08

After that gloomy morning, I often daydreamed. I didn't expect my defenses to be ruined because of Daniel's charm. It's not that I don't like him, I like him, all girls like him. But, because Daniel is Emily's boyfriend. I can't imagine what would have happened if Emily had known about it. Of course, by then my world will fall apart.

The rounded moon touched the dark night sky. Clouds sometimes cover to form a confusing silhouette. I stood on the balcony when Emily had just returned home from college. She looked tired from campus activities.

"Are you home?" I greeted her.

"My head fells dizzy," she complained.

"You were too drunk last night." I explained as I opened the fridge and poured Emily a glass of orange juice.

"Not really, Daniel was too horny, I'm so exhausted serving him." Emily has always been straightforward with me. Emily even told me that Daniel asked Emily for breast surgery.

If only I could answer that Daniel was so mighty, I would say so. But that's a secret for me and Daniel. This morning I felt the same way as Emily. My waist hurts until now and my nipples often harden.

"Drink this." I placed a glass of cold orange juice in front of her.

"Thanks," Emily replied as she opened her Smartphone. I glanced, and it turned out that he was contacting Daniel. But Daniel was on another call. Then Emily murmured, "pick up my phone, fool."

"Maybe he was on the phone with his grandma." I snubbed.

"Hmmnn,,," Emily put away her phone. Then took a sip of the orange juice. "I'm going to take a bath!"

Emily left me, probably because she was in a bad mood. I went back to my room and saw my smartphone vibrating on the table. As it turned out, Daniel was calling me. I use silent mode when I'm at home. So my smartphone doesn't make a sound.

I hesitated to pick it up, then,,,

"Hello?"

"Why did you answer my phone for so long!" Daniel snapped.

"Mnn,,, I was busy just now." I replied. "Wait, why are you calling me? Emily called you just now."

"Tomorrow, can we meet at Grenc Station? Of course it's after class." Daniel said.

I looked out, Emily was still in the bathroom. I remember that tomorrow Emily had a day off. Usually she would sleep all day at home. Then I closed the door.

"What do you want to see me? Isn't Emily off tomorrow, you can be alone with her." I asked curiously.

"Are you curious about me?" Daniel turned my question around.

"Of course not. You, Emily and I have known each other all these years. Why should I be curious about you?" I said over the phone.

"Really, is your body heating up? Your hip hurts? Or your nipples hardened?" Daniel was disrespectful.

"You perverted bastard!" I cursed him. But what he said was indeed true. When I picked up the phone, my body heated up. All day, my hips hurt and my nipples hardened.

"Well, tomorrow after class. Meet me at Granc Stations. I'm waiting for you on platform C." Daniel said before he turned off the phone. I was annoyed at being underestimated by him. Then he sent me a picture that made my mouth open. My eyes lit up without blinking, my cheeks flushed breaking all hallucinations.

Daniel sent me a picture of his tense Dick. I couldn't help thinking, he had shaken it. And he sent it to me.

"I'm curious about you? Do you want to help me, see you tomorrow?"  Daniel sent me a text message.

All night, I thought about that. The few times I closed the smaprtphone, the more I wanted to stare at Daniel dick in the photo. The calm night atmosphere with dim lights made me float, thinking about the pleasant events of this morning.

Then I heard something outside.

"YOU'RE STUPID, DANIEL!" Emily's angry voice because maybe the two of them were on the phone. Then Emily's voice disappeared accompanied by a harsh curse from Emily's mouth.

Usually, I don't like it when Emily fights with Daniel. But this time, I felt a victory resting on my shoulders. I felt like I was on top of the famously beautiful Emily. I usually go to Emily when she's heartbroken. But this time I didn't want to come. I sat on the bed weighing what to do. After I think about it, I have to act as usual. I stood up and strode towards Emily.

I saw Emily sitting on the bed looking at her smartphone. She typed fast, I don't know what she typed. I sat down next to Emily and said, "what happened?"

"He's stupid," Emily said.

"Men always look stupid when their women are angry." I said.

"He's stupid, I've told him several times, I don't want to have breast surgery. He forced me. Last night he spilled his sperm inside. I have to see a doctor in the morning." Emily always told me the truth. I also wanted to tell you the truth, but I couldn't.

"When it comes to sex, I don't understand. But about breasts, maybe you can try some massage methods a little bit." I tried to give her a solution.

"From noon we argued. I even told her, if you like girls with big breasts, you can go out with Martha." Emily's remarks took me by surprise.

"WHAT? Why do you say that?" I said surprised.

"It's better than anyone else!" Emily said desperately. I was surprised by Emily's statement. In my little heart, I seemed to get the blessing to seize from her. I just silently pondered, on the other hand I felt guilty. Is it because of me, they quarreled.

"I love him, but he always forces me to look sexy. He even threatened me to sleep with bitch if I didn't comply. Then how am I different from a bitch? If he forced me like that." Emily spilled all her complaints.

"Maybe, mnnn,,, it's something natural. As human beings, especially men, they need more than just emotions. They need a sexy body from their woman, or they could have just seen another woman's body that is sexier than her partner. Unlike those of us who only rely on emotions, feelings, and attention. No matter how bad our partner is, we just need them by our side." I said advising Emily. I said that while imagining the burly Daniel.

Emily glanced at me suspiciously, "since when did you understand romance?"

"Ooh,,, in the book. Yes, in the book." I said as soon as possible.

"There is no such theory in any book. Are you in love?" Emily's mood changed. She jumped in front of me. Her sharp-clear eyes stared at my misbehaving face.

"Book, an article on the Internet." I'm getting more and more messed up.

"Who?" Emily still forced me to tell me.

"Who? What?" I pretended not to understand.

"Who is making you fall in love?" Emily interrogated me. I can't keep it all. There's no way I'd say that Daniel fucked me this morning.

Then,

I remembered something , , ,