I whispered.

"My wish this year is that my best friend can date and make love to a man she loves." She joked about me, "Hahahaha,,, Please God, grant it."

"You're really fool!" I cursed as I let go of his embrace. "If God wills, What if Daniel brings some friends and they all rape me!"

"You're going to be the happiest woman tonight." Emily laughed at me.

"You fool." I cursed again.

"Hurry up and change your dress, Daniel will come in an hour." Emily ordered.

"Change my dress?" I was astonished.

"Don't tell me you're going to wear that sweater from Ireland?" Emily stared at the sweater I was wearing, it was brown like a cocholate with some sewing threads already out. I usually wear it in the apartment because I only wear a tanktop when in the room. That old sweater was always hanging behind the door so I easily grabbed it.

"This is your party with Daniel, it's more beautiful if you two alone." I assume. But Emily reacted differently.

"Hurry up, enter the bathroom and clean up your body, I will choose a dress for you. I don't want my best friend to act like my grandma." Emily's orders were firm enough, so I had to follow them.

I quickly finished my shower and went out of the bathroom. Emily has already prepared a dress for me. I only bought those dresses online because Emily forced me. I never wear it because I rarely come to parties.

"This dress is still wrapped and never washed." Emily protested while spraying perfume on the dress.

"Actually, I never wear it." I replied.

"Just a moment, I remembered this dress." Emily said guessingly.

"That's the dress I bought in the online store with you." I reminded her.

"Gosh, that was a long time ago!" He protested again. "And you just want to wear it."

"But the chest is very exposed!" I refused.

"Come on Martha, only Daniel came, you don't need to be ashamed. After all, your breast will look beautiful if you wear this." Emily couldn't stop thinking. She seemed annoyed with me.

"Ok, mmm,,, alright. I'll wear it." I was forced to agree to her.

"I'm waiting outside!" Emily closed my door.

I stared at the dress, it was pitch black with a smooth and supple material. There is a thin strap on the sleeve to keep the dress from sagging. At the bottom, I think the cut is too short because my thighs are so visible. My long legs make me even more embarrassed if I wear this dress.I opened my towel and tried on the dress. My naked body made my curves obvious. Especially the fine hairs on the bottom that I haven't shaved at all. I looked in the mirror and I saw a small bulge on my breasts.

Gosh, I forgot! I don't have a strapless bra. All my bras have straps and how stupid I would be to wear them. I didn't want to disappoint Emily, I pulled the drawer and took two bandages from it. Then I attached the bandage to both of my nipples. As it turned out, my way worked. The bulge was no longer printed on my dress.

I took off my glasses, and then tried to put on my makeup. Not to forget, I wear contact lenses to help my myopicness. Unexpectedly, I was quite beautiful even though I praised myself. My lips flushed and my body sedued. Moreover, my breasts are quite firm even without a Bra, indeed this dress is designed without having to use a Bra.

I opened my closet to get the underwear. Haaa,,, I forgot! My underwear is still in the washing machine. Inside the cupboard were only G-string underwear that I only bought, but never worn. I stepped towards the door and wanted to open it. But I heard a voice from outside.

"Happy birthday Emily!" Daniel's voice came from behind the door.

"Damn!" I cursed softly.

There was no other choice, I just had that G-string. I wear it. How fool i am, I forgot to shave my hair, so a few strands came out of the G-string model's panties.

"What the, , , " I cursed uncontrollably. Then I tried to calm my mind and put on high heels that I never used. As I stared in the mirror, I looked like Marlyn Monroe at first glance.

With a broken heart, I opened the door and met them. Emily let go of Daniel's kiss and looked at me, "Martha, are you that?"

I saw them both, Daniel was wearing a gray suit in harmony with what Emily was wearing. What an wonderful couple!

"Hi," I said hello and tried to step up. But my high heels slipped and I fell.

"Watch out," Emily yelled, but I was already on my knees on the floor. They approached me and tried to help me. I winced in pain because I could have sprained my foot.

"You can sprain, I'll prepare ice cubes." Emily said leaving me with Daniel who tried to hold my ankle.

"Can I look?" Daniel pressed my ankle and massaged with his finger as we waited for Emily.

"Auufff," I grimaced in pain.  Reflexively, I opened my legs. So Daniel couldn't help but look at my unshaved crotch.

I looked at his face, but his eyes weren't looking at me. He didn't look at my ankle either. But he stared at my exposed crotch. I felt his neck move like swallowing. Then Daniel's gaze changed when Emily came up with a pain relief cream.

"Are you okay?" Emily asked worriedly at me.