Chapter 6: Goal unlocked

London, United Kingdom

After the battle and before Carlyn and Babysleek parted ways, they exchanged their contact information to stay updated with each other.

Carlyn also contacted her parents and she wasn't shocked that they already knew the news that Babysleek met her. Babysleek called them immediately to brag and tell her parents about Carlyn's improvement as a dancer. That's how close her parents are to Babysleek.

And alongside, she was once again viral due to her battling with babysleek.

Even Babysleek's friend asked Sleek who she was, but fortunately  Sleek didn't reveal her as Carlyn but as Champ that she only met that specific time as Carlyn's  parents told Sleek about Carlyn's lowkey personality and that the pandemic wasn't the reason why she wore face masks all the time.

But again, Carlyn is so greatful that she doesn't have any public social media account that could leak her identity. And with the help of her parents, they made sure that no information about her will leak.

People already know about the Champ and her talent, but they do not know anything about her aside from those. Everyone was curious.

These all happened in 2022 when the dance scene blew up due to Mnet's Street Woman Fighter, Street Dance Girls Fighter, Street Man Fighter, and more shows that focuses on dancing.

Knowing all of these, Carlyn suddenly got interested in these kinds of shows because of the influence, power, and platform they have that made the people interested and appreciate the art of dancing which is much aligned to her mission why she entered the scene in the first place.

She said to herself "Next season, I, Carlyn not as Champ will be a participant of one of their shows."

She eventually told her parents her new goal and her parents supported her, and since they are in Korea and are the owner of one of the biggest dance studios, they are some of the people that get firsthand information about the future dance competitions.

-------------------- END OF CHAPTER --------------------