Chapter 19: More?

South Korea

"In your profile, it says that you started battling last year, but you already battled Babysleek?" Funky Y asked

"Uh yes, it was during a battle in London. I was there as Champ and Babysleek mo- senior asked to battle me." Her calling Babysleek "mom" almost slipped out of her mouth, hopefully no one notices.

"Is it okay if you show us how you battle?" Gabee asked her

"of course!" Carlyn answered, excited

"And since she had already battled the Babysleek, why don't we send our best battlers of each team?" She added while talking to other masters.

The other masters nodded to this idea and Carlyn was just there dumbfounded. She thought that they'll just ask her for freestyle, she did not expect a real battle.

But it was more than okay to her, she suddenly got more excited and started jumping small on her place.

Meanwhile, those watching from the room were excited but at the same time found Carlyn cute because of how excited she was.

--------------------

1Million brought out Harimu, Manequeen brought out Yoonji, Jam Republic was represented by Audrey, Hook's was Aiki, Bebe was Bada, and Rian for Lachica.

They really wanted to see her stamina, style reading, freestyling skills, as well as her battle etiquette.

Everyone was excited and Carlyn was just smiling so big while starstruck.

--------------------

First battle was with Harimu, the song was "Vulgar". As usual, Harimu's energy was showing, her skills, as well as her expressions are giving. Carlyn was cheering for her and finally, it was Carlyn's turn.

Her smile turned to a confident look and went into her first stance. She did this song with a popping and voguing style and a bit of robotic style as well.

--------------------

Everyone was screaming as well as those participants in a room. Everyone was just so hyped up.

They were surprised when they saw Harimu's style done by her perfectly. She could really read a person and execute it as her own.

--------------------

After a few seconds, battle with Harimu is finally done. Without any break, the next song came up.

Everyone was shocked because it really is a relay of battle without any breaks. They are not sure whether Carlyn could handle this much, but little did they know, she already did this with Wolf'lo and won the bet.

--------------------

Next to battle was Yoonji from Manequeen. She is known to be an amazing battler with wits, so they're really curious how Carlyn could pull off battling with Yoonji.

The song that was played was "Jusagroove" by Chic. This song was released when Carlyn was just 5 years old. Some of them even don't know the song. They're 70% sure that Carlyn don't know the song.

Yoonji started and as usual, she's devouring the stage. She's having fun but still serving the best battle quality. And after some time, Carlyn's turn came.

Carlyn started with a silly face and started locking, and after a while waacking was the style Carlyn was doing. She all did this while still grooving with the song, and being flowy at times.

At this point, others don't really know what to expect from Carlyn, she surprises them everytime.

--------------------

The battles just go on, others were losing their voices from cheering too much, while Carlyn was just chilling and enjoying the battles. Just sweating, but not breathing heavily. Her stamina is really in a different level.

--------------------

Audrey finally came and her style really is similar to Carlyn's so they were excited how the two will battle. The song was "Fireball" by Willow. Perfect song for their battle.

Audrey's really showing how she slays on stage, and Carlyn did too. She integrated Krumping, breakdancing, and HipHop in this one song.

--------------------

For the battle with Aiki, "Hips Don't Lie" by Shakira. Perfect for latin dance, and of course Carlyn was able to showcase her versatility in dance styles. She mixed various styles together with Latin.

Her groove and flowiness showed. How clean moves were also seen. And  understanding Aiki's style, she also integrated a bit of witness in her dance.

--------------------

Battle with Bada was Baby Tate's "I am". Knowing Bada's style, she showed her masc dance style similar to Bada. It was charismatic and somewhat different from what they saw earlier.

Now, she has shown both her masc and fem side in dance styles.

--------------------

Lastly, it was time to battle Rian. The song that was given was "Party Down" by George Duke. Carlyn didn't know the song so she used her time to understand the beats of the song.

After Rian finished, she fully understood how the song went and was able to hit every single beat without missing.

Not shocking to everyone at this point, but they were still amazed.

Click the link in the comment to see the battle playlist

--------------------

The battle has finished and everybody was still cheering. They looked at Carlyn with a smile, some even nodded at her and gave her a thumbs up in which she smiled to and showed her gratitude by bowing and saying thank you.

Even though her audition took so much time, everyone enjoyed especially that she is the last contestant.

Now that every masters were seated, it was finally the time for Carlyn to choose which team she wants to join. Every team was just hoping that she picks them.

"The team I chose to work with is..."

-------------------- END OF CHAPTER --------------------