23

"Oh,,, Mr. Frings, what are you doing? Please, auhhh!" I sighed that Mr. Frings took my shirt off again. His naughty fingers twisted my nipples and gave me goosebumps again. He didn't hear me, he looked down and swallowed my nipple.

The tingling made me roll and squirm. The touch of his tongue made me unable to hide my hiss. My bulging breasts made him more free to play with my nipples.

"Auhhh,,, stop, please." I kept raving complaining about how I felt right now. My face looked up, staring at the ceiling with my lips open, feeling an irreplaceable gust of lust. It feels different from what I feel. Mr. Frings is now crouched in front of me with his face facing my breasts.

For a moment she looked over, and licked my nipple again. His tongue trembled interspersed with light bites that made me roll.

"Auhhhh,,, it's good." I didn't realize by complimenting him, even my lips kissed his bald forehead.

"Take off your clothes," Mr. Frings undressed me. I just obeyed because there was nothing else I could do. Now I'm topless in front of my lecturer's eyes. She even stretched her hand over my back to untie my Bra. "Open this one too."

I was just surprised to see him, even I helped him by puffing out my chest. "Where are the buttons!" He asked, and I just smiled amused because the buttons were in front.

"Here," with a single pull. My bra slipped off my body. And now my breasts look perfect in his eyes. My nipples were still wet because of his saliva.

But he just stared at it, doing nothing. But I'm sure, he's up to something. I subconsciously brought my nipple to his lips. Trying to lure his lips to give him a favor penetration into my body. When my nipples were almost close to his lips, mr. Frings opened his lips and wanted to swallow it. But I pushed my nipples away from his lips.

He smiled with a suspicious look, "You want to play tricks on me, huh?"

I hadn't had time to answer, Mr. Frings squeezed my breasts and pinched my nipples. His tongue licked his cleavage and made his saliva stick to my skin. I should have been disgusted, but my lust changed everything. The lick went to my nipples and his agile tongue very quickly touched me. "Auhhh,,, mnnn,,, stop it, I feel amused, sir."

He ignored my sighs. My nipples had been sticking out from her suction and the touch of her tongue. My face flushed with a roaring breath, holding back the turmoil of lust in my body. Suddenly, he stood up and whispered to me. "Stand up, sit on my lap!"

I just obeyed when he occupied the chair I had been sitting on. First, I had doubts. But Mr. Frings pulled my waist and I straddled his lap. That way, he is more free to play with my nipples.

"Why are your breasts big and supple like this?" Mr. Frings asked me impolitely. He massaged the two and buried his nose in his cleavage. I was amused to be treated like that. I could only puff up my breasts and see Mr. Frings' adorable behavior. He held my hands back, so that he had more freedom on my breasts.

"Why?" He asked again.

"Sssstttt,,, stop talking!" I thrust my breasts into her face. So that he was difficult to speak anymore. Not only that, but I also teased him by wiggling my hips swiping against his lap which was still pants. My movements made him nervous, because my lust was also very high.

"Do you want to fuck!?" He asked impolitely. He should know what I want! I just hissed and roared at the feeling of my warm breath.

"Mnnhhh,,, sir. Please, I'm wet." I couldn't bear it, my hips swayed stomping on his hips.

"Stand up, take off your pants!" He commanded. I just complied by standing up. I began to untie my belt and jeans. But he didn't stop playing with my nipples with his lips.

My breathing grew choked and my appetite grew higher as Mr. Frings' fingers rubbed my crotch. My fine hair had been moistened by the temptation I received. I didn't care, I looked up sighing at any kind of pleasure I felt. The movement of Mr. Frings' finger made me unable to bear it and tried to beg him. Mr. Frings released his sucking on my nipples with a slight touch of sweet peck that made me embrace deliciously. I tried to thrust my breasts towards his face. Wish my nipples would be his snack. But Mr. Frings didn't bother me, he just opened his mouth while enjoying the suppleness of my breasts.

"Can I lick your pussy?" He whispered as he looked at me hopefully.

"Mnn... No." I replied while shaking my breasts. "Because my pussy has been moisturized. What are you licking again!"

A smile smirk was seen on his lips. Then, "Well, if you force me."

Mr. Frings opened his strained genital shaft. Instantly I was shocked to see it, very big and long. Different belongs to Daniel. My face fell silent, stunned when I saw it.

"How?" He asked proudly.

"Hhh... Huge." I said, straddling his lap.

And...

"Uhhhhh..." I embraced with pleasure. It was like, my pussy was crowded with those dick rods. Fortunately, my lubricating fluid was enough to lubricate his huge dick.

I started squirming, moving my hips back and forth as the creaks of the chairs we were sitting on together. Oh no... This is really good.

I didn't realize that my hip movements were moving up and down. It made my breasts sway right in front of his face. Mr. Frings grimaced and whimpered at my shock. I don't understand either, I'm just getting better at fucking like a bitch.

"You're so hot, bitch!" Inappropriate words were heard by me. But that word made me even more challenged to make he creampie.

I stopped my sway and looked at his face. His old face flushed with a red nose, his lips wet from incessantly sucking my nipples.

"Why did you stop?" He asked. "Have you had an orgasm?"

He kept insulting me, now it's my turn. "Your Dick is not good. Can you fuck me?"