05

I wake up in the morning and start doing my activities. I raised both my hands to stretch my waist that was crushed by the effect of last night's drink. But I was still lucky enough, I couldn't imagine if I was in Emily's potitions, already drunk and fucked by her boyfriend. Just imagining that is already giving me goosebumps.

In solitude, opened my room and stepped towards the kitchen to make breakfast. The refrigerator chill hit my skin. The cold pricked the skin of my arms because I only wore a sportbra and thin leggings when I slept. For a moment I enjoyed the cold through my cleavage.

Then I bent down to find the vegetables at the bottom of the refrigerator.

"Morning," I heard Daniel's voice that somehow he was behind me.

"Oh, you're awake." I quickly turned around and saw Daniel leaning on the kitchen table. He looked at me full of confusion. I feel the same way. not because of anything, it was because Daniel was wearing only underwear with a hard bulge formed behind the only cloth covering his body.

"I'm always awake," he joked as he stroked the protruding dick's shaft.

"Not funny," I protested. But Daniel stepped closer to me instead, my body cornered in the refrigerator whose door was still open. The cold air enveloped my back because I was almost inside that refrigerator.

"I saw last night you had Cocacolla." Daniel's hand slipped between my armpits and reached for the can of Coccacolla.

I felt played around by my own feelings. I thought Daniel would touch my body. But I guess, my hunch was right. Daniel deliberately stood in front of me for a long time. He opened his colla can and drank it out. A few drops dripped down the neck and ran down the athlete's chest.

Oh, no! I would love to stick out my tongue and enjoy the rest. But my mind was still on the verge of reasonableness because Daniel was my best friend's boyfriend.

"So fresh, do you want it?" Daniel offered me the rest of his colla.

"No,,, no, I'm on a diet!" I refused. He stepped away and jumped onto the kitchen table. He sat there looking at me, which certainly made me very awkward. Moreover, I wear clothes that are too revealing.

"Mnnn,,, looks like you don't need to diet anymore, Martha." I saw him watching my body from the base of my hair to the toes. His eyes widened as he passed through the curve of my body.

"Not really, I just want healthy food." I answered as best I could. I turned towards the refrigerator door that had been beeping because it had been open for too long.

"Oh, no wonder, your body shape is so,,," He stopped speaking.

"So what?" I turned around and looked at him suspiciously. I'm sure he's teasing me. Is it because Daniel has seen my crotch last night? Or he was less than satisfied with Emily.

"No, forget it." Those words made me even more convinced.

I turned around again and hid my curiosity. After all, my body had boiled My cheeks probably blushed from that unspoken compliment. I went back bent down and looked for some tomatoes for breakfast. However, I seemed to have forgotten something.

My body was bent over and my ass was down, so Daniel was quite free to stare at me. I forgot because last night I took off my panties and the thin leggings I was wearing were white.

Oh, no! He must be enjoying my dreamy inside. I quickly realized and rushed towards the kitchen table.

"What do you cook?" He asked as I looked at me, I saw his eyes focused on my swaying breasts as I tried to cut some tomatoes.

"I want to cook,,, mmnnn,,, want cock?" I lost my mind.

"What? Do you want a cock?" Daniel jumped down and strode closer to me. I dodged a little because I almost hit his belly.

"I want to cook a salad." I said to distract.

"Confess Martha, from earlier you saw my cock!" He was straightforward

"What did you say!" I'm angry.

Daniel didn't answer, he pulled out his perfectly erect shaft.

"Hey, what do you want to do!" I dodged and backed away. But my position was squeezed in the kitchen.

"You want to know the taste?" Daniel teased me. I wasn't tempted, but my eyes were only on his cock. My pinched position made Daniel's cock touch my thigh.

"Daniel, wake up!" I didn't shout, but whispered.

"I woke up from earlier." Daniel was getting crazier, he pointed his rod at my crotch.

"You fool, you just fucked Emily." I protested to him.

"Shsshhhh,,, she's not great enough, will you help me, or at least help your best friend. Otherwise, I will ramp it up until the evening."

"No, stay away!" I pushed his body, but it didn't mean anything because your crotch was tickled by his cock. The more I pushed, it bounced towards me again and pressed its body against me.

"Please Martha, help me. At least help me get this liquid out." Daniel begged.

"Did you not last night, mnnn,,, orgasm?" I dare to ask.

"Not yet, please. It is impossible to wake up Emily who was exhausted last night."

"Mnnn,,, can you shake it yourself?" I asked again as I watched the cock rub against my crotch which was getting moist.