Chapter 25: The Performance

Every team was looking at each other because they were given freedom to volunteer who goes first. At one point Hook even jokingly mentioned that 1Million should go first.

No one was volunteering, until PK asked everyone in JR if they would like to go first.

Everyone agreed and as soon as everyone did, they raised their hands to announce themselves volunteering for their first performance.

Everyone cheered, even the masters were surprised by their courage especially Kirsten.

They did their introduction and Eunwoo introduced herself as the team's leader that caught the masters' surprise.

They thought Carlyn would probably be the leader because of her experience in her school as their dance team's leader.

Kirsten explained that she was supposed to but declined and wanted the others to take the lead and she'll just be on standby anytime they'll need her.

"I am really curious how this team communicates" Lia stated

"Oh, you'll be surprised" Kirsten then said

--------------------

before everyone in JR goes to their position, everyone was surprised when Carlyn went to every single one of the members to give them forehead kisses as a good luck.

This habit of Carlyn was present ever since because before she performed when she was a small child, her parents would always give her forehead kisses that would calm her down.

She wanted to do the same to her teammates and they were aware of this because she told and asked them permission before she did that.

Even though it's her habit, she respects everyone's boundaries.

"GIVE ME ONE TOO!" Joobin shouted from her seat which made everyone laugh while JR was going into their first position.

"I'LL GIVE YOU ONE LATER, JOOBINNIE!" She answered while giggling which made everyone laugh harder.

She recognized her voice even though she wasn't looking maybe because of the time they spent together during the first day.

Aiki, Hook's master was just looking at the team with an embarrassed face as if she was about to disown them because of their antics.

--------------------

They are finally in their position and the song starts playing.

Everyone was in their zones. But maybe due to nervousness, Nika made a mistake.

Fortunately Carlyn was just beside her, she whispered to her that keep going because she's doing a great job. Focus and she'll be back in the zone.

The performance came to an end and they were satisfied despite the mistake. It's normal for a performer to make mistakes.

--------------------

As soon as the performance ended, PK checked on Nika and Carlyn gave her a hug and another forehead kiss. Comforting her that it's okay and they don't mind.

Even though Nika answered that she's okay to Eunwoo, Carlyn won't be fooled by it.

She knew this girl for less than a week, but maybe due to her leader intuition that she was able to build up throughout the years, she can just feel anything her members feel.