10

We came to a lake called Galloway. "You threw my bra on the train!" I was furious that I had to cover my breasts. Moreover, my nipples sticking out were printed on my T-shirt.

"I tell you, you don't need clothes in front of me." He said, pointing his finger at my nipple. The movement of his finger twisting made me tense. I looked at his face expectantly.

"You're stupid, how could I be naked in a public place like this." I snapped at him. Although Galloway is a public place, there are few visitors because today is not a weekend. In fact, only the two of us were in this place. Oh, no. There are a few men fishing at the end of the pier.

"It could be, if you want?" Daniel stepped away from me. I followed him, his pace was so fast that it exhausted me. We were by the lake under shady trees. A wooden fence separated us from the blue rippling lake water. We stood there, enjoying a sight I rarely encountered.

"You fools Daniel! How do I go home later?" I complained, it was certain that all eyes would look at me, especially on my breasts.

"Take it easy, I'll cover you." Suddenly, Daniel grabbed my breasts from the back.

"Ouch,,, stop it!" I refused.

"Aren't you afraid of someone seeing your nipples printed on your T-shirt? Look, it's hardened like this." Daniel poked and twisted my nipples with his fingers.

I just fell silent, and occasionally hummed a small sigh behind my lips. My body got goose bumps and blood rushed to the top of my head. Not only massaging, Daniel also took off my T-shirt and let the wind touch the skin of my breasts. I didn't realize that Daniel started rubbing his dick against my ass.

"Why are you so silent? Did you enjoy too much." Daniel's whisper was accompanied by a lick around my neck.

"Mnnn,,, why do you like to play with my tits?" I asked him while feeling the vibration in my body.

"Every man loves it, especially if it's big and chewy like yours." Daniel replied. I take that statement as a compliment.

I smiled faintly, "why? Though many parts of a woman's body are seductive. Why should it be on the breast?"

"I don't know, maybe because from newborns, humans are already faced with their mother's breasts." Daniel's answer made sense.

"That was when humans were babies, but when they grew up like you. Still love breasts. Do you like to drink milk?" I tried to lure him, I couldn't bear to be treated more by Daniel. While saying that sentence, I tried to puff out my breasts so that the dick was more attached to my ass. My body curved forward like a bitch ready for doggying.

"But your tits don't produce milk, I've sucked it up as hard as I can. Still don't come out." Daniel's phrase made me chuckle.

"You're such a fool, you have to get me pregnant, then my tits can produce milk." I said explaining. Right now, there are no boundaries between our conversations. I didn't expect that I would get this kind of treatment from a handsome man like Daniel.

Daniel gave me goosebumps when he turned me over. Now, I'm dealing with him. Our eyes looked at each other, revealing all the latent lust. Then he said, "I can get you pregnant."

"No, I still want to have fun." I said as I pulled down my open shirt. Then I stepped away from him. I tried to pass the time, even though my lust was high.

"Oh, do you want to have fun? You can do it with me." Daniel hugged my shoulders, his hands landed on my breasts and squeezed them.

"No, mnnn,,, this place is too open. Look at the two men who are fishing. They can see us." I said. The two men who were fishing turned their backs to us, so they were both unaware of our existence.

"Therefore, just take off your clothes! They didn't see either!" Sure enough, Daniel lifted my shirt so that my breasts were pointing towards them.

"Are you crazy?" I shook off his hands and fixed my clothes. Daniel just chuckled softly at my anger.

"So, where do we want to play?" Daniel whispered and kissed my lips lightly. Very fast and intrigued me. I wanted to pull his head towards me and crush his lips. But my ego and hypocrisy forbade me.

"Mnnn,,, I don't know, I never did. Where do you usually do it with Emily?" I express my honesty. Although I know they both do it at home when I'm not around.

"I want to do it here, in class, anywhere. When I was scared, my lust rose even more." Daniel said something that surprised me.

"You're a perverted psychopath. No wonder, Emily is overwhelmed with you. In fact, today he went to the Doctor because you spilled your sperm inside." I cursed him.

"Stop talking and come with me!"

"Auuuhh,,,it hurts!" I screamed. Daniel should have pulled my hand, but he pinched my nipple and pulled it. However, the pain is sometimes very tempting. My nipples were painful but in some parts my skin was itchy but could not be scratched. My face sometimes growled and sometimes dimmed, feeling a million horrors that I had always longed for.

We walked for a long time away from the two men who were fishing. Then Daniel found a bench behind a big tree. Quickly we sat down there together. I couldn't say a word as Daniel crouched down in front of me. He pulled up my shirt and looked at my beautiful tits. My nipples have been tense, challenging her naughty lips. For some time, he just looked at my tits. Without doing anything. I was curious to wait, what he wanted to do with me.

"Mnnn,,, something wrong?" I asked curiously. He should have swallowed my nipple and sucked it up.

"Nothing wrong." He said briefly.

"Why are you just looking?" I asked again.

"Then, mmnnn what should I do?" He pretended to be innocent.