19

At 7am, we checked out of the motel. I felt tired because I hardly slept all night. In the shower, Daniel cums on my back. Then he picked me up and stabbed my pussy in bed until morning. Just now before we walked out of the room, he pulled down my jeans and stabbed me again right behind the door. Even today I still feel the thick liquid fused with mine.

"Here we come," Daniel's voice touched my ear when I accidentally fell asleep on the way. Not only that, he also slipped his hands on my clothes to just feel the warmth of my breasts.

"oh,,, stop that. Don't squeeze like that, fool!" I forbid it, but my body doesn't. I puffed up my breasts and let Daniel examine my breasts.

"It's still 8.30 am. I saw that the visiting time was 9 o'clock. So there is still about half an hour." Daniel tried to persuade me by squeezing my breasts. I just stared at him talking to me, I accidentally bit my own lip.

I've gone crazy, "Oh, so it's still half an hour away, huh? If so, will you drink milk first!" I said that as I pulled my T-shirt up. So that my breasts are clearly visible.

Daniel couldn't wait to direct his mischievous mouth to my nipple. I could only sit back and feel the bitterness of my body being worked on by Daniel's lips. Even though he was only aiming at my nipples, but my whole body was turbulent. I felt Daniel's tongue flick on my nipple. I could only caress his hair intimately.

"Can you suck the other one?" I said because I didn't want my left nipple to feel envious.

"Hmnn,,, you're funny. You didn't want to, but you currently want me to abuse you." Daniel mocked me.

I could only bite my nails, because I was tingling in my nipple area. "You know, why are the woman's breasts covered by bras or clothes?"

"Mnnn,,, I don't know?" Daniel swallowed my left nipple. Then he sucked it tightly as a sign of welcome.

I felt pain but gradually enjoyed. "Because if the breasts are not covered, your naughty lips can suck anyone's breasts!"

"Including your breasts, anyone must have sucked them." Daniel said as he fiddled with my nipples. I was overwhelmed by his nosy lips, his tongue flicking my hardened nipples. "I want to ask, how many men have sucked your breasts?"

"What kind of question is that?" I protested as I lowered the back of my chair. I thrust my breasts towards him so that it would be easier for him to suck them.

"Don't be angry, because your breasts are so supple that they can't form on their own.  There must be someone squeezing it every day, right?" Daniel now buried his face into my cleavage.

"Mnnnhh,,, do you like it?" I tried to sigh because my lust rose again.

"If I don't like it, I won't suck it!" He continued to respond to my statement. "What do you feel when I lick it like this?"

"Can we stop!" I tried to get angry.

"Mnnn,,, in a while, huh." Daniel still kissed my cleavage until it left a red mark.

"oh,,, auhh,,, why did you do it? This is a sign that it can make us discovered, stupid!" I protested with Daniel's treatment. But I actually like it.

"Don't you like it? Last night I made it in your groin." Daniel reminded me of the thing that embarrassed me.

"Shout up and drink it again!" I teased him by puffing my chest at him and putting my arms around his head.

I felt my body float and my face look up, the scent of my breath rushing through every warmth I received. Oh, no. Even though he was just licking my nipples, but my lust was almost at the top.

"Mnnn,,, Daniel,,," I whispered begging him to stop his lustful torture.

Then, Daniel released his suction. His eyes looked at the clock that shouldn't bother him. "Have we been able to get there now?" He said innocently as if ignoring my nipples that had stuck out.

"Mnnn,,, maybe it will be soon, it doesn't seem to open yet?" I teased him again while straightening my body, so that my supple breasts touched him face.

He glanced suspiciously at me. "You want to fuck me again, huh?"

I chuckled lightly, then said, "fuck you, do you want to leave me with open breasts like this!"

"If you want, you can ask me to fuck you?" He said without embarrassment. That should have made me uncomfortable, but I was even more tempted.

"Mnn,,," I can't think of anything. I rubbed my forehead covered with sweat. Then I saw that time was almost over. "We don't have time."

"So, let's just make the time." Daniel said as he pulled my T-shirt so that it slipped from my body. My half-naked body was presented in front of him.

"Stop it, someone will look at us." I protested against it, but I couldn't do anything.

"Come on, take off your pants and dance on my lap." Daniel tried to unbutton my jeans.

I knew I couldn't resist it when Daniel also showed me his tense dick. My face often pensively when I saw that tight shaft.

"Let's hurry up," Daniel insisted, he pulled my pants off. Then pulled my body into his lap.

It seems that my pussy has matched her dick. Daniel didn't need a hand to put inside. I felt that way too, my hips seemed to have been trained to sway on his lap. I move my hips back and forth with that long dick groove. Often I look around, when it is safe I push my waist up and down. What a feeling it made my body tremble.

"Oh,,, Martha. Why can you be so good at making love?" Daniel praised me.

"Hmn,,, what? Auhhh,,, Do you like it, huh?" I said haltingly because my lust was running high.

"You're like a porn star, oh,,, look at these boobs, swaying and teasing." Daniel praised me again. It made me even more excited. It didn't take long for Daniel to spill his sperm in my stomach. He also couldn't stand the sway of my hips.

"You're good at making me orgasm." He praised me again.