09

"Follow me!" I pulled Emily's hand.

I stepped towards my room and opened the glass door of the balcony. Then I pulled Emily to the balcony. Instantly, the cold air penetrated my skin because I was wrapped only in a tangtop and short leggings.

"Look at the window on the opposite building." I said, pointing to a window with dim lights.

"Which one?" Emily was curious, her eyes squinted at the direction my finger was pointing.

"That, number three from the left." I said. I tried to do a charade to avoid Emily's suspicion. "Three days ago he pointed his telescope at me. Then I went to his house to find an explanation. He said,,,"

"What did he say?" Emily said curiously. She seemed to believe my story.

"He is interested with me." I said awkwardly.

"That's right, there is a man who likes you. Of course, we have to celebrate. How about inviting him to our house? Or are we eating somewhere? I'll tell Daniel about this." Emily's words were so fast, that I couldn't cut them.

"Wait, wait,,, Emily. Remember you still quarreled with Daniel?" I said interrupting Emily.

"It can be arranged. Just thrust my crotch, he will obey my orders." Emily's words actually make it even more certain that Daniel is a perverted man who is crazy about sex.

"Later, we haven't been in too intense contact. I'm afraid he will be offended, he is a shy person." I tried to reason.

"Alright,,, but thank goodness. You have progress in life. You'll feel good making love in a while." Emily whispered as she said that. "Tell me about the progress of your relationship?"

I didn't answer, but Emily looked happy even though she had just had a fight with her boyfriend. I just stayed on the balcony and looked at that window. I don't know who was there, but I certainly sinned by lying to Emily. Not only did I lie, I had also slept with her boyfriend.

=========
The next day, my heart skipped a beat when the class bell rang loudly. I lingered in class because Daniel contacted me. I tried to answer his phone after class was quiet.

"Hurry up, I've been waiting." Daniel said after I answered the phone.

"Uh, wait,,," I said. "Where are we going?"

"Just come here first." Daniel confirmed.

I packed my things, and put some in the locker. Fortunately, the station is not far away. Only in front of the gate of the campus and went underground. On platform C, Daniel had been waiting for the train to arrive while looking around. He waved his hand at me and I approached him. I'm acting casual.

"How was your day, hairy pussy?" He insulted me directly.

My blood boiled, wanting me to slap him. But there are still some people and security guards here. I don't want to add to the problem. Indeed, my pussy was covered with hair, so he wasn't entirely wrong.

"You're a big dick perverted bastard." I cursed at him.

"Oh, apparently you admit my dick is too big! I want to be sucked by your mouth and clamped on your big breasts." He is getting more and more brazen. But my mind was already confused, between humiliation and pride. Which one should I choose?

I don't want to be outdone, "I'm going to destroy your dick!"

"Can you? Well, my dick today is special for you." Daniel tried to squeeze my lust. Really, I don't understand this insult. The insult that should have made me angry and offended, I was instead challenged with his dirty word. Even I replied to him.

"I know your weakness, you won't be able to breathe in the scent of my pussy." I remembered Emily's word. Daniel's face changed completely.

"How do you know?" He asked curiously.

"Of course, Emily told me. He even offered me if you still forced Emily to have breast surgery." I tried to remind him.

"Ah,,, I didn't expect her to talk like that." His words were inaudible because of the sound of the subway. "Well, today I will fuck you!"

The subway has arrived at. The train was quiet at noon. Then Daniel pulled my wrist to enter the train. "Where are we going?"

"Just go along, you will be aroused today!" Daniel assured me. I should have refused, but Daniel was not a man who could be refused. His charm and face amazed every woman, and I was no exception.

The subway was very quiet and we sat side by side. There were even only two of us in that carriage. Daniel did not waste the opportunity. He kissed me on the lips forcefully. I, who was immersed in amazement, could only follow the rhythm of his lips.

He chewed my lips like chewing gum. I can only follow his will. Sometimes he opens his mouth wide and sticks out his tongue, I do the same. Our tongues interlaced and the taste of my lips was dead. The scent of the body until my disgust disappeared and I even sucked his saliva.

"Have you been good at kissing?" She complimented while squeezing my breasts.

"Because you taught me," I accidentally said that. I'm sure Daniel must have been proud of those words.

"Call me, teacher." Daniel crushed my lips again. This time both hands squeezed my breasts. It felt really amazing, my body was shaking and my chest was puffing up.

"What did you do to me, teacher?" I teased him.

"I'm massaging your breasts to make them bigger." Daniel replied, now crossing his arms behind my back. Both hands squeezed from under my shirt. His fingers revealed the bra I was wearing.

"Don't teacher, eeeehhh,,, if it's too big. My clothes don't fit later." I sighed as I whispered the chant.

"You don't need clothes if in front of me?" Daniel boldly took off my shirt and pulled out my breasts. Then Daniel leaned me back, I tried to tidy up. But Daniel forbade me. "I'm thirsty!"

I was not focused, between fear and favor. On the other hand I was afraid of someone seeing, on the other hand I was waiting for Daniel's lips to suck my breasts. Daniel still didn't care, he soaked my nipples with his spit. His licks were so tempestuous forcing me to puff out my breasts. "Uhhh,, Daniel,,, stop licking like that?"

"Then, what should I do?" Daniel asked me.

"Look, suck, and then press it. Pull it away and let go." I guided Daniel's head. Daniel followed my orders and made my lips open. I bit my lips when he pressed my breasts with his face, and my eyes closed when he pulled my nipples with his lips. The jolt occurred when Daniel's lips let go of my nipple.