Chapter 28: Offer

South Korea

Everyone in the room was talking and telling about themselves to get to know each other, until one of them asked about what PK said earlier.

"Was Carlyn really in Chicken Noodle Soup's music video?" Sooyeon asked curiously

"Yup, do you guys want to watch it?" PK answered

"Wait- what?! No! If you wanna watch it, without me please"

Everyone laughed at Carlyn's sudden reaction

"Okay okay okay, chill" Yejin said giggling

Her profiles were only read by the mentors but the contestants are not aware of each other's credentials.

Everyone was having fun talking with each other. Despite that, they were able to talk about their joint performance. They have decided that JR will be performing "Chicken Noodle Soup"  and Hook will have "Seven" .

They promised each other that they will do their best and have a good friendly competition for the joint part.

After they talked everything out, it's finally time to go home.

"If you guys need a studio to practice in, just let me know. I know someone who could help us." Carlyn said

"The studio is near our house, if you finish late just let me know also, I'll fetch you to go in our house"

"Really?" Sooyeon asked

"Yup! Don't be shy and contact me whenever you need my offer."

"Yup! thank you, Lyn!" Gahyun said

"No worries~" Carlyn said smiling when she heard the familiar nickname from the latter girl's mouth.

--------------------

Jam babies are finally home. Carlyn's home are their homes as well, everyone in the house love it when the girls are in the house as it was so much livelier than before.

Before Carlyn flew to Korea, the house is cozy yet so quiet because the only people in the house were the helpers and Carlyn's parents who are usually out of the house 70% of the day.

When they arrived home, dinner is already served. They were called in the dining room and they followed immediately because they're hungry and tired from the shoot.

Later on, Carlyn's parents also joined them. They chatted and bonded althroughout the meal. Carlyn's parents treated everyone in JR as if they are their real kids. They asked how everyone's day went even though they were together the whole day.

"By the way mom, dad, I hope it's okay for you guys if some teams borrow some of the studios that you have in the building. Also, could they stay here if they finished too late?"

"No problem, darling. We would be happy to lend some of the studios to some of you guys' friends. And about them staying here, that would be better to keep everyone safe. If you trust them, we'll trust them too." Her dad said

"Just let us know when they will be borrowing a studio and staying here in our house to get everything ready" Her mom added smiling

--------------------

After eating, everyone went upstairs to get ready for bed. Everyone is just sleeping in Carlyn's room. It's everyday sleepover day.

They found it more comforting to sleep altogether than sleeping in different rooms.

Everyone was already laying down when Carlyn received a message from Chaehyeong.

--------------------

"Hi, Lyn! Hope you're having a great night. I would just ask if the practice room offer is still open. We kinda need one tomorrow because the masters will be using their studio for a shoot."

"Hi, Chae! Hope you're having a great night too. Regarding the offer, of course it is still open. What time do you guys need it so that I'll relay the information to the studio."

" Around 11 am tomorrow"

" Okay, noted. Please send me everyone's addresses, I'll fetch you guys tomorrow so that it wouldn't be a hassle for you to travel."

"You don't have to, Lyn. We can travel on our own"

" Don't worry about it, I insist. Don't forget to bring your guys' things tomorrow especially toiletries just in case you guys finish late."

"Thank you so much, Lyn! You're such a life-saver. I'll tell the other girls to send you their addresses."

"No worries! Thank you for contacting me, I'll update you if there is an update. But don't worry, the studio is already saved for you guys. "

"That was fast... But really thank you! Goodnight!"

" Welcome and have a great night too! "

--------------------

"Girls, let's sleep cause we have to fetch some people tomorrow morning"

"Also, ready yourselves for a huge sleep over tomorrow"

Everyone looked at her curious while she just winked at them.

-------------------- END OF CHAPTER --------------------