15

"Emily calling!" I was anxious because my phone ringed, while I was making out with her boyfriend. I stared at my smartphone screen, my mind filled with deep doubts.

"Just turn it off," Daniel tried to persuade me. He fiddled with my nipples that had been soaked with his saliva.

"I never turn off the phone," I insisted.

"Then, just answer."

"Shhhh,,, don't make a sound." I pleaded at Daniel. Then I answered the call from Emily.

"Hello!" I answered her. I tried to hold my breath because Daniel treated my breasts insolently. He squeezed them both hard, giving me an incomparable reaction.

"Hello, did you see Daniel on campus? From this morning, I couldn't contact him." Emily said to me.

"Ssshhhh,,,, stop it for a while!" I whispered to Daniel. Then turned to Emily again, "I didn't see him, mmnnnhhh,,, maybe he was absent too. What hhmmm,,, happened?"

"Martha, your breathing sounds exhausted, did you just exercise?" Emily was suspicious because of my tone. I silenced my mouth to try to suppress my sigh. Daniel was crazy, he was playing with my even more. I couldn't bear to vent my lust. His tongue and fingers flicked both of my nipples at the same time.

"No, I just had lunch. The food is too spicy,,, hihihihi." My answer fell apart because one of Daniel's fingers tickled my armpit. I whispered again to Daniel, "You bastard. It's Emily."

"What is it?" Emily asked again because she probably heard a little laughter from me.

"No, it's okay, ehhh,,, mnnn,,, So, did Daniel have class this morning?" I'm trying to change the subject. But Daniel made me flinch. My body convulsed and my eyes blinked. I whispered after talking to Emily. I put my phone away so Emily wouldn't hear. "Stop it, It's Emily calling! We can get into trouble."

"No, just let her know. I'll yell at her if you don't fuck me." Daniel tried to raise his voice. But I silenced him.

"Damn, did you crazy! said that to her?" I whispered with glaring eyes.

"Fuck me, or she will know after this!" Daniel was reckless, he took a selfie of his face with my half-naked body. I saw my blushing nipple touching his cheek.

"Ok, but shut up first." I whispered again, then I talked to Emily again. "Uh, sorry. My phone dropped, Fortunately, it's okay."

"He should be in the same class with you." Emily said.

"Oh,,, I didn't pay attention to it. What about your stomach? Is it cured?" I saw Daniel had let me go. He returned to his seat with a triumphant smile.

Then Daniel whispered to me, "yes, we're going to fuck today! I'll find a motel!"

"Fuck you!" I whispered as I gave him a middle finger.

"No, I'm still sick. I want to buy some medicine. But Daniel didn't answer my phone. Can you help me?"

"Of course, baby." I said.

"Well, I send the prescription to your mobile phone. Thank you before." Emily said afterwards she hung up the call.

After Emily hung up the phone, Daniel drove his sports car fast. I sighed that I had been framed by him.

"You will ask me for mercy! Then the next day, you will beg me again." Daniel tried to tease me.

I tidied up my clothes, and patted my forehead. "Don't think you're mighty, you're just a big dick and,,,"

"And what?" He asked curiously because I couldn't continue my words.

"You,,, why do you like to fuck me? It's still too early for Fuck." I said.

"We will be until the evening. Okay?" He said proudly.

I was surprised to hear what he said. How does it feel to be boosted by him for a long time. It is certain that my body is twitching and fainting. "Aren't you tired of fucking me until night?"

"No, if it's with you. Look at Emily, she just asked me for mercy?" 

"Mnnn,,, just one hour. I have to be in class at two o'clock, or tomorrow. I'm busy today, Daniel." I whined to persuade him.

"If it's tomorrow, I will fuck you every time." Daniel agreed but on heavy terms.

"Okay, tomorrow." It seems that I succeeded in persuading him.

"Then, I want to send our photo to Emily, she will definitely broke off with me and kick you out from the house. That way, I can fuck you at any time." Daniel toyed with his words again. I almost stuck with him.

"You,,, bastard,,, rotten,,, a sex maniac,,, " I cursed him endlessly.

"But why are you asking me to suck your nipples?" He said teasing me again.

"I don't know, whatever." I pouted.

"That's because you like to squeeze your breasts. Look at your nipples sticking out when I suck. You must feel good when treated like that, right?" Daniel told the truth.

"It's a normal thing!" I interrupted.

"That's right, everyone including you and me, likes normal things!" Daniel is indeed good at playing his words. He's also good at Debate Class, I didn't expect him to be good at this topic too.

"But not with this kind of vulgar topic!" I made my point clear.

"Hahaha,,, you're funny." He laughed lightly. Don't care about my sullen face.

I was just thinking of a way to avoid it, even though our car had arrived at a motel. The motel was located a bit far so from the city center. I couldn't imagine how my body would be after this. 

"Let's go down!" The jerk told me.

I sighed, whether I want to go down or not. But foolishly, I obeyed his orders. What happened to me, we walked side by side towards the reception. Then Daniel checked in.

I waited outside with my heart racing. Daniel talked for a while, then went out with the key in hand.

"Are you ready?"